KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    These two looking tore up af on the red carpet....

iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited October 2018
    2 more

Look #5 stayed voteable for literally less than a minute!

I'm not gonna make it very far with the prizes, I feel 😭
    @Koakuma You are gonna get to the dress at the very least! there's 6 days left :)
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Did not know these 2 go together! I love it tho 😍❤️
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    So sad I can’t enjoy the SYS event with the other dolls.
    Here’s my tb kollection. I’ve got a feeling that I’m going to win accessories
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Here was one of my looks... I only got 1 ticket when the 12 hours was up :( is everyone else getting 2?

Marle said:
    Here was one of my looks... I only got 1 ticket when the 12 hours was up :( is everyone else getting 2?

I got two. Maybe try closing out the game and reopening? Did you submit your first three looks right on top of each other or did you wait in between? perhaps you get one 12 hours from each one?
    iOS
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Aww, no sys for me. It seems a bit unfair to offer new earnables but only allow certain people to earn them.. 
    Anyway, my first box wasn't super great...
    Pretty happy with my box 2 pick 
    The new kollection does not like my dress/fishnet combo!
    And finally, my tb kollection 

There's some things I'd rather not get ,but the only thing I probably wouldn't ever use would be those blue boots. Not really feeling the top right or the dress next to the blue boots, but maybe I'd like them on. 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay at 182/300. Idk what to do how can I for once complete a weekly event . Any ideas I’m lost .  Hope everyone having a fun good week the sys are having fun trying it and others like me hope ur boxes are to gasp for. Please help me throw me a lifeline or something 
    Finished the TB event and got yet another pair of black shoes.

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got 2 tickets. Did submit 1 look was voteable for 30 seconds! Also did look 2. How can people vote in only 30 seconds? 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Okay at 182/300. Idk what to do how can I for once complete a weekly event . Any ideas I’m lost .  Hope everyone having a fun good week the sys are having fun trying it and others like me hope ur boxes are to gasp for. Please help me throw me a lifeline or something 
    A 3hr reality show at bel air gets you 12 event points, plus one point per each of the 4 friends you can invite. So you get 16 event points, from only using about 18 energy, if you start the event with the bonus star (I believe it’s more like 26 energy without the bonus star). Defenitely the most time efficient, way better than storyline tasks. With a full energy bar you can do about two shows. Check the game a lot and tap around and watch the video for faster energy to do them even quicker. That’s how I do it for the most part, but if I know I’ll have enough time I do storyline tasks too. Hope that makes sense. 

Also, 182/300 is good for one day! Since we have 4 days for weekday events, you’d need to average 150 a day to get 600. So you’re def on track to finish 😊
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    To sum it all up...

Who would want to wait for 12 hours to get 2 free tickets when it only takes 3 minutes to earn votes? NO ONE. 🙅
    According to Kalinda, "The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting." What if I've submitted a look when most players are already asleep or doing something else and only a few players are playing KKH as of the moment? This might sound funny but it makes sense if the duration of voting is greatly affected by the number of players voting during that particular time. 
    ③ If the voting time for a few minutes is already up and the background is already grayed out then what's the point of waiting for 12 hours? So... now what? 🤷
    ④ $1 for 1 ticket only? I JUST DON'T KNOW. I can't even. 🤦
    Thought of getting the last event prize which is the hairstyle? By looking at the points that other players got, it's only possible to finish this game if you spend real money. The question is HOW MUCH? We don't even know how many points we need to get the last event item prize. 🤷
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I think each look gets shown to like a fixed number of players, say... 50. That would be the fairest way I think since that would mean how many votes you get wouldn't depend on how many players were online while you submitted your look, you wouldn't be punished if you submitted a look while everyone else was asleep
    I'm sure we will know with certainty how many total event points are needed once someone like @AmeliaKKH finishes, since she bought 12 tickets. I plan to post my own results as well when I get there. It sucks that Glu isn't answering our direct questions about the total event points but I'm not surprised. 
    The event has five more days so I'm trying to be patient.
    iOS
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Hey! Just to update you guys on the eyes points. It’s indeed 755 as I suspected. So... new count. 30 • 80 • 155 • 205 • 255 • 405 • 505 • 605 • 755. I suppose it will go on like 905 • 1055 • 1205 • 1355 • 1555 for the final prize. 

From the 3rd prize - 155 - to the 5th prize - 255 - we have 50 points added to the next round. Then there’s a jump of 150 points to the dress - 6th prize. From the 7th - 505 - to the 9th - 605 - we have 100 points added to the next round. To the 10th - eyes - we have a jump of 150 points added to the next round and I suppose it will be like this until the ultimate prize, and I estimate they add 200 or perhaps even 300 points to it. 
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    I'm sure we will know with certainty how many total event points are needed once someone like @AmeliaKKH finishes, since she bought 12 tickets. I plan to post my own results as well when I get there. It sucks that Glu isn't answering our direct questions about the total event points but I'm not surprised. 
    The event has five more days so I'm trying to be patient.
    I agree @AliBryant . And I got 2 tickets at the end of 12 hours instead of one like it says on the help section. So, at this rate it would be possible to finish the event without buying extra tickets. 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    The extra event looks like so much fun! And the items to win are soooo great, I mean the make-up and the hairstyle look gorgeous!!
    I'm really sad I did not make the selection this time, again. 

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Say you average 40 points per look (I think you can earn up to 50?? Does anyone know?? My highest is 45, but I also have a 23 weighing me down).... I’m seeing a lot of people’s looks around 40, so that’s the number I’ll use here.

So, you get two looks every 12 hours. That would be 160 points every day. Over 6.5 days, would get you 1040 points, +40 since the first day you start with 3 looks instead of 2= 1080 (ish) possible points. And this is only if every single one of your outfits do well enough to get about 40ish per look, and if you’d have to be really really on time submitting every 12 hr. 

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong of course! But that’s the math I did for what we could earn without a purchase. And with @AmeliaKKH’s numbers (thank you for sharing!!) that doesn’t even seem like it would be close to earning the hair without buying tickets??

With that amount we would earn past the eyes though, and earning 3 items plus other little prizes definitely isn’t bad! But it’d be very upsetting to learn its not even possible to complete the event without real life money.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Finished the TB event and got yet another pair of black shoes.

I got those same black heels last week on my Trowback Koletion :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Say you average 40 points per look (I think you can earn up to 50?? Does anyone know?? My highest is 45, but I also have a 23 weighing me down).... I’m seeing a lot of people’s looks around 40, so that’s the number I’ll use here.

So, you get two looks every 12 hours. That would be 160 points every day. Over 6.5 days, would get you 1040 points, +40 since the first day you start with 3 looks instead of 2= 1080 (ish) possible points. And this is only if every single one of your outfits do well enough to get about 40ish per look, and if you’d have to be really really on time submitting every 12 hr. 

Somebody correct me if I’m wrong of course! But that’s the math I did for what we could earn without a purchase. And with @AmeliaKKH’s numbers (thank you for sharing!!) that doesn’t even seem like it would be close to earning the hair without buying tickets??

With that amount we would earn past the eyes though, and earning 3 items plus other little prizes definitely isn’t bad! But it’d be very upsetting to learn its not even possible to complete the event without real life money.
    That's my concern. I mean, if we can only complete this event if we buy tickets... it's a new level. The prizes are fabulous! I personally don't mind getting those 12 tickets but more than that... I'm iffy. Nonetheless, I do hope it is possible to finish without HAVING to buy. These are my prizes so far.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    thank you for sharing your pic with us @AmeliaKKH! I will use it in the Encyclopedia Thread. Would you mind posting your progress? I will update the Encyclopedia thread accordingly.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2018

I wish I could help with your theory, but.......I got up at 3:30, (should have been 1:30 but oops) Tbh 1 don’t recall if it was 1 look or 2, and in my haze and wanting the dress, I bought a $5 pack of tickets. (6?) and started submitting looks. I got between 40 and 43 points each time, I think, and the last ticket/round gave me the dress. I figure now I can just settle in and see how far I can get in the rest if the time.
     But  hi. My name is Koko, and I’m addicted to KK:H. And timely gratification.
    And it was early, but I think I got only one look after 12 hours as well. That’s probably why I panicked and bought a pack of tickets.  The eyes are a goal of mine.  After that, we’ll see. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    After 2 crappy Black Boxes (Energy on the 1st and Kash on the 2nd), my Gold Box was AMAZING and i got 40 Kstars <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Omg I would’ve loved to get those eyes 😭
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I love this new way of doing a SYS event and the prizes are absolutely gorgeous but those 12 hours need to get fixed. I think that and the amount of time the looks are actually up for voting might be the only issues I see with it, other than that I really like this new way of doing the event.
    I did receive just 2 tickets instead of 3 after the first 12 hours were done, I would've thought the default refilling number would always be 3.

It is fun and it's always nice to have something new to work with but it shouldn't be a "either you buy tickets or (probably) you won't be able to finish the event" kind of thing, maybe reducing the amount of waiting time to 4 hours as it has always been would work a bit better?
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I don't have the event, but the idea of being able to finish an event only by investing real money sounds ridiculous and is a new low. No thanks.
    Android
    A 3hr reality show at bel air gets you 12 event points, plus one point per each of the 4 friends you can invite. So you get 16 event points, from only using about 18 energy, if you start the event with the bonus star (I believe it’s more like 26 energy without the bonus star). Defenitely the most time efficient, way better than storyline tasks. With a full energy bar you can do about two shows. Check the game a lot and tap around and watch the video for faster energy to do them even quicker. That’s how I do it for the most part, but if I know I’ll have enough time I do storyline tasks too. Hope that makes sense. 

Also, 182/300 is good for one day! Since we have 4 days for weekday events, you’d need to average 150 a day to get 600. So you’re def on track to finish 😊
    Thanks so so much .I crunch it out and got 206 the first day but I literally got no sleep I see how I can get to 300 but the 600 scares me. 4 friends where are they located at I always see three lol. We get 4 days too bc my thing says 2 and some change
    I know I don’t have this sys event but it sure looks complicated. I’m sweating trying to hit 600 and a bit of days I can only imagine sys thing I would probably pass out for thinking to hard

LindaVB
    said:
    thank you for sharing your pic with us @AmeliaKKH! I will use it in the Encyclopedia Thread. Would you mind posting your progress? I will update the Encyclopedia thread accordingly.
    @LindaVB OFC! <3 
    judithkkh said:
    I love this new way of doing a SYS event and the prizes are absolutely gorgeous but those 12 hours need to get fixed. I think that and the amount of time the looks are actually up for voting might be the only issues I see with it, other than that I really like this new way of doing the event.
    I did receive just 2 tickets instead of 3 after the first 12 hours were done, I would've thought the default refilling number would always be 3.

It is fun and it's always nice to have something new to work with but it shouldn't be a "either you buy tickets or (probably) you won't be able to finish the event" kind of thing, maybe reducing the amount of waiting time to 4 hours as it has always been would work a bit better?
    Agree! I mean.. it's 4 years in the making. Things will have hange and it's fun! I guess our rounds are around 50. So maybe making it a 100?

Also, something I've noticed is the way this progress is saved. It is very much like kollections, which means, if we get this event in the future, our progress would be saved. So the tickets for cash would be a way to get ahead, not a way to finish the event or not.