KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    For real though Idk about this SYS thing some are doing more and more it sounds more confusing and harder like getting to 600 for this TB event is hard as hell for me I can only imagine. Which reminds me any one have tips I see people say do bel air but u can only get 3 people which goes to 15 give or take then it takes a good 3/2 hours to refill the energy things so any ideas would help a lot thanks 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    For real though Idk about this SYS thing some are doing more and more it sounds more confusing and harder like getting to 600 for this TB event is hard as hell for me I can only imagine. Which reminds me any one have tips I see people say do bel air but u can only get 3 people which goes to 15 give or take then it takes a good 3/2 hours to refill the energy things so any ideas would help a lot thanks 
    Bel Air gives 4 guests for a 3 hour reality show: foyer, pool, living room, and dining room. Each 3 hour reality show takes 19 energy bolts each. Do only those and you will be able to finish the event.
    iOS
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Hey! So, I’m on here every day reading, but I’ve never posted. But this event has me so annoyed I feel like I have to. A look I submitted was grey after literally one minute. Seriously?! I can’t get many votes on anything because all 4 of my looks so far are finished in a minute. An actual minute, not even being dramatic. But all anger aside, hey guys!

Hi and welcome. So glad you posted, sorry it took anger, but you're here now, you're one of us. I totally agree about the 12 hours. But aside from this event, how are you liking the game otherwise? Nice to meet you Samaaanthaaa

Thank you! I love it, I just started to play again a few months ago after a few years of not playing. I’m a bit behind because of it but I’ve been back in full swing and back up to number one finally!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    All of my entries maxed out at 43 votes.

I second the many people who don't like the new format of the SYS. 
    This new SYS is incredibly frustrating, time-consuming, and expensive.

#BringBackTheOldSYS
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I have good news! The prize after the eyes is just 100 points away. So hopefully this makes the event points moving forward for 955 • 1055 and the hair for 1205 or less! I got 38/45 on my looks #18 and #19

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That is awesome news.  Thank you soooo much for mapping it out for us.  ;)  I think I just heard everyone sigh a sigh of relief.  :)  TY Doll. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherryBellaCherryBella Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    This event isn’t working for me. I submitted one look. When I tried to submit another, it took 25 k stars for items I already owned. Everything I put on says the same thing. I tried undressing and dressing over and over, carefully making sure I was only using items I owned. I already sent a ticket in.
    Do you have the nose ring in? If so you need to go to the regular closet and remove it, then participate in the event.
    I have the nose ring in, but the game won’t let me remove it. I haven’t heard anything back from Glu. I’ve just accepted I’m not going to get anything because I still have to wait over a day before the timer is up on items used in the first look.
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Just wanna let Glu know that I looove the Dark Romance kollection! One of the better ones! I won't be able to complete it this week, but please keep bringing back all of the kollections! Limited time weekend ones, as well as the ones that were permanent once.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas can u please let us players that didnt get this event know whether we will also be getting the items from the event or Will onlh people who got the event get the stuff
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I don’t know if this has been posted, but I think I figured out what causes the weird glitch where there’s a broken doll and flashing lights when you’re voting. I’ve tested it a few times and it seems it’s triggered if you exit out of voting too soon. If you vote, the doll you voted for usually flashes away. But if you exit out before the doll finishes flashing away it creates a weird glitch. I’m not sure if this makes any sense or not lol.

edit: to clarify, this is the glitch I’m referring to 

Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH thank you so much for everything you've been doing! By the way, I also noticed it kind of works like the Kollections where your score gets saved so maybe that's an advantage? Either way, I think this is such a great idea. It just needs a couple of tweaks but I love having a new way of doing the SYS events.
    judithkkh said:
    @AmeliaKKH thank you so much for everything you've been doing! By the way, I also noticed it kind of works like the Kollections where your score gets saved so maybe that's an advantage? Either way, I think this is such a great idea. It just needs a couple of tweaks but I love having a new way of doing the SYS events.
    My pleasure! I’m super obsessed with breaking down info from KKH and I’m happy to share! Saaammeee! I’m so excited for it! And everything looks so beautiful! 
    Yeeessss I noticed that too! Specially because that means that same event could be released more than once and we would pick up from where we left which is super cool and would explain the cash option. It would be for eager patientless players like me. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm on my third round and I received 2 tickets again. I feel like this isn't right? Why wouldn't we get 3 tickets again - it would align with how the traditional SYS works in that you get 3 looks every 12 hours (4 hours per round)
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @AmeliaKKH thank you So much for spending your money to enlighten us on this  new system. I know all of us appreciate your in-depth look and explanations of everything!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    No, the 3 tickets from what I understand is an intro to the new system, and after that it's 2 tickets every 12 hours.  That's why this is a test.  Please continue to share your feedback.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Why would Glu think we want LESS tickets than normal?? Then again they are charging real money, not even kstars, for tickets so that’s probably the reason. 
    skevans said:
    That is awesome news.  Thank you soooo much for mapping it out for us.  ;)  I think I just heard everyone sigh a sigh of relief.  :)  TY Doll. ;)

If anything, seeing the entire point total made me further dislike this form of the event and made me a little bit more anxious.

@AmeliaKKH thank you so much for spending your money to enlighten us all on this new system! I know all of us appreciate your in-depth look and explanations of everything!

I'll be honest, I didn't look at the pics. I read that the next jump from the eyes was only 100 and when I see an only and a number like that, my mind thought of how the jump goes down in the original sys, so I thought it was good news. Is that not how it turned out? See, my postponed 3 times new fridge came yesterday, and I was in the middle of that when the event hit. So I'm like on jet lag. lol. I said this event confused me! Amelia bought tickets, I bought some tickets, less but I still bought a few. lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Bel Air gives 4 guests for a 3 hour reality show: foyer, pool, living room, and dining room. Each 3 hour reality show takes 19 energy bolts each. Do only those and you will be able to finish the event.
    Thanks I’m gonna try it
    Hi! My friend is having this problem: 

Did anyone reported this? 
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I am one of the fortunate ones who got the new event to test. I'm trying to reserve judgement overall until the end of the event, and plan to let Glu know my thoughts then. It makes me a little nervous, though, because I've always loved SYS (except that FB can't play), and am worried about it changing. One thing I can say now, though, is that while I like that we are incentivized to vote (which we've been asking for! thank you, Glu!), I'm concerned that we get points for voting for the "popular" choice. It seems to me that could encourage even more "safe" outfit choices (by letting us know what kind of looks are popular) and stifle the creativity and fun that can make choosing outfits and voting enjoyable. 

I am so jealous that new players got that outfit including the long black formal skirt! I remember that event (and missing out on the skirt) and have been anxiously waiting for it to be added to the TB boxes or a TB sale. Since new players get the outfit, any chance it can be included in an upcoming TB sale in the closet for veteran players, Glu? (Though it's nice that Glu gave new players those clothes, since it can be hard to look on point when you're first starting out!)

Earlier this week, I was so excited when Maria gave me a perfectly-timed Luxe Goal:

With my luck, I normally get these the week AFTER Halloween, ha. This time, though, Everly got to dress up with her new spooky candelabra!

In my gold box, I got this necklace/choker, which Everly took in a rock 'n' roll direction:

ETA: forgot to post my TB Kollection, mostly because it's not super exciting. I hope I get the parrot or sparkly gown! I'd be happy with the bundle, too. Won't be buying an extra box this week, though. 

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    No, the 3 tickets from what I understand is an intro to the new system, and after that it's 2 tickets every 12 hours.  That's why this is a test.  Please continue to share your feedback.  ;)
    Hmph.

Still reserving judgment until I know if this event is possible to finish without spending money. So far I like it... as long as it's possible to complete. I like the multiple rewards along the way.

Still reserving judgment until I know if this event is possible to finish without spending money. So far I like it... as long as it's possible to complete. I like the multiple rewards along the way.
    Same on all counts, except the other thing I don't like is I only got 1 free ticket after the last 12 hours passed instead of 2. 
    iOS
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Here is my TB palette.  We long time players have  been so outraged over our Halloween Kollections that we’ve stopped complaining about our TB Kollections starting at 60 Kstars and not receiving a bundle.   Well played Glu...well played...

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    My Dixie game is one of the sample pool selected for the test of a new SYS.  While I feel terrible for those who don’t have it, I do think it’s wise of Glu to test new features IF they then listen to our feedback.  

Im posting my first three outfits below.  I think @kokokokonut was correct when she suggested that black, silver, and red outfits are getting more votes.  My feelings were hurt that people didn’t like the pink outfit but now I can rationalize it.  Lol. Besides, I love it.  

i have voted a lot and have received kash and energy rewards.  No Kstars

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Another thing i didnt realize...once you buy a ticket, your 12-hr timer for your free looks is reset. How is that fair?? What a ripoff!

I had 5 hours left until my new 2 free looks, so I decided to buy three tickets and do new ones in the meantime. Now my timer is reset for 12 hours again. @KalindaKing is this supposed to be happening?
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    I think that after 5 looks we should be able to reach the dress! The cash options were unecessary as we don’t even get that many cash items anymore as the new updates come in. We should get energy and KStars, but not 5 KStars because that’s a little and it doesn’t cost them putting a little more in. 
    HollySisk said:
    My Dixie game is one of the sample pool selected for the test of a new SYS.  While I feel terrible for those who don’t have it, I do think it’s wise of Glu to test new features IF they then listen to our feedback.  

Im posting my first three outfits below.  I think @kokokokonut was correct when she suggested that black, silver, and red outfits are getting more votes.  My feelings were hurt that people didn’t like the pink outfit but now I can rationalize it.  Lol. Besides, I love it.  

i have voted a lot and have received kash and energy rewards.  No Kstars

I Love the pink dress. J soukd bite for it. I wear it. Lol
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Well sadly I wasn't chosen for the new sys event to participate in *sigh* 🙀

So, here's my doll and @soundspretty at their fave restaurant 😍

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Was able to submit two more looks. I'm running out of gowns! Hopefully I can earn the dress tomorrow.

iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    9 looks, if I get good scores in the morning I'll finally get the dress.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College