KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Frizzle1 said:
    I guess the comment is right about the voting not lasting long if no one is playing etc... Silly me brought a ticket and submitted my look, 1 vote in about 1 second and the voting has finished! 
    This morning voting on my looks lasted over half an hour, sitting at 3 for the longest time.  When they finally greyed out, out my scores were 40 and 43 I think, same as when the voting in minutes.  It was middle of the night in NY, and I don’t think many were voting.  As I understand it, voting is active till it’s been voted on 50 times. Whether that’s 2 minutes or an hour.  I’ll try to get clarification.   Was your score unusually low?

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    51? ok that shoots Diwn the popular theory of 50 being the max.  Now I really AM going to check the FAQs on it.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Ok, so I'm hoping this is normal and gets fixed soon because I'd like to think I'm not really getting 0 votes on these looks (ugh sorry about that bracelet in the second one though - I meant to take it off). I feel hopeful that the backgrounds aren't grayed out yet, but I submitted these over 20 mins ago. Do you think it's waiting because there aren't enough people voting? I find that hard to believe. I just hope it gets fixed soon!! Can't afford to get 0 total votes until the next 12 hours.....

Also, to join the convo - I haven't purchased any tickets yet & my outfit with the highest votes got 47.

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Both of the looks I submitted last night at 4am took so long to get votes! They were stuck at 0 and 3 for over ten minutes, I was convinced I wasn't going to get any votes. But this morning they both had the normal amount of votes and had gone grey. I also assume it was because most players were sleeping... But it stressed me out!
    My highest score is 46, and my lowest is 31. I honestly don't think I'll make it to the hair at this rate which is kind of upsetting because I've never not completed a SYS.

🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I’m currently stuck on zero points with my last two outfits. I really can’t afford to wait until 12 hours just to get more points. >.<
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
    It took forever for my looks to finish voting this morning, give it time go play the game for a while and then go check again.  They will grey out and add your points, it’s just very slow this morning. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Mine was slow as well. My previous submissions were done in less than a minute so I was worried, however both my looks got over 40 votes. I wonder also if less people are voting now that the event has progressed and that's why it's taking longer.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Highest I've gotten is 51 and it was my first look right when SYS first showed up. Since then my scores have been 35-45 (even for looks that I personally think are better than the first one).
    So cool! Thanks because I had in mind the number of rounds was 50! 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    I agree with the suggestions the prizes for voting should be reducing time or even getting a ticket. I voted for a long time and only got cash. The max was $200 and 3 energy points. I mean... if this event depends on votes, then the prizes will have to be better. This morning was slow for votes and also for new outfits. 
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one! I submitted two looks and they've been sitting on votes for an hour now! 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Val_ said:
    Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one! I submitted two looks and they've been sitting on votes for an hour now! 
    I also submitted two looks this morning that are stuck on 0.

Here's my submitted looks thus far:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    My look from this morning is stuck on 0 too lol.
    Mine was stuck at 3 for a long time and the other was 0. My second outfit was a little questionable since I'm running out of outfits so I for sure thought nobody liked it lol. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My latest 2 looks are now getting votes.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Same experience this morning with delayed votes.  Hoping this is a glitch and not by design. Thankful that my outfits from the start of the event had unlocked so I was able to use them again.
    iOS
    I asked about it,and hopefully we'll get clarification.  but luckily even though uts takinvv a while, the votes do come in eventually.  I was absolutely freaking out this morning, but whenbthgrr points d a me in I was relieved. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Mine was stuck at 3 for a long time and the other was 0. My second outfit was a little questionable since I'm running out of outfits so I for sure thought nobody liked it lol. 

Yesterday I had two outfits stuck at zero for hours, then when I logged on this morning? Suddenly, they had points.
    I get that this is 'testing', but I also wish that everything was more accurate. 
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    3rd box, my son really knows how to pick boxes hahah! Not looking forward to the TB Kollection as I will most likely win accessories and not the bundle which is not even that great 🙄
    Congratulations,  and can I borrow your son for my next boxes?  Lol.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Finally got my points, although I wanted to wait until I got them to buy another ticket (which took 2 hours) so now my timer is reset again. 
    Did the hairstyles lock like the other items? I was able to use hairstyles this morning that I used for my first two looks however a pair of shoes I used in one of my first looks are still locked for another 6 hours. 
    Did the hairstyles lock like the other items? I was able to use hairstyles this morning that I used for my first two looks however a pair of shoes I used in one of my first looks are still locked for another 6 hours. 
    Hairstyles don’t lock and neither do earrings, I believe! 
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I agree with the suggestions the prizes for voting should be reducing time or even getting a ticket. I voted for a long time and only got cash. The max was $200 and 3 energy points. I mean... if this event depends on votes, then the prizes will have to be better. This morning was slow for votes and also for new outfits. 
    Yes exactly! After voting a ton at first and then realizing it was likely going to be like 60 kash I really don't have much incentive to vote... it takes time to sit down and do it and with a reward that might as well be nothing what's the incentive?  I agree that a great prize would be lowering your wait time and a small chance to get a ticket or k stars. It seems like a lot of people are just submitting a look and never voting
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    None of my hairstyles have locked since the event started, also earrings haven’t locked but necklaces do. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

I've also been stuck at 0 for a while now...
    Finally got to the dress! I love it.

Here are the two looks I submitted this morning:

iOS
    @stirfryedshana @jaeann Nice! Thanks for the info. I wonder why earrings and not other accessories or shoes? I can see them locking outfits so you aren't submitting the same outfit over and over but I would have loved to be able to use my strappy silver and gold heels for more looks.
    Yeah I really wish accessories could be reused or at least only locked for 12hrs! I don’t have very many purses or necklaces.
    Confirm my experience is hair is reusable, clothes and shoes are not. I haven't noticed which accessories are so I will pay attention during my next submission.
    iOS
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    My daily box