KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I’m seeing so many beautiful dresses that I never even knew existed during this! God I want them all. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I hope this year the Halloween costumes for the Weekedn Event are cute and adorable and not scary :S 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited October 2018
    Got the dress (which is absolutely gorgeous!) but stuck on 0 with my look for it again lol. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Earrings and rings also stayed on my entries,  as well as the hair as @AliBryant ststed.  The jewelry is so hard. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    If you guys see these 2 looks please vote for me. I’ve been stuck at 0 for 10 minute now...
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I am just soooo sad to have not been able to play the SYS. I haven't had the double event the last time either.  *sigh*
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    @KKHLucy don’t worry too much about it, I was stuck on 0 for two looks for 2hrs earlier and once it finally fixed I got s normal amount of votes. Seems like it’s happening to everyone today for some reason!
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I understand that at this point in the event, it seems like it's taking longer to get votes on your looks. Let's help each other! Keep voting on other dolls' looks so everyone can earn prizes.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I understand that at this point in the event, it seems like it's taking longer to get votes on your looks. Let's help each other! Keep voting on other dolls' looks so everyone can earn prizes.
    maybe glu will give rewards for voting?
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Finally made it to the dress wew
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    maybe glu will give rewards for voting?
    I have voted almost 1000 times since the event started. I have gotten "rewards" of Kash, usually $80, sometimes only $20, and one time I got energy. Supposedly we can get k-stars as well, but so far no one here, or in my fb or ig groups have reported receiving any.
    iOS
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Finished my throwback! First box was great (25 kstars), second & third... not so great (energy & cash). I wish if you won energy or cash, it was an obscene amount, or just eliminate & give kstars & items. But that’s just me. And I lucked out & got the bundle on my final which I was happy with because the hairs were the only thing I really wanted there. Yay! 

There have been so many wonderful dresses in the SYS event!... I’d love more of those to show up in throwback. Maybe a balance of clothes, hair, & accessories would be cool. I personally gravitate toward the clothes & hair over anything else... so all clothes & hair would make me happy! Lol

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Congrats @icechic!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    On the topic of dresses never seen before, is this one of the newer wedding dresses for new players or from a really old event?
    IOS Player 
    I’ve only received cash from voting, no energy or kstars.
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Here are the looks that I've submitted so far (I've got two new ones that have been stuck at 0 for an hour now, not included below, so if you recognize Everly, be sure to vote for her!). Sorry about the looks being out of order in this collage, though!

This is an event that really favors players who have been playing for a while or who can afford to spend to buy more outfits. It's been fun for me to dress Everly in so many red carpet looks, since she's usually more casually dressed from day to day. Even though we can repeat hairstyles, I've been challenging myself not to, just because I have so many, and I love a challenge! I remember, though, when they put a timer on outfits for parties in KKG, that it was so much tougher with fewer outfits!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    @TrashleyKKH that Is one of the newer wedding gowns. I haven’t been unmarried since they came out I don’t know if you only get them for her first wedding, or if you can get them on subsequent weddings.  Why don’t you start a thread for facts on the new wedding dresses, and ask for experienced players to share their knowledge.
    ‘That would be great. <3  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @haftime I love all your looks! 7 of them are from before I was able to restore my game, and makes me hope the update the TB boxes so badly!!
    iOS
  • Valentina PazValentina Paz Registered Users 21 Posts
    Oh my! I was so scared when I submitted my looks 20 minutes ago and I wasn’t getting any votes, so I ran here to see if it was a glitch or something now I’m calm again seeing it’s not only me. @KKHLucy I saw your pink look 2 times and I voted for it both times
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I did only get 1 ticket? All the other times 2? Now it takes me 12 more hours to get the dress!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Please vote for my doll!!😍😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @haftime I love all your looks! 7 of them are from before I was able to restore my game, and makes me hope the update the TB boxes so badly!!
    Thanks, Ali, that means a lot! There really have been some beautiful dresses released in the game, and I appreciate that this event is making me do a deep dive into Everly's closet!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
    Everyone looks fabulous.  I'm seeing a lot of dresses I haven't seen in forever.  You know the plain,  thick waisted dress Kim gave old timers in the first quest as a thank you?  I've been seeing that  a lot, and it is winning over better Met looks.  Have you noticed that?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Just completed another round of voting. I see that the % points you get for a popular pick have increased since yesterday. Now instead of 1% or 2%, you get 3% to 4% toward the popular pick meter. I like this change.
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Weirdest glitch... WHO’S DOLL IS THIS!?!? 🤷‍♀️ 
    Really it freaked me out for a second when I exited the voting screen 😩😂😂

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited October 2018
    On the topic of dresses never seen before, is this one of the newer wedding dresses for new players or from a really old event?
    I’ve had this game a few years, but when I did the “renew vows” this spring/early summer it was an option with the upgraded rings and hairstyles. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Ok so the voting event was going good and then bam I got hit hard with glitches haha. My votes are staying at zero for ages now and still active (not dark gray) and when I exit this strange scary doll appears in my dolls place haha and a glitched window is appearing.
  • CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    jaeann said:

Please check your inbox!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    jaeann said:

This also happened to me! I had another doll when i exited voting. Creepy
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)