KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    This weekend will be our Halloween event. You can get new costumes through the earnable and gift box items, as well as a new Halloween Kollection. I spy a butterfly!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    jaeann said:
    Weirdest glitch... WHO’S DOLL IS THIS!?!? 🤷‍♀️ 
    Really it freaked me out for a second when I exited the voting screen 😩😂😂

This happened to me too! During the event window it happened again
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Oh my! I was so scared when I submitted my looks 20 minutes ago and I wasn’t getting any votes, so I ran here to see if it was a glitch or something now I’m calm again seeing it’s not only me. @KKHLucy I saw your pink look 2 times and I voted for it both times
    You’re the cutest ❤️ Thank you 😘
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Is anyone having problems to submit? 
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    My 1st look  Please vote for me if you ever see me~ Arigato~~~ 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018

This is glitch is cracking me up... I love my floating limbs!
    PS - @Allegorie that’s ‘you’ on the left!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This weekend will be our Halloween event. You can get new costumes through the earnable and gift box items, as well as a new Halloween Kollection. I spy a butterfly!
    oh my God yesss
    my two last looks have been at 0 votes for what feels like 4 hours (it's been almost 3 minutes)
    if you can, please keep the votes coming!
    edited October 2018
    My 2nd look  Please vote for me if you ever see me~ Arigato~~~ 

Jusr submitted two outfits and it’s been a couple minutes without votes. I cannot wait to see the next prize point! So close to the hair.

by the way... I think the eyes were inspired by the Kylie Cosmetics makeup from her Birthday Collection. 

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    edited October 2018
    In other games of other companies that use the same voting system, players usually win tickets when they vote to keep participating and sending more looks. It would be interesting if we had the opportunity to win 1 ticket for each, let's say, 100 votes that we give. It would be much more stimulating than winning cash or energy.

Another thing I remember is that in the failed WWIB Event, ALL the prizes were clothing and accessories (10 or 12 prizes) without cash, energy or kstars among them. I believe that having the opportunity to win MORE prizes on clothes and accessories would also be something much more stimulating.

This 12-hour wait is unacceptable and should be changed, unless there is a possibility of us winning more tickets other than spending real money.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got this event other people were getting. I wasn't expecting it since I never get the new stuff in the game when other people get them. I'm not actually sure I wanted this one though, looking at people's complaints. I still want to see if I could win some stuff.
    Platform: Android

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Submitted 2 more looks

Took their sweet time to get the votes in this time

Also I think there's a glitch, at first all my looks where missing (but my score was still there). I went to create a look then back and they appeared again, but on the create look screen, the countdown is frozen at 0

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I agree I love that we have some incentive to vote but now that I am up to only 1% per popular vote pick, it’s not very motivating to have to pick 100 of the “correct” looks just to win like 20 or 50 cash!! I’ve only gotten energy one time, I believe it was 3 energy, and even that consistently would be wayy more motivating! Tickets as many mentioned I also thought was a great idea, but literally anything would be better than $20 lol. Or even at the very least getting 100 cash since I need 100 votes to get 100% would make sense. I’m voting much less often than I was on the first day, just doing some scattered voting to see other’s looks and pass some time. I’m sure others are voting way less too, which is why the voting is now so much slower

also, instead of 2 looks every 12 hours, I would much rather it be one look every six hours? Just my personal opinion but that would make more sense to me, be more enjoyable, and have people on the event screen & probably voting more frequently!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts

Any chance the Halloween Kollection will be changed for long time players like @LindaVB, @Angeline & Jon, @kokokokonut, and myself?  I’d love to buy a new Halloween outfit but not if it means Glu is going to charge me 30 Kstars and up for box after box of 20 Kstar “prizes.”
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    Paty said:
    In other games of other companies that use the same voting system, players usually win tickets when they vote to keep participating and sending more looks. It would be interesting if we had the opportunity to win 1 ticket for each, let's say, 100 votes that we give. It would be much more stimulating than winning cash or energy.

Another thing I remember is that in the failed WWIB Event, ALL the prizes were clothing and accessories (10 or 12 prizes) without cash, energy or kstars among them. I believe that having the opportunity to win MORE prizes on clothes and accessories would also be something much more stimulating.

This 12-hour wait is unacceptable and should be changed, unless there is a possibility of us winning more tickets other than spending real money.
    I love your idea! I hope glu takes this into consideration 🙏 We only get 25, 50, 1500 (rarely) cash or 1 energy for voting for 100 people!? 🤦
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I submitted my looks this morning and was taken aback by how long it was taking. Usually by the time I submit a 2nd outfit, the 1st has already gone grey. I was thinking about how I said I take it personally sometimes and maybe I really just had BAD taste lol. Just got home and it went thru fine and I'm now voting on looks. Only 1-2% which is a low % for only get a few kash

ps my glitches

ZERO complaints after seeing @webra's 😂 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Voting is SUPER slow and I get it. It should be encouraged with better prizing imo. 

And the 11th prize keeps the +100 points increase. So I’m expecting 1055 and the hair for 1205. Let’s see! 
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Gold box. Meh. 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited October 2018
    My gold box...disappointing as always. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KaylaJ I had that experience with the voting % yesterday but today I'm back to getting 3 or 4 percent per vote thankfully.

Here are my two latest looks and vote counts:

iOS
  • KVLKVL Registered Users 13 Posts
    So far have submitted 9 looks and i'm almost at the dress. 12 hours of wait is just crazy  :'(

Just submitted two more looks just now at morning, the most votes I got is 45. Here's all 9 looks from Bre, have you guys seen her? And what do you guys think about it?  :#:#

○ KKH Doll: Bre Kelan
    ○ iOS Daily Player
    ○ Level 40 as for now on A++
    Add me on Facebook dolls! https://www.facebook.com/kev1129
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Here’s a few of Sierra’s looks. I don’t have a ton of red carpet dresses and I have very little accessories lol. And I’m guilty of reusing the same hairs over and over :#

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My looks for the voting event. I want to say clutches seem to be popular for votes. 
    IOS Player 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts

I wanted to wait to reply on the SYS event until I played for a bit. I have a few notes both good & improvements. But right now my biggest frustration with this is that this morning & tonight I only got one ticket instead of two! It’s making it even more difficult for me to advance especially with my taste apparently not being “popular” haha. Guess I should have left the bird & watermelon at home in my second look... it just looked so pretty & tropical with the neon green my doll was dressed in that day. Lol That’s how she was dressed when I started the event. I’m hoping I can still get the eyes in this event but am not holding my breath at this point. Oye. 

Wins:

*Overall, the event is fun! I love putting my doll on the red carpet/runway or whatever theme you’d choose, it’s fun to do.

*The awarded clothing items, eyes, hair are all beautiful!

*I enjoyed receiving awards for voting although the payout could be larger imo or give tickets after so many votes (no kstars here either, only kash & energy so far for me).

*I also enjoyed the restriction on use of clothes to make it more challenging, however it’d be nice to reuse all accessories anytime.

*I like the length of time for the event, gives more leeway for people’s lives outside the game.

Opportunities:

*I think you should get the same number of tickets each refresh (I’ve had both two & one). The same makes it fair for all. And more please!  😬

*We should be able to complete without spending real money & it should be a bit challenging but not impossible. I’m not spending money due to other reasons so I’m fairly certain I won’t finish at my rate. I find this disappointing.

*12 hours is too long to wait. We all want to play more. Set the time shorter to 3, 4, or even 6 hours. I also set myself up to miss out on a couple looks by the end of the event because I didn’t start until 10:30a... so my 10:30p one will be after the 9p cut off time of the event end. Maybe 1 ticket every 3 hours & they can stack while you sleep so we don’t have to stay awake all night or set crazy alarms to finish. Also they could start stacking from event start instead of when you personally begin & if you want to restrict, maybe they time out after 24 hrs or something? I don’t want this game to dictate any more in my life than it already does. Lol I need sleep!

*There was definitely a glitch with the nose ring, I encountered it also.

*You should be able to see how much each reward level is from the start... we should be able to see the targets for the hair for example from the beginning.

*I’d like less kash & energy in the rewards (area w/hair, dress, eyes) & more kstars, items, or tickets for looks to aid in completing the event.

*I loved seeing people’s amazing outfits in the voting area, please put some of those in the throwback events! 

*I like the reward for voting, but would like it just for the vote... not for “popular”..I feel like it might make people choose the “safe” choice, not what they really like. Apparently I like the unpopular more than the usual. Lol At least it seems that way.

*sometimes the voting gets stuck with no dolls showing... & when I exit, my dolls all glitched out like others have shown.

*it’d be great to see who you are being voted against if there’s only one opponent ... but it’d be more fair to have you voted against multiple dolls, not just one. Not sure how this is being done.

That’s it for now. Here’s my looks so far with results... minus my current one being voted on. I thought some would have done better, but “to each their own.” That’s why we have so many great choices!! Oh how I wish I got two tickets this morning & night!!!! I hope I at least earn the dress today. Better luck tomorrow. Night all! Or good day wherever you are! 😊

I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Wow! Everyone has such great gowns/looks!!! ❤️ Just had to note that again!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    At what point will us players who didn't get the sys event be able to get the items?? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Completed the event and won this hair. The hat is awkwardly tall but other than that I think it’s cute!! Very unlike any hair I have so im happy. Really want those boots but I don’t plan to buy any kollection plays. 

In the SYS event I needed both my looks I last submitted to get 46 in order to unlock the dress.... both got 45 🙃 guess I’ll get it at 5am
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Completed the event and won this hair. The hat is awkwardly tall but other than that I think it’s cute!! Very unlike any hair I have so im happy. Really want those boots but I don’t plan to buy any kollection plays. 

In the SYS event I needed both my looks I last submitted to get 46 in order to unlock the dress.... both got 45 🙃 guess I’ll get it at 5am
    That hat is so cute for fall looks! Congrats on a good pick :)
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

My throwback kollection was nice this week, and I got a new gown. Quite apt! Off to the SYS premiere with it