Options

KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/22/18 Birthday's Done Onward to the Holidays!

Comments

• Options
    miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This weekend will be our Halloween event. You can get new costumes through the earnable and gift box items, as well as a new Halloween Kollection. I spy a butterfly!
    oh yay! I’m so excited for this weekend event can’t wait to see all the earnables and giftbox items 😍😍 sadly I missed kim birthday event last week because my dog wasn’t feeling so good and me being so attached to my dog it really made me extremely sad to do anything tbh but I hope he will be fine really really soon may god be willing 🙏😔 
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My weekday event was a huge disappointment, got Kash, Energy, Kash and in my Throwback box I got shoes I will never wear... 
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    This weekend will be our Halloween event. You can get new costumes through the earnable and gift box items, as well as a new Halloween Kollection. I spy a butterfly!
    @Rumpelstilzchen!! You are a lepidopterist right???? Your mind must be exploding now from happiness!!!
    I'm really excited for this weekend's Halloween event and the teaser Kalinda posted mentioning butterflies makes me really happy too, but releasing another Halloween Kollection... really?? I guess Glu has not fixed this for the long-term players or we would have heard about it.... even combining the three latest Halloween Kollection or splitting up the bundles would have worked for me.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I really love having a double event, it makes me play the game more and really get into it which I haven’t wanted to for a while. 

My thoughts on this SYS;

- the voting rewards are garbage and not an incentive at all. 50 kash after twenty minutes of voting?! what can we buy with that?! if you want people to vote, offer better rewards, maybe stars, energy or tickets. that way people would be more likely to play on the game for longer! 

- I love the earnable prizes but the kash is rubbish, again because there is so so little you can do with it. side note but also kash in the gift boxes and weekend event boxes sucks so much as 4000 cash can’t even buy a pair of pants anymore so when you consider the kash against 25 stars, event points or actual prizes it’s just not comparable AT ALL so ALWAYS feels like a slap in the face. 

- I wouldn’t mind the 12 hour timer if we could get tickets in other ways - maybe gift boxes during SYS weeks or as a reward for voting. the only option available is real money which is so mean, some people don’t have actual money to spend on the game and making it impossible to complete without cash is rude .. and potentially illegal?! it’s a free to download game with optional in app purchases so ability to ‘win’ shouldn’t be dependent on spending money! 

- love having a theme

- love how glossy and fresh the promo screen for the event is

- would like to see how many points each prize needs at the beginning rather than revealed in tiny parts! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Awww, my biker nickname was Butterfly.  Or perhaps it's*@%^ing Butterfly, but that's water under the boardwark.  Anyway....so  Butterflies?  OMG I love butterflies. 
    I thought about them splitting up the bundles....but if you split them up and still bought them all, you're still just buying the same thing....just spread out more.  Did I miss something? Got up thinking it was 5, it was 2, so the brain doesn't even think about connecting with the body till 6.  lol.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    After 2 hours still no votes😢 I am almost at the dress!! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    <At the airport>
    Stewardess: Good evening , Miss. May I have a look at your boarding pass? 
    (Turns around to be greeted by floating disembodied body parts. )

Me: “Screams”
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    webra said:
    My glitch. I do not want to win that  :lol:

This is is my favorite glitch so far. LOL
    i really think Glu needs to include this hairstyle on April Fools day. 
    @KalindaKing
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Vote for me if you ever see me. Thank you~ 💖

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I don't have the SYS-type event but I legitimately love seeing screenshots of these crazy ass glitching body parts.
  • Options
    ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I’d love to see the items from this SYS in the shop, so we all can buy them.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • Options
    Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me if you ever see me dolls. Thank you~ 
    Thank God I got the dress. I'm hoping to get the eyes 🙏

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Just reached my Trowback Kolection free spin and i got this amazing black dress <3
    At first i tough it would be a short or midle lenght dress but im really happy with it being a full on ball gown! Because i dont have alot of long dresses <3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

Good morning, lovelies! I’m guessing the number of voters are super low because I just submitted these 2h ago and still no votes. Anyway! I’m super excited for the prizes. And at this 2 tickets at every 12h rate I think it will be possible to finish the event and it would be even if I hadn’t bought 12 tickets. 

• Options
    edited October 2018
    @marie I submitted 2 looks at 5 ish.  They are still going and 5 minutes ago I was up to 21 and 23.  I think people are tired of voting, and the cash incentive isn’t very much of an incentive.

( We’ll spend $8500 on something ugly we’ll never use if Maria offers us a star if We buy it.  am I right?)

so at 4 hours and change, it’s slow but your score should not be affected. After 2 hours yesterday I got 40 & 43, which is norm for me.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    @surrjane I notice that some post are disappearing.  I’ll try to find out what is going on. In the meantime If this is happening to you try posting without any changes any pictures any quotes just a regular test 123 see if my post is coming through something like that let’s see what’s going on thank you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    I don't have the SYS-type event but I legitimately love seeing screenshots of these crazy ass glitching body parts.
    Same here! It feels like an in-game horror movie. I’m getting Shining vibes (maybe because I watched it last night lol). This would be a good opportunity for a story line this weekend, just saying. Solve the mystery of the floating body parts lol
  • Options
    AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @skevans HAHA omg I've changed...
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    <At the airport>
    Stewardess: Good evening , Miss. May I have a look at your boarding pass? 
    (Turns around to be greeted by floating disembodied body parts. )

Me: “Screams”

Stewardess: Miss @TrashleyKKH I don't feel so good...

Btw the "eye mask" at the bottom is horrifying. 
  • Options
    <RUNS toward the duty free stores. >
    Me: OMG. SOMEONE ! ANYONE ! Please help!
    Voice: Miss, what is is wrong ?

Me: OMG. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! 
    <Runs to the tarmac>
    Me: Pilot! Pilot! Please help me. 
    Pilot: It is alright. Everything will be fine. Join us.  
    Me: NOOOOOOoooo!

tHe EnD. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    @soundspretty as horrifying as opening a daily box item in your free weekend boxes. 😫😩
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My game has a glitch... I woke up this morning with 2 tickets and submitted 1 look and left the other ticket... I noticed the count down was from 5 hours as well which was nice but then when I got to school and went to submit another look the countdown was at zero and my second ticket was gone...

• Options
    AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited October 2018

12th prize point is actually 150 points from the 11th at 1105! I cant wait for the HAAAIIIR! Also, the voting took 4h to start. Which made go vote despite the prizes being so skimpy, just to make things roll faster. 

Here were some popular picks:

• Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I submitted two looks this morning about a half hour ago. They both got 3 votes immediately but noting since. This pattern is different even from yesterday. I vastly prefer day 1 voting where you knew immediately and could focus on other aspects of the game without worrying that you won't get enough votes to progress.
    iOS
  • Options
    I feel like we complained so much about it and now that it's opposite we hate it lol. 

I submitted my looks about 3.5 hours ago and they're both grayed out now. As long as I'm getting the voting points, it's all good. I'm 54 points away from getting the energy before the eyes. Not worrying so much just yet since that's about halfway and we're a little over halfway through the event.

• Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Please vote for me 😘❤️
  • Options
    Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts
    <RUNS toward the duty free stores. >
    Me: OMG. SOMEONE ! ANYONE ! Please help!
    Voice: Miss, what is is wrong ?

Me: OMG. THEY ARE EVERYWHERE! 
    <Runs to the tarmac>
    Me: Pilot! Pilot! Please help me. 
    Pilot: It is alright. Everything will be fine. Join us.  
    Me: NOOOOOOoooo!

tHe EnD. 
    The "glitch" is really a Halloween event... the KKH Walking Dead! 
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    My 2 new looks have been waiting at 0 for a few hours now too.

I've been voting like crazy to try to speed up the waiting times. I wish we knew if it was on GLU's end or just not enough voters.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    Cady22Cady22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    I was lucky enough to get the sys event and I do really like it however the 12 hour wait is entirely to long. I did not get the event until early this morning so I started with 3 days left so my chances of getting everything are pretty slim unless I spend a bunch of my own money to submit new looks. I don't think we should have to spend our own money to complete an event. I do wish we could use shoes and bags and stuff without having to wait the 12 hours. I only have so many items because while I have been playing for 3 years I recently had to restart my game because we Amazon players still do not have safe storage. I will just have fun with the event and enjoy and get as far as I can.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    webra said:
    My 2 new looks have been waiting at 0 for a few hours now too.

I've been voting like crazy to try to speed up the waiting times. I wish we knew if it was on GLU's end or just not enough voters.

Based on the timing when the voting started to take longer I would guess it's because less people are voting now vs the start of the event. It doesn't help that the % increase you get for each popular pick decreases the more you vote (I think it started with like 5% each pick?) so you have to vote longer before you see any reward. Considering all anyone is getting is kash from it, I say just leave it at 5% and increase the odds of getting a k-star.

I'm not spending 10 min to be wrong half the time on popular votes only to get 50 kash or whatever. I've got a 20k couch to pay for