🎃 KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

Comments

• eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    are you meaning to tell me i can be medusa for free. 

good lord on a roller coaster this is great. although i would’ve preferred if the dress was black instead of white. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    The hairs are everything 😱

I am DYING to get the earnable hair without the snakes in future though.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    3 earnables for guys, that's amazing! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    I don't necessarily want the fairy princess costume... But I want those butterflies!!  Chase, or save stars for the sale??  Hmmm...
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    Just WoW !!! Nothing more!  <3
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Love it all! Hopefully we will be back to 3-4 items in the gbs again. 

That hair with the buns buns in the kollection is SO CUTE...but I don’t like anything else lol.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Everything is perfect ! (I did not take the time to look at the new Kollection as I've decided not to play any more Kollection). And the Simon doll is so funny. I may start a male game, just to be able to hold Simon ahah !
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    I don’t have a butterfly but here’s my 16-yr old dog Angel dressed as a bumblebee lol 
    let me just say
    i'm in love
    This was her first outing in a long time and she was so good, everyone loved her! Her older sister passed away a few months ago so she has been very lonely. We’re looking for a new friend for her :p
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Everything is great! Aww Simon as a ventriloquist doll!
    It’s suppose to be “spooky” but it’s really cute! 😆❤️
    We have a mini Willow Pape, mini Simon.. who’s next?! 🎉
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Love the the earnables and the GB dress and hair!! Can't wait for the event, hopefully I don't get anything in my Halloween TB because I shouldn't be spending too many stars  :D
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    People send me your good jujus and hopefully i can get the hair in my free GB <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I snort laughed at the Simon doll

Do the snakes in the hair move? That'd be nifty.
    edit: I just wanted to update this part since Kalinda said they were animated and I didn't see. Sorry, I can't read...

I love butterflies. The monarchs come thru on their migration to the South and sadly so many don't make it because they cross in front of cars and my puppy. I'd love to have anything out of the gbs and hope Glu treats us with 4 items in the gbs instead of tricking us with a vast amounts of kash.

I'm not really feeling the Halloween Kollections this year. I liked it better last year when they were available to buy at the pop up shop and then after that piece by piece at the store. Plus, there is just something missing from them imo, no Halloween pizzazz. They feel like old timey dresses with fangs or creepy eyes.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I’m actually more excited to play my male game this weekend. I love the ventriloquist costume, and the fact that it’s earnable is amazing! Plus three earnables rather than two! (!!!) Gonna have to steal my fiance’s phone hehe
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is the Halloween bundle based on something? I assume it's some sort of zombie bride but wondered if there's an inspiration behind it.
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    Looking forward to the event. Thank God it's tomorrow. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2018

I know Kourtney dressed as a zombie bride one year but the outfit was very different - mini dress, and very long hair

iOS
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I'm so happy to see three items in the guy's earnable palette this week!!! I hope it continues - we need our male dolls to play!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Everything looks amazing, especially the GB hair

I play on Android
    I'm probably in the small majority, but I wish the guys had 2 gift boxes this week. It would give me a better chance to win the butterfly items. I'm never going to use Simon doll after this week .
    ... but just this week. 3 earnables for guys from now on please :-)
    LOL ! The glu comes in the Halloween event with one of the best clothes the event has ever made and brings three earnables. LOL. I had not realized. I liked the earnables. It reminds me and brings me a psychopathic air of SAW. Only the eye was painted red.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I am hoping to get all the earnables and I would LOVE either the gift box dress or hair! (Tbh I’d be happy with any gift box items!) 
    I just hope all 4 gift box items are in the pallets? On some weeks where the items have been very popular, I’ve literally had 2 items in a pallet and so chances of winning are so slim...😪
    Anyway, Em’s ready to give it her best shot! 
  • MikiDzanMikiDzan Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Everything is so georgeus. I love october and Halloween 🎃💖
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    3 earnables for males games again! THANK YOU FOR LISTENING, GLU!  Hopefully they are back to stay, and if so, I’m sure you’ve made a lot of guys and gals happy  :)
    I don't necessarily want the fairy princess costume... But I want those butterflies!!  Chase, or save stars for the sale??  Hmmm...
    If I were you I'd try to win the butterfly aura. I liked them. And I like even more that they also have them for the boys
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @KalindaKing, can we change the color of the earnable eyes?  :)
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    If I were you I'd try to win the butterfly aura. I liked them. And I like even more that they also have them for the boys
    I LOVE the auras. I currently have bubbles following
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    @KalindaKing, can we change the color of the earnable eyes?  :)
    Unfortunately, you can't change the eye color. It's designed to be part of a costume.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    Long time no see guys! I've been super busy with college and whatnot lol. 

Anyways, was coming to see if there is any chance the guys can get a Halloween "Limited Time Kollection" box set like the girls. (Sorry if someone has already requested this I haven't read through the forum)

Loving the earnables but I'm going to be at Voodoo Fest in New Orleans all weekend so I doubt I'll get far. 

Miss you all!
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool:
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

Looking ahhhmaaaazing! ❤️
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    I love everything, the hairstyles, the eyes, the dresses  <3 
    I somehow already have the heart-shaped collection bag... Will there be a replacement to win? 
    Android player, add me here
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Wow..... I’m in love! The earnables are great, I love that we get amazing (and animated) hair & an eye makeup look. And the gift box items.... I’m obsessed & need at the very least the hair & the butterfly aura if not the whole thing. 😍😍

& I dont plan to play the kollections but the bundle in the femme fatale one is so cute!! 

Also the simon doll is hilarious & adorable. I love all the guy items as well so congrats to all who get those too!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh