šŸŽƒ KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    That Simon doll is everything.
    I echo the sentiment that I'm thrilled Glu is once again making things a bit more fair for guys!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    AliBryant said:

I know Kourtney dressed as a zombie bride one year but the outfit was very different - mini dress, and very long hair

OOOMG.
    I would have loved either of these as an option!
    Can you imagine the possibilities if either of these were broken down into items?!

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Svea said:
    I love everything, the hairstyles, the eyes, the dressesĀ  <3Ā 
    I somehow already have the heart-shaped collection bag... Will there be a replacement to win?Ā 
    The boxes that Kalinda posted are just an example. Your boxes will be Halloween items that you don't already have so everyone's will look a little different šŸ˜€
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Svea said:
    I love everything, the hairstyles, the eyes, the dressesĀ  <3Ā 
    I somehow already have the heart-shaped collection bag... Will there be a replacement to win?Ā 
    Everyone gets a Kollection based on the items they still need, the image in the thread is just an example :)
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    judithkkh said:
    I donā€™t have a butterfly but hereā€™s my 16-yr old dog Angel dressed as a bumblebee lolĀ 
    let me just say
    i'm in love
    This was her first outing in a long time and she was so good, everyone loved her! Her older sister passed away a few months ago so she has been very lonely. Weā€™re looking for a new friend for her :p
    aww she'll find a new friend very soon! we're also trying to get our 10 year old baby Max a new friend after his last one, sadly, passed away.
    dogs are the best and she's absolutely gorgeous šŸ’•
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    @KalindaKing, can we change the color of the earnable eyes?Ā  :)
    Unfortunately, you can't change the eye color. It's designed to be part of a costume.

Any chance Glu can change this? Ā I love the earnable eyes too but that eye color only works one day a year.Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Wow I'm so loving the hair and the dress šŸ˜ except for those eyes. I won't be grinding for that. No thank you glu.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts

I made the pledge not to engage the two items anything and was honestly contemplating leaving my game where it was when I upgrade my phone the next time but if the boys are getting backĀ allĀ their earnables then perhaps I should play and encourage this for the future, even if I have what must be months of backed up storylines I never played/opened LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I love the Simon doll for males! Kinda wish the females had a simon doll, it's kinda cute in a weird way.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @Breee completely agree with you, Simon's doll is adorable
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who's up and ready?Ā  Luckily I didn't wake up at 2 thinking it was 5 this morning.Ā  I'm excited.Ā  Who else is ready for the big countdown?Ā  27 Days and we'll be feasting on Black Friday Sales and goodness, while the rest of the country eats Turkey.Ā 
    Ahh,Ā  caffeine.Ā  just time for cafeine while I boot up my games.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    OMG, this weekends gift box items are so beautiful - I got the hair in my free box and was so happy and even though I have been stashing my stars for Black Friday I thought Iā€™d take one tiny gamble to see if I could get the dress AND I DID!!!!!
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • KerryBerryKerryBerry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    first try!!!!!Ā 
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box!!!šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜ I really wanted the hair or the dress so I am happy I got one of them.Ā 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Aaaaaaand my luck is gone again....
    Plus, only 2 items in my free box.

ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I got stars in my free box, and I'm not so good at chasing (my second pick would have been event points) so I might leave that there. The hair and dress are so pretty though!

But what I'm MORE excited about is this:

I was hoping so hard that this dress would show up in my Halloween kollection but didn't really think it would happen, much less that I'd pick it first! I would have loved the hair with the horns too but I am more than happy with this already. I never really liked kollections that much but I gotta say, they're growing on me.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2018

Thank you Glu for the 3 earnables for men.
    Thank you GluĀ for the 4 items in 1 palette.
    I know I said I wasn't gonna post anymore, but I'm really appreciating you making an effort to please us. I'm sorry for all the complaining. I hope you take care of the other complaints too!
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Got the dress after opening 3 boxes! The wings are actually shimmery and moves !

IOS PlayerĀ 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Seriously, I never thought I'd get this lucky. I got the hair on my first box. A couple of awful boxes later i got the dress. Thank you, sweet Jesus!Ā Ā 

Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    edited October 2018
    The Halloween items that we've had in the Kollections, will they still be available through throwback boxes/kollections in the future? And I don't mean the bundle from the Kollection, but the actual seperate items from previous events which show up in the Kollection.

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Iā€™ve never been so lucky. I got the dress first then the stars and finally the hair šŸ˜ Iā€™m in love with this hair. The butterflies were also on my palette right next to the dress Iā€™m thinking of chasing them but I probably shouldnā€™t.

iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I love the hair but I didnā€™t get it. Iā€™m still debating about buying another boxhere is Ariana with their pretty dress!
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    The Glu gods are still not on my side. I got the event points first and then I opened another box, which I rarely do, and got yet another frilly Daily Box top. For 40 kstars.Ā  :'(Ā Ā  :'(Ā  I know its just a game but... I need a hug!

Accentuate the positive... Event stars get me closer to the fabulous earnables.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Oh no @kathrinekapelli, but apart from the top you actually had a really nice palette! At least now you're never seeing that top again! I always feel double when I get them... On one side I want to pick the daily box clothes asap so I'm rid of them... but on the other side, they never end lol...

• Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

I'm gonna stay polite and not say anything....
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    OMG OMG my free pick was the dress!!! Opened one more and got 40 stars which I took as a sign to not chase and so glad I didn't because unlike some of you lucky people, my palette only had two items!

Anyway here is Ali withĀ @kokokokonut andĀ @Rumpelstilzchen in their butterfly fairy gorgeousness!!!!

Credit to Glu for really knocking it out of the park with the designs of this weekend's costumes :)
    iOS
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Thanks, @yezx - yes, I do try to see it that way but it's the pain of knowing that the Daily Box stuff keeps coming up and you'll never see the event items again until they're in a Throwback box in a couple of years! But I always make a point of wearing the Daily Box item - it's still new clothes after all!Ā  :)
    Anyway, everyone looks great in their new items!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    OMG OMG my free pick was the dress!!! Opened one more and got 40 stars which I took as a sign to not chase and so glad I didn't because unlike some of you lucky people, my palette only had two items!

Anyway here is Ali withĀ @kokokokonut andĀ @Rumpelstilzchen in their butterfly fairy gorgeousness!!!!

Credit to Glu for really knocking it out of the park with the designs of this weekend's costumes :)
    We look beeyouteafull. Ā These dresses are the most fabulous the team has ever come up with. Ā Iā€™m never changing.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Glu gods werent on my side eather....
    I got this Kim outfit on my GB :(

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited October 2018

I've been wanting that outfit forever! At least it saved you 120 stars @LovelyEmma and you also had a really nice palette actually