🎃 KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Ok I'm going back to bed now but in the hour I've been awake I managed to tap my way to the earnable dress and hair!!! This costume is so well done!!! The snake hair animation is amazing. 

iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My free box, i’m in love 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I. Love this event.  
    I’m not even buggin about probably not winning the hair in the SYS.  We’ll see.  
    ‘How is everyone doing with it today?  I was surprised, when today’ s 5 a,m.  Submissions were done and greyed out within about 10 minutes.  much less nerve wracking than yesterday’s wait time.  I should have 10 more submissions, and I’m 5 points under the 5 Stars prize.  How much is the hair? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited October 2018
    i had a very rough chase but that butterfly costume is absolutely stunning!
    can't wait to get my hands on the earnables, this event is perfect
    @kokokokonut you'll need 1280 votes for the hair 😊
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

This hair is love at first sssssssssssight. 
    IOS Player 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I really dislike these eyes. It reminds me of scar from the lion king. I was creeped out by that character when I was a kid 😅lol

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    yezx said:

I've been wanting that outfit forever! At least it saved you 120 stars @LovelyEmma and you also had a really nice palette actually
    The outfit is really nice but since Emma has black hair and the outfit has that big collar thingie, it looks like Emma is bald or something :P  
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The hair with the snakes creeps me out for some reason!
    I might just go entil the dress and then stop because i dont feel like earning the creepy hair and the ugly eyes, plus im very tired frm the weekday event :/
    So ya i might just reach the dress and stop :S 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Wouldn't loved the jacket but I got the pants in my first free box so I'm good. Also, I was right in being buried in missed assignments as I have, what, 15 news ones? LOL
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Yay @Andrzej_S.!!!! Glad to see you

I got the butterflies in my free box. I also bought almost all of the Halloween kollection except for the last box, which was the new bundle. Curious if anyone got the bundle in something other than their last box? I'm pretty sure the vampire bride look was the last pick also two kollections ago. 
  • JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    so I unfortunately fall into the curse of glu's Halloween Kollection. Really? It's unacceptable how you want to make us spend 30kstars more to earn 20kstars. What is the difficulty of leaving these kollections equal to tb? A reduced pallet only with items that we do not have. 

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Yay @Andrzej_S.!!!! Glad to see you

I got the butterflies in my free box. I also bought almost all of the Halloween kollection except for the last box, which was the new bundle. Curious if anyone got the bundle in something other than their last box? I'm pretty sure the vampire bride look was the last pick also two kollections ago. 
    Glad to be back darling ♥ I would check the forum every weekend for the items but couldn't work up the spirit to play for just two items. As long as things are back to normal for the boys I'll be here 😉
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts

This hair is so beautiful! It is one of the best!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    It has become a pattern now 🙄
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

She’s all about scales and emerald eyes

She is Medusa in-disguise[sssss] 🐍

Happy Halloween, dollssssssss🐍

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay happy to see you @Andrzej_S.!!

My doll rand into @KaylaJ, @webra and @wolfandbutler2, all looking gorgeous in their butterfly princess costumes!! Too bad these massive costumes prevented them from fitting into the pic  :D

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

My free box. I really was hoping for the hair or the butterflies, but I really love this costume! I’m debating chasing, but I think I’ll leave it be. I got the main part of the costume at least!

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I was hoping to get the hair (which was my second pick) but I know better than to chase when there is no guarantee all the items will be there...

I'm happy with the butterflies though! I tried to make my own fairy/mother nature/butterfly goddess costume :blush:

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I let my daughter pick my boxes this morning. She's my good luck charm today. She screamed so loud with excitement this morning when she picked them that my husband run down the stairs barely awake freaking out thinking that one of us was hurt!   :)

I agree with everyone else, the detailing on the GB items are absolutely incredible this weekend!

And although I'm super happy I had four items, it really makes me mad that others still only had as few as two items.

@LindaVB That made me laugh. I'd love to see it animated!

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    While I’m incredibly grateful I picked the beautiful dress...two items again. TWO. This is ridiculous and I really wish Glu would listen.

I think the problem is the white/black/gold box items taking up spots. I've never been a fan of those items showing up in event palettes but just looking at your current palette, had they not been there I think those spots would've been filled with two event items. 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I think the problem is the white/black/gold box items taking up spots. I've never been a fan of those items showing up in event palettes but just looking at your current palette, had they not been there I think those spots would've been filled with two event items. 
    Possibly, but @t_tree had only three items, no other clothes. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I was chasing the dress but I got the butterflies instead (which I’m happy with). I then continued and got Kash and Energy and felt that was the time to bow down and accept I won’t be getting the fairy costume after all 🧚🏻‍♀️🎃
    (Also, you can’t really see the butterflies here, but I assure you, they are there!) 😂

UPDATE: 2 minutes later I tried again (I’m weak...) and I amazingly got the dress 😂🧚🏻‍♀️ 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I posted my two items palette earlier and it had only energy, stars, Kash, and event points :( 

iOS
    Well boo guys. There goes that theory. I feel like I almost always have 4 items so I was hoping it was something fixable. Guess not 🙁
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Since we get so many professional events and since you have to do a lot of reality shows to have a chance at getting to the last box/item, it would be nice if there was more incentive to want to do the reality shows. Once you've reached the number 1 spot, there's no goal to work towards so doing the shows over and over is boring.
    Edit: I didn't get hair like I hoped but at least I got a gb item in the free box so I get more event points before I even get to the first item. And now I have butterflies fluttering around my doll.
    Platform: Android

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I didn't get the dress that you all look so beautiful in, but I got my fave item - the hair. I think it will be cool for the springtime too (I know it's too early for that xD ) 🌸💮🌼

Now I have to find the perfect dress to match the hair and try not to chase. We've gotten some of the best hairstyles in the past month.
    edited October 2018

I feel like @Johana and I are filming two very different movies... 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It’s great to see you all having fun while styling the Halloween costumes - old and new. Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I reeeeally need more friends on KKH lol...I only have 4 active people.