🎃 KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

Comments

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    @stirfryedshana what platform are you?
    I play on my iPhone but I have my Facebook connected. If anyone wants to add me just dm me cuz I’m probably not supposed to randomly post it in this thread lol. I just need more active friends on KKH!
    A ton of us are on iOS and use FB to connect our games.  
    I’ll send you a private message. 

Im tagging some of the iOS players.  You can message them to see if they want to connect through FB. 
    @judithkkh @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @MarianiPoizen @yezx @webra @ArianaKKH
    @Chelsea.  @haftime @Allegorie  @ChicCharlotte @KaylaJ
    I know there are even more but these are the players who came to mind 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Mergirl198Mergirl198 Registered Users 10 Posts
    yezx said:

I love this!! But @KalindaKing I was in the middle of the slaying 1 gig and it has dissapeared? Is this normal? Will I lose fans?
    Actually it is still there but I can't go in? I only needed 1 star more, don't want to lose the event points...

I’m In the same boat-i was I the middle of a gig i don’t want to lose my progress
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    @KalindaKing

there is a glitch.  I was in the middle of the first event of The Slaying and then it disappeared and my baby was added to Dixie’s arms. 

Yes, it’s been reported.  Thanks doll. ;). Have you heard of anyone NOT getting the glitch?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    My Halloween kollection prize😌I'm not too fond of winning accessories but for some strange reason I always wanted that pearl necklace

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• mmonimmoni Registered Users 21 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I was also left literally holding the baby in the middle of shooting The Slaying #1 and I can't go back to the photoshoot! I'm on Android.
    Android 9
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I play on my iPhone but I have my Facebook connected. If anyone wants to add me just dm me cuz I’m probably not supposed to randomly post it in this thread lol. I just need more active friends on KKH!
    I’m sending you a message! I’m in the exact same boat with only like 5 active friends. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    yezx said:
    @AmeliaKKH, I did a few posts above yours and someone else made a topic about it
    Thanks gorgeous! 💕 Sometimes Im on the run and I keep only the most current thread open to stay updated 🧡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    You can also pop into Gifting and Friends and either start a thread looking for friends, or find some of the recent threads already made for your platform.

and yes @AmeliaKKH The team has been alerted to the event gig glitch and are working to resolve it. If you haven’t started that I’d hold off until you hear it’s OK. If anyone has done it and not been affected by the glitch please post would love to hear it.  Also, post y9ur platform .  

‘If y9u want to report yuo have been caught In the glitch, you’re welcome to post in the FAQ glitch thread, but at least watch it for any info.  sorry this is happening. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This morning I got the butterflies in my free box and the shoes in my third box.  I just tried again and opened the costume, 40kstars, and 50 energy.  I’m telling myself not to chase the hair... but ... willpower isn’t on my list of assets. 

Beautiful butterfly buddies
    @Val_  Dixie @t_tree  @haftime

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Same issue..I hit get started on the 1st Slaying gig and there was nothing in Mirimount....I tried to leave and re-enter and the gig doesnt even show up on the Mirimount door...it has vanished
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Is anyone having a problem with their game. I press start next I know I’m knock out and can’t do anything.I’m trying to play the weekend event thing and it’s not popping up I tried deleting and re downloading the app and same problem HELP HELP HELP idk if it’s a glitch or what not but it’s freaking me out
    yezx said:

I love this!! But @KalindaKing I was in the middle of the slaying 1 gig and it has dissapeared? Is this normal? Will I lose fans?
    Actually it is still there but I can't go in? I only needed 1 star more, don't want to lose the event points...

I’m In the same boat-i was I the middle of a gig i don’t want to lose my progress
    Same here I didn’t even start it I was just about to 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @PicThisTia Oh gosh, word of advice, never delete the app before checking here, you could lose it for good! Yes there are dozens of posts with people experiencing the same thing. Kalinda let us know Glu is working on it!
    iOS
  • SarahcxxxSarahcxxx Registered Users 7 Posts
    I got the baby in my arms but I still have the gig. Maybe it’s because I haven’t started it 
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My first gig disappeared too :( I didn't even get to work on it. I started it and no tasks popped up so I left the building and couldn't re-enter! Hopefully they can fix it before my gig finishes 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My doll doesn't have eyebrows when wearing the snake eyes though, which is weird!
    Even though the doll in the spoilers had eyebrows, if you wear the earnable eye makeup from this event, it will hide your eyebrows. It's part of the costume! Sorry if this caused any confusion.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    AliBryant said:
    A ton of us are on iOS and use FB to connect our games.  
    I’ll send you a private message. 

Im tagging some of the iOS players.  You can message them to see if they want to connect through FB. 
    @judithkkh @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @MarianiPoizen @yezx @webra @ArianaKKH
    @Chelsea.  @haftime @Allegorie  @ChicCharlotte @KaylaJ
    I know there are even more but these are the players who came to mind 
    I also sent you a message here on the forums!
    @HollySisk you're so great putting all of these tags together!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    AliBryant said:
    @PicThisTia Oh gosh, word of advice, never delete the app before checking here, you could lose it for good! Yes there are dozens of posts with people experiencing the same thing. Kalinda let us know Glu is working on it!
    Thanks @AliBryant yeah I’m new and I was freaking out still am I’m happy to see I’m not the only one though. Is this a new thing or has this happen before
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Thanks @AliBryant yeah I’m new and I was freaking out still am I’m happy to see I’m not the only one though. Is this a new thing or has this happen before
    This is a new glitch. From time to time there are glitches that affect everyone. Glu responds quickly and tries to get things fixed as soon as possible. If you ever experience any weird glitches, check the threads here or in the KKH FAQ & Support forum to see if you are not alone :)
    iOS
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am loving being able to hold Tiger! (although wish I could hold her twin brother Xanthe as well maybe my partner could hold one?!) 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We've resolved the issue in the weekend event quest!  :)
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    edited October 2018
    So update it just pop up but I lost all that time and it’s crazy bc I lost all that time and it’s impossible for me to fix it with out paying so I have to pay for a glitch. I understand it’s no one fault but you gotta say it’s noy fair.

Should I spend money  to get it done or what
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    looks like they updated the preview to show how it looks without eyebrows! I liked it better with eyebrows, but I do think it’s kinda fun and spooky without them lol. There goes my chances of ever trying to wear them for a look during a different time of year tho 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    looks like they updated the preview to show how it looks without eyebrows! I liked it better with eyebrows, but I do think it’s kinda fun and spooky without them lol. There goes my chances of ever trying to wear them for a look during a different time of year tho 😅
    I agree! It looked 100% better with eyebrows. Now they look like they had the heat on their cauldron too high and burned off their eyebrows! 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @LindaVB Yess!! You know I had to have those butterflies! Most important item ever 😍

Thank you @AliBryant for including my doll! 
    Android
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    If you look Medusa in the eyes you turn into stone but if Medusa looks at herself in the mirror she loses her eyebrows 😂😂😂😂
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Ohemilie said:
    I am loving being able to hold Tiger! (although wish I could hold her twin brother Xanthe as well maybe my partner could hold one?!) 
    You and your baby girl look like a dream 😍😫💕 @Ohemilie
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    Ohemilie said:
    You and your baby girl look like a dream 😍😫💕 @Ohemilie
    aww thank you so much! 💜💖
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Got my event back but NGL - I'm annoyed because when I clicked to start it I couldn't even play and now it's half over which means I can't complete it and get my 5 stars and the event points from them unless I make some sort of mad energy dash or buy energy (which I refuse to do) and I'm sure several of us are in this boat. Is there any remedy for this @KalindaKing ?
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
    edited October 2018
    We've resolved the issue in the weekend event quest!  :)
    So what is glu gonna do about the folks who started the event when it had the glitch bc I had that happened and like a lot I’m a bit upset bc I rely on these events and I lost most of my time so now I had to pay to get though and I’m still scared I’m not gonna make it. Please help bc I’m very very upset about this. Like I feel devastated about this