Options

🎃2018 KK:H Halloween Fashions - Show Your Costumes Fun and Funky

Comments

• Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    So, my doll was wearing the black dress from the Halloween kollection, and I went into this event (an old one, I know... it’s one from the storyline where you look for treasure map pieces with that man) where it made my doll dress as a pirate... 

but even tho it changed the rest of my outfit it kept the tights from underneath the dress on!!! The detail is so beautiful! I know others have said they wish the tights were standalone, so I thought I’d post this pic here so we could all dream together 😍😍
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So, my doll was wearing the black dress from the Halloween kollection, and I went into this event (an old one, I know... it’s one from the storyline where you look for treasure map pieces with that man) where it made my doll dress as a pirate... 

but even tho it changed the rest of my outfit it kept the tights from underneath the dress on!!! The detail is so beautiful! I know others have said they wish the tights were standalone, so I thought I’d post this pic here so we could all dream together 😍😍
    Omggg yessss! Gorgeous 😍😍😍😍
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I love this pirate dress  😍 but hmm I just can't justify to see my doll wearing this quite often 🤔 ah well my doll is headed to the keg to chug down some beer 🍺cheers 🍻

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Won these 3 dresses in the Halloween Kollection this weekend! I’m happy with that! 😂🎃
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Wearing a pink costume for #WednesdaysWeWearPink!

My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I don’t know if anyone already did this? I’m too lazy to scroll 😅. 

But here we go

Halloween 2014

Halloween 2015

Halloween 2016

Halloween 2017

Halloween 2018

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    That's fun to look at. Thank you @Francescahill
  • Options
    webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Agreed! Thank you @Francescahill for putting that together.
    I'd love to see the guy's Halloween outfits this way as well!
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Wow @Charli thanks for that! I hadn't seen the men's polka dot outfit with makeup and balloon before. Is that the men's VIP prize this month?
    iOS
  • Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    @AliBryant yep, just like the girls. Only the hairstyle was missing.
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I like it! Kind of an evil clown vibe.
    iOS
  • Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • Options
    Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    Aww, thank you @SugarK ;3

@Charli , thanks for the throwback post! I think I managed both the pirate and fireman costumes well enough with half the pieces but wish the roman look was something I could grab for myself while I've had a decent shot at the others. The butterfly wings are cute but cute enough to chance my last stars on? IDK 

Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    just finished the third mission a little bit ago and I'm curious - is the lack of storyline dialogue a glitch or just a recent change? 

Sitting in the lower 400s but I'm confident I can get that to at least 500 tonight or even finish depending on how tired I feel  ;)

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    @Andrzej_S. It's been no weekend event dialogue for a while now, so I feel like it's definitely a feature rather than a bug. It's crazy when you think back to that whole golden monkey storyline and how much work went into that to make it interesting. I guess it didn't monetise well :(
  • Options
    Lisylis said:
    @Andrzej_S. It's been no weekend event dialogue for a while now, so I feel like it's definitely a feature rather than a bug. It's crazy when you think back to that whole golden monkey storyline and how much work went into that to make it interesting. I guess it didn't monetise well :(
    or last year's expansive 4 weekend storyline. I was away during one of the weekends and blew through k-stars so I could finish it on time and continue the mystery. What a shame.

#ComeBackVats
  • Options
    HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I’ve been wondering what that silver &red crown was for... how does it relate to that black outfit?

#toooldtobecool
    #whoamikiddingneverwascool

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Options
    HollySisk said:
    I’ve been wondering what that silver &red crown was for... how does it relate to that black outfit?

#toooldtobecool
    #whoamikiddingneverwascool

One of the Instagram accounts I follow posted the inspiration pic from some catwalk. I can't find it now of course, but I'll keep looking. I think maybe it is just a fun piece to mix and match to create costumes.

iOS
  • Options
    Here it is @HollySisk from Dolce and Gabbana. I don't think we have a corresponding outfit. If anything it goes better with the burgundy chain mail dress in this update.

iOS
  • Options
    My snakes brings all the boys to the yard 🐍🤣
  • Options
    yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    Raven Queen, Maleficent and 20's Diva

• Options
    Millennial Cat Lady 😛😂
  • Options
    mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Millennial Cat Lady 😛😂
    I love it! I’ve been thinking these eyes would look perfect for a cat costume
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Options
    Zenya18Zenya18 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    Hi & Happy Halloween! I went with a sugar skull inspired look. 
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    KKHLucy said:
    Millennial Cat Lady 😛😂
    I love it! I’ve been thinking these eyes would look perfect for a cat costume
    Thank you ❤️ Yea in my opinion they’re more for the cat costumes than Medusa! I’m pretty sure she had eyebrows 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Loving all the cat woman/ cat burglar looks, dolls!!

This is me totally casually strolling in a rich neighbourhood  with my cats and totally not checking out which penthouse to break into. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Happy Halloween everyone!

• Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Bride of Dracula and Bride of Frankenstein. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I lucked out and got the dress in a box, so I paired it with this hair and these shoes. I just love how cute everyone looks together :p gotta change into something scary for Halloween day

A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.