šŸŽƒ KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

Comments

• PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    edited October 2018
    L
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited October 2018
    This mess again.. donā€™t make me take my glasses off! Lol šŸ˜œ but no really, Iā€™m just not going to be a butterfly princess. It sucks but so does this box, and last weekends (Spent almost all of my kstars chasing), and the weekend before that... you get where Iā€™m going.Ā 

BUT I LOVE THESE EARNABLES!!! šŸ˜šŸ˜šŸ˜

iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    While I was waiting for the event to be fixed, Dixie enjoyed holding Grace.Ā 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited October 2018
    The issue with the gig this weekend, the no dialogue last weekend, the glitching body parts in the SYS and the eyebrows showing up when they're not meant to kind of make me think Glu must have fired like half of their QA testing team.Ā 

Honestly I always used to think Glu was excellent at releasing top quality product. I started playing a different mobile game recently and it was a buggy mess that really made me appreciate how reliable KKH was. But it seems standards have dropped a lot lately.

Edit: I probably should have posted this in the complaints thread. @kokokokonut you can move it if you like
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    The issue with the gig this weekend, the no dialogue last weekend, the glitching body parts in the SYS and the eyebrows showing up when they're not meant to kind of make me think Glu must have fired like half of their QA testing team.Ā 

Honestly I always used to think Glu was excellent at releasing top quality product. I started playing a different mobile game recently and it was a buggy mess that really made me appreciate how reliable KKH was. But it seems standards have dropped a lot lately.

Yeah, somehow the standards have dropped and the price for buying anything/participating in pretty much anything has gone waaay up.
    Incredibly frustrating and unfair.

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Got the dress. Wasn't excited at first but I quite like it now.Ā 

@September and Alexis (can't remember her @!)

Also, super happy we have double star earnings on offers right now. I'm so ready for the black friday sale!
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Ā I see I got in trouble just for having a question and concern so I guess Iā€™m best to just be sad in peace lol. All for a serious question. Maybe this be my last week idkĀ 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Just so everyone knows thereā€™s 2x stars for tapjoy right now! Perfect for saving up for Black Friday.
  • cerezascerezas Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Why am I suddenly holding my baby between gigs?
    iOS player.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @cerezas in California dolls will hold their babies through now and the 5th of November. There will be a trick or treating event on October 31st for Halloween!
    iOS
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Had another go and got the hair! I think I'll leave it there - the dress is beautiful but I feel like I'll never wear it because of the wings tbh.

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    We've resolved the issue in the weekend event quest!Ā  :)
    Morning @KalindaKing - please could you advise what we should do if we started this quest and weā€™re unable to get 5šŸŒŸā€™s on the first stage at Miramount? Only asking as a lot of people (myself included!) were in the middle of it and couldnā€™t complete it, and now we wonā€™t be eligible for the 50 star bonus at the end (which means weā€™ll be at quite a large disadvantage overall when trying to get event points to finish this weekend!)
    If this canā€™t be fixed and we lose out on the points, do you know if players will receive any kind of consolation reward instead?Ā 
    Thankyou šŸŽƒ
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Well, no luck this time for me. For the first event box, my pallet had the shoes & hair & 2 event points choices but I chose the dang kash. Booooooooo! I forgot to snap a photo because I exited so fast out of frustration. I love the hair btw... I was hoping for that. Very great clothes & things this weekend for all! Also my Halloween kollection is okay... but Iā€™m down for all Halloween items as I use them all year cuz Iā€™m weird like that... so Iā€™ll take what I can & hope for the best. I do hope they arrive in the kloset one day though.

I am loving all the earnables for Medusa too! Yay! & really enjoy holding my baby!!! Can we get an option in our closet in the future to hold babies, like we have with walking pets? Itā€™s the best! I love that they even cry in our arms in the street too when they need taking care of. Iā€™m loving this weekendā€™s fun!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    I see weā€™ve got double k-stars on offer at the moment, but when I watch my videos Iā€™m still only getting one? Anyone else got this problem!? Definitely seems to be the weekend for glitches! Have we got some spooky forces at work!? šŸ§›šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸŽƒ
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @MissEm1994 sadly they stopped giving us double stars on videos a while back. It's only on offers now.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @MissEm1994 sadly they stopped giving us double stars on videos a while back. It's only on offers now.
    Darn :( Are the offers safe to do? Iā€™ve been taken to some dodgy websites beforehand and it put me off trying again!Ā 
  • mmonimmoni Registered Users 20 Posts
    I can't see any fix implemented. I finished the first Slaying with only 1 star, because I was unable to go back to the shoot, now the time is ticking and I'm unable to start the second shoot.
    Android 9
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Darn :( Are the offers safe to do? Iā€™ve been taken to some dodgy websites beforehand and it put me off trying again!Ā 
    Those games with like tasks like finish tutorial or get to level 3 to get rewards are pretty safe and decent payouts ( take advantage of x2 k-stars. Got 200 k-stars once from such task)Ā 

i would avoid surveys and those ā€œfind all those Disney charactersā€ tasks as I find them takes too long and usually will divert you to dodgier websites and for very little payouts.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    2x k-stars for videos was good for players who don't have offers. All of my offers consist of making a purchase in other apps :-/
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    We are investigating what happened to the weekend event gig and I'll let you know when I have news!Ā 

You can walk around California with your baby starting today until November 5. What a nice surprise, right? You'll get to go trick or treating with your baby on Halloween (October 31).
    Ohhh trick or treating with our baby??? Nice :P
    I wonder if there is a special reward for this :P
    Also im a lil sad because i cant take both of my babies trick or treating D: One will sadly have to stay homeĀ  :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    AliBryant said:

I just got 700+ stars for depositing and spending Ā Ā£5 with Kwiff - some random betting app. Iā€™m normally so against any of those offers as they seem so dodgy and take forever but tbh this one was pretty seamless. It took about two minutes to make an account on the app and deposit Ā£5, I then bet the Ā£5 on a match today with a team that seems pretty likely to win so should get the money back this afternoon - my reasoning was that I KNOW Iā€™ll get carried away in Black Friday weekend and buy the Ā£5 for 50 stars pack - even their best offer of double stars would only give 100 for Ā£5; this is 700+!! so with that Ā£5 Iā€™ve got so many stars ready for that weekend, way more than I could have purchased in the game and Iā€™ve still only spent a few pounds. If I get the money back from the bet itā€™s just a bonus in my eyes nowĀ 

iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I completely agree with you @JoyIrineuĀ ! Long time players deserve so much more, and I say that as a newbie.

I'd personally like to thanks Glu for my GB palette, this was the last time I'm spending kstars on those, cash and energy rewards are just not worth it. But congrats to anyone who got the GB items!Ā 

HollySisk said:
    AliBryant said:
    @stirfryedshana what platform are you?
    I play on my iPhone but I have my Facebook connected. If anyone wants to add me just dm me cuz Iā€™m probably not supposed to randomly post it in this thread lol. I just need more active friends on KKH!
    A ton of us are on iOS and use FB to connect our games. Ā 
    Iā€™ll send you a private message.Ā 

Im tagging some of the iOS players. Ā You can message them to see if they want to connect through FB.Ā 
    @judithkkh @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @MarianiPoizen @yezx @webra @ArianaKKH
    @Chelsea. Ā @haftime @Allegorie Ā @ChicCharlotte @KaylaJ
    I know there are even more but these are the players who came to mindĀ 

I also sent you a message here on the forums!
    @HollySisk you're so great putting all of these tags together!
  • alexiaKKHalexiaKKH Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Just like @PicThisTia and @MissEm1994 I wasn't able to finish the first quest because of the glitch. I hope we'll still get the rewards, it seems unfair not to!Ā šŸ˜‰
    HollySisk said:
    AliBryant said:
    @stirfryedshana what platform are you?
    I play on my iPhone but I have my Facebook connected. If anyone wants to add me just dm me cuz Iā€™m probably not supposed to randomly post it in this thread lol. I just need more active friends on KKH!
    A ton of us are on iOS and use FB to connect our games. Ā 
    Iā€™ll send you a private message.Ā 

Im tagging some of the iOS players. Ā You can message them to see if they want to connect through FB.Ā 
    @judithkkh @LindaVB @Angeline & Jon @MarianiPoizen @yezx @webra @ArianaKKH
    @Chelsea. Ā @haftime @Allegorie Ā @ChicCharlotte @KaylaJ
    I know there are even more but these are the players who came to mindĀ 

I also sent you a message here on the forums!
    @HollySisk you're so great putting all of these tags together!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please remember we can't do add info here.Ā  We have a Gifting and friends section for that,Ā  :)

I honestly wish, if they're going to give us Halloween Kollections with 20 Star boxes and a cash box and the bundle, for petes sake take out the cash and put another 20 Star box instead.Ā  Let us get a little back for out 500Star bundle.Ā Ā  Does that mean I caved and bought it?Ā  Only Apple.Ā  I'm weak, but afterward I'm strong.Ā  So I justified it that way.Ā  However,Ā  I have yet to let Apple wear either the Pink outfit from last week or the white zombie bride from this week. Apple is like the chick who can't say no.Ā  Good morning.
    I've been up for 5 hours and I've yet to get caffeine.Ā 
    Waiting for the Nor'Easter.Ā Ā 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Probably the best glitch I've seen so far. And I'm pretty sure this glitch turned my female doll into a guy.
    Platform: Android

• Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    I really had to rally - and my phone needed to recharge right after - but I managed to finish the first job with a 5 star and squeezed in #2 earlier this morning which leaves me closing in on the costume itself.Ā 

Meanwhile I'm getting no free video offers for stars at all, which used to be my jam so the 40 ones I have left need to be spent carefully.
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohmygod I've not checked the forum since yesterday afternoon and suddenly we're in page 7?! Halloween sure puts everyone in a chatty mood haha. I had a Halloween party last night and it was so cool!Ā 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers