šŸŽƒ KK:H Weekend Event 10/26/18 Halloween Mischief & More!

1234568Next

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @Ohemilie
    I'm SO ENVIOUS!
    Some of us (including myself) have never had the opportunity to earn kstars by watching videos or going to certain sites. Your 700+ kstars haul forĀ Ā£5 (roughly $6) is amazing, I wish I could see your spending spree!

Edited:
    @KalindaKing and/or @kokokokonut: why don't some of us have the option to earn kstars the same way as everyone else?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasmĀ āœŒšŸ¼
    iOS / add me on facebookĀ 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    skevans said:
    @Ohemilie
    I'm SO ENVIOUS!
    Some of us (including myself) have never had the opportunity to earn kstars by watching videos or going to certain sites. Your 700+ kstars haul forĀ Ā£5 (roughly $6) is amazing, I wish I could see your spending spree!
    Maybe I shouod start a Black Friday haul post when I go crazy in the closet!!?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I'm not 100% sure about whether or not you'll get 50 event stars for completing the 3 weekend gigs after the glitch. I'll follow up on Monday!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited October 2018
    @KalindaKing, I think I've received them... I'm not sure though... The first gig I had 3/5 stars because of the glitch but before the thirth and last one I still needed about 70 event points for the eyes. After the gig I could claim the eyes...

I only have the butterflies so I received (25 + 16 bonus points), meaning I probably received the 50 bonus points...
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finished the event! My dolls eyeingĀ up her next victim šŸ‘€

side note: can we please get this hair without the snakes too?? Itā€™s beautifulĀ 

platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I just had a bad day at work today so I thought "well I just open the free box now, I'll get for sure energy or cash or something I don't want (coff shoes coff)" then this happened

I looove it ! šŸ˜

Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Are we ever gonna get fun weekend storylines again?? Lately it has been such a drag! Before it was adventurous now we donā€™t talk to anyone or do anything special
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I didn't see the extra 50 event points come up in its usual way when I finished the last task in the series (i.e. When you click the 'goal complete' bar thing which comes up in the lower right corner) but I wasn't keeping track of how many event points I had previously so I don't know if they were added to my total.

It seems like everyone at glu goes home for the weekend, which makes sense from a working week viewpoint but less so if your business model mostly depends on weekend events
    edited October 2018

I decided to to buy a box after falling in love with the GB hair...

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Are we ever gonna get fun weekend storylines again?? Lately it has been such a drag! Before it was adventurous now we donā€™t talk to anyone or do anything special

I totally agree! I donā€™t understand why they arenā€™t creating a storyline and conversation.Ā 
    Get creative Glu!
    Imagine how excited we were when our dolls bumped in to @KalindaKing ā€” imagine if Glu included her doll in a series of weekend tasks!
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk said:
    I totally agree! I donā€™t understand why they arenā€™t creating a storyline and conversation.Ā 
    Get creative Glu!
    Imagine how excited we were when our dolls bumped in to @KalindaKing ā€” imagine if Glu included her doll in a series of weekend tasks!

• kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Okay guys - anyone else having a weird glitch where youā€™re holding a baby all the time? This started yesterday. Itā€™s so weird. This sounds terrible, hahaha but how do I get rid of this baby???

• stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I would loooove the hair without the snakes, itā€™s beautiful!Ā 

Since the SYS is still going but over soon Iā€™ll post my final thoughts on it here. If they should go somewhere else feel free to move this comment!

Overall I really like the idea and format. Having a theme instead of having to purchase an item makes it available to everyone. The prizes were gorgeous.

What I didnā€™t like-

- 48 hour wait to reuse items is way too long especially for accessories.
    - 12 hour wait between submissions is too long.
    - Prizes for voting need to be increased or else there is no motive for voting at all.
    - When a ticket was purchased, the 12-hr timer was reset which was completely unfair and punished paying customers
    - Having to pay real money for tickets is a rip off
    - Even with buying multiple tickets, I donā€™t think I am going to be able to complete the event. An event that can only be completed by paying is NOT a good look for you, Glu.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I got the snaked hair. I love the animation of itšŸšŸ˜so cool glu. I don't want the serpent eyes though.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I completed the Epik partnership and got this super revealing dress. I like it šŸ˜‚
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Not gonna lie this baby is cramping my style a little

Is the nanny just calling in sick this week or what? I'd rather hold my raven!
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    We are ready for trick or treating !Ā 
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My dark sense of humor couldn't resist dressing my doll up to scare the baby LOL

Your dog looks kind of depressed, too! šŸ¤”
    Android
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited October 2018
    AliBryant said:
    My dark sense of humor couldn't resist dressing my doll up to scare the baby LOL

Your dog looks kind of depressed, too! šŸ¤”
    I'd say more annoyed/disappointed. 'Don't scare the baby because I'll have to listen to it!' LOL

Tried for the butterfly coat last night with my 40 stars and just got them right back. Now, most people might have taken that as a sign to count the blessing and let go of the coat but notĀ this stubborn taurus! Instead I got 30 event points and after 2 reality shows this morning I'm all done šŸ˜‰

Missed the interactive storyline but it's fine since the boys got the item amount they always should. Hopefully we will again for good because I missed you guys but playing's no fun with less i-tums.Ā 
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Good news!
    I finally managed to pass Willow's show on the Reality Shows List! :DĀ 
    Im currently at #176! Im sooo happy :DĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This version of SYS would have been better if you didn't have to wait 12 hours for tickets or wait even longer to reuse items. I managed to get to the dress and that's all I have enough time to get to.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Funny story...
    Remember when i said i would be stoping the event on the dress??
    Well i actually managed to finish, i had nothing to do and when i noticed i pased the hair so i decided to finish it up :PĀ 
    So ya, i finished the event :PĀ 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Almost finished the event but I'm so stuck on what to do whether I should try one more time for the GB dress or if I should just leave it. I got the hair which is what I wanted the most so don't know if I should keep pushing my luck lol
    I'm TheaĀ on Android, add me on facebook!Ā 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited October 2018

It's really nice being able to take our babies out of the house!!!
    But I wish it was optional.Ā 
    Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My finalĀ score on the SYS event without purchasing tickets. (This one was a result of me messing around with different monochrome looks for 20 mins before submitting my last entry since I knew it would be impossible to get the stars or hair lol)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    Finished the event with less than 10 minutes to spare