KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/29/18 Halloween Week and ?

Comments

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    @KalindaKing , just a  question~ Is there another SYS event this midweek?
    I got the notification for a new ticket but the Event was over last night. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Stars in my second black box!!! A much better pick than my first one. What I’m more shocked about tho is that I’m already at 150 points by 9am
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Since i restarted my game i lost all the events i have done becouse the thing that happend. My has been always wearing the kkw contour and now i miss it and i want ro have it soo bad! Please like PLEASE do something and bring the contour back. Also please add more new KIM SMCs into the game coz we havent had one in 2 or 3 moths!❤fingers crossed you bring it back next week
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Since i restarted my game i lost all the events i have done becouse the thing that happend. My has been always wearing the kkw contour and now i miss it and i want ro have it soo bad! Please like PLEASE do something and bring the contour back. Also please add more new KIM SMCs into the game coz we havent had one in 2 or 3 moths!❤fingers crossed you bring it back next week
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    TB Kollections need to be more random. I keep getting basically the same mix over and over of things I don’t want. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Ohemilie said:
    My bundle is hilarious

I will trade bundles with you, boo! Yours is so cool and colorful and I NEED that beautiful magenta flower hat in my closet! My bundle is pretty but a bit dull :smile:

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Fingers crossed I get that black dress !
    IOS Player 
    And the Khloe’s Birthday SMC! 😍😍😍😍

What a great palette!!!! 😍😍😍
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

Oh my I would’ve spent all of my KStars 😱😍 great pallette 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got 25 Kstars on my 2nd Black Box!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    TB Kollections need to be more random. I keep getting basically the same mix over and over of things I don’t want. 
    This is funny because it seems the bottom right hat hair is a box thing and not an event item? Can anyone confirm? 

LOL @AliBryant that ALT dress is DIVINE!!!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH There is a similar hat that is a white box item but it's not the same.
    @AmeliaKKH There is a similar hat that is a white box item but it's not the same.
    Yes! And this marble one was an event item? Ohhh yeah! It was a 2015 event! Thanks doll! 💕
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

@AmeliaKKH this white hat is a white box Item which I think is very similar but different?

IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    2nd black box!!🎉🎉 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    1st box

@AmeliaKKH this white hat is a white box Item which I think is very similar but different?

LMAAAOOO 🤣🤣🤣 I was so confused for a second! Don’t we also have a black one with the hair sleek and on the side? I always wanted this hair with no hat! 
    t_tree said:
    1st box
    I love how it’s possible to get event items on the boxes 💕✨
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Speaking of things that look the same... the gold sandals I'm currently wearing vs the ones in my TB palette

• CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Really wanted the Halloween hair but I'm super happy with the dress I got!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Andrzej_S.Andrzej_S. Registered Users 1,194 Posts
    edited October 2018

I mean, sure? LOL

As far as gigs for the event I'm definitely prepared:

All of these are multiple storyline gigs too, which means Maria won't be giving me a luxe goal for *quite* a whole XD
    Add me on android here ;3

#ComeBackVats
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I have always liked this week's SMC but I hate the "deal". You only get an outfit and the same amount of Kstars as usual and it's not cheaper? Throw in some hair or something

anyway, my palette 

As many have noted, the shoes are like ones I have so I will probably end up winning that or another black purse. I'd dig the earrings, they remind if a rosary I bought in Vatican City that smelled like roses
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Ohemilie said:
    My bundle is hilarious

I will trade bundles with you, boo! Yours is so cool and colorful and I NEED that beautiful magenta flower hat in my closet! My bundle is pretty but a bit dull :smile:

It’s so wild because I love yours 😂 I have 4 of yours already and the ones I don’t I’d kill for, like the beret hair and heart earrings! 💜
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got cash and a necklace in my first two boxes! I’m on board for new jewelry in my black boxes.

KaylaJ said:
    I have always liked this week's SMC but I hate the "deal". You only get an outfit and the same amount of Kstars as usual and it's not cheaper? Throw in some hair or something

anyway, my palette 

As many have noted, the shoes are like ones I have so I will probably end up winning that or another black purse. I'd dig the earrings, they remind if a rosary I bought in Vatican City that smelled like roses
    Or increased the amount of K-Stars 🌟
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

2 weeks straight I won earrings (pink balls and the pine rose dangles) last week I won the grey scarf I see some others have in their pallet.
    I posted this to say I hope I don’t pick earrings. 🤞
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I guess glu really wants me to own these shoes, here’s them in 3 different colors 🙄

It’s rare that I think the energy is a good pick... but this is FOUR daily box items in a gold box. Honestly the only way my palette could be worse is if it was kash instead of stars lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love those shoes. They remind me of tshoes I used to love. Open for them and they are just like the shoes I used to call my Barbie Doll shoes.  i was such a Bimbo. Lol enjoy them!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary