KK:H WeekDay Event - 10/29/18 Halloween Week and ?

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    I have always liked this week's SMC but I hate the "deal". You only get an outfit and the same amount of Kstars as usual and it's not cheaper? Throw in some hair or something

anyway, my palette 

As many have noted, the shoes are like ones I have so I will probably end up winning that or another black purse. I'd dig the earrings, they remind if a rosary I bought in Vatican City that smelled like roses
    That party event hair..OH MY GOD. I. NEED. IT. NOW 😍😍😍😍 fingers cross you get it!!
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I noticed that the little event button is the same color as VIP event, so that makes me think the weekend event might be a VIP. Last week there were Halloween colours during the week, hmm🤔
    Edit: please don't look at all my unfinished tasks  :D
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

Hey guys just a reminder don't forget to stop by the Fall Fun thread and submit your Halloween costume pic on a white background! Danizzle will be creating a group photo edit :)
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    We are ready for Christmas 😍 it can even be our Halloween Costume 😉
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Got a little lucky with these boxes ☺️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    kristiazd said:
    Ohemilie said:
    Dating events are the only ones I can finish so maybe that!? Bored of reality now that I’ve reached the top spot and there are no more achievements 😭
    How do u finish the date events those are the hardest for me I need the details 
    @PicThisTia the key is saving up a lot of Kash. Then go on dates at Oak in SoHo NYC, or the Monstrobull at LAX. They have a “vintage” and “fancy” wine action that costs $650 but only 4 energy. I think someone said it costs about $20k to finish. You get a TON of hearts so you can whip through dates quickly.
    Thanks I have to try that next time 
    Ohemilie said:
    Dating events are the only ones I can finish so maybe that!? Bored of reality now that I’ve reached the top spot and there are no more achievements 😭
    How do u finish the date events those are the hardest for me I need the details 
    Expensive dates are the fastest.  If you want to plow through the dating events, I date only in Oak or Monstrobull in LA.  There you look for the 4 energy $650 bottles of wine.  1 bottle of wine finishes a 1 hour date.  yes.  4 energy and you're out.  for a 2 hour event the Kiss and the bottle of wine finishes that date in 8 energy.
    Thing is, you don't always start off the wine being available.  But during a dating event I only date at those two place, I try to hold out for 4 hour dates, they are the best overall.  it nets a base of 16 points, then 2 for the kiss (or 1) where as the 8 hour only adds 4 points for a base of 20, and it's way more energy. 
    Hope this helps Gemini Adjacent
    Thanks it’s just crazy since me starting back in July it’s been so hard never finish the event. I’m gonna try these ideas just w dating hours are so random that’s what mess me up it I’m definitely gonna try this way thanks 
    Finished and got yet another pair of shoes.....

iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Box 1
    Box 2

Box 3 

Oh well, I really did bad choosing my boxes. 

Going for “modern Rapunzel  in Paris “ look. 
    IOS Player 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Also for you guys trying to finish events: when I started my game it was impossible to finish. You have to play longer, level up so your energy bar holds more and more and my top tip is to buy pets. I buy one or two every VIP event and now have so many that it fills up my entire energy bar of 45 energy and then some. That way it's actually attainable to finish the event if you tap around every 4 hours!
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2018
    That Korkov face is just too much 😂😂 I NEED it for Halloween !!
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited October 2018
    aww Holly, i’m So sorry this depraved indifference to virtue and goodness and life has shaken your wonderful sounding town.  We all love you Holly, and I can’t imagine what you must feel like, but I aM so thankful you and your family is safe.  A mile is such a short distance, I just wish I could give you a hug, bring you a casserole of comfort food, and watch your favorite movies with you for a while.   <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I will never understand why horrible things happen to good people. I will never understand why someone would feel a need to slaughter people due to pent-up hatred inside. I will never understand the intolerance of someone who doesn’t share your religious beliefs, the intolerance of someone who doesn’t share your race, the intolerance of someone who doesn’t share your gender, and the intolerance of someone who aligns with the LGBTQ+ community. We are all human, and we all have hopes and dreams and families who love us. Much love to Pittsburgh by way of Tennessee ❤️ 
    @HollySisk I'm so glad you are safe. What a tragedy :(
    iOS
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    @HollySisk my heart aches I don’t understand who would have so much hate inside and feel the need to attack people like this..
    i just don’t comprehend it
    much love from Florida ❤️
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Sending you positive thoughts and prayers your way , @HollySisk. I have a personal friend who is Jewish and  he is seriously affected by this horrible attack on his community. 
    IOS Player 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I'm so glad you're safe @HollySisk!! Also sending positive thoughts from small Belgium 💕
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got Kash on my Gold Box....

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Got kash on all my boxes, luckily kash isn't an option in the throwback kollection or I could already guess what I would end up with...
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Glad you're safe @HollySisk 💖

I will never understand why people do stuff like that 😢

Big hug😘💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My gold box!! Such a good prizes this week😃 Kstars, Kstars and now these beautiful boots💖
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @HollySisk That's a beautiful post. I'm glad you're ok, but saddened by this event. My family is Jewish and growing up I always hid that fact from others, especially in the late 1980's and early 90's when the skinhead movement was ramping up at my school (in Texas) and it really freaked me out.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    So, I got stars in my first two boxes, cash in the third and I am so excited to see what I get in my throwback kollection... 🙄😂

My crazy luck iPad reboot itself so now this pop up guess my weekly event ended shortly 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @webra I'm so sorry you had to go through that.  Here in NY,  especially on Long Island, going to school with friends who got gifts for 7 days instead of 1, and had a great big party at 13 it was nothing special.  I can't imagine what that must have felt like.  We didn't have hate bullying, just the normal red hair, chubby, thick glasses or just because bullying sure.  But kids are rotten that way.  You don't expect it from the adults. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Really love the double star thing going on, just got 50 stars for doing 1 survey! 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    You guys, I’m so excited! I actually got my top pick from my Kollection this week, this little cashmere beret hairstyle. (I can’t believe I didn’t pick shoes again! Lol) I love to wear berets and I’m happy to add this one to my doll’s hat collection. 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Won this bangle in my free play. Idk about it. It looks kinda like a scrunchie made out of metal if you ask me lol

Earned this hair today as a celeb perk so I tried to style it together with the bangle for a casual look 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

@mikaylachimo ironically enough, I also decided to wear that top today lol