⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited October 2018
    Some ideas that I really agree with/have been thinking about a lot:
    -having “my items” and “shop” (only items I haven’t bought) instead of “everything” it takes so long to scroll through and there’s no need for repeating!
    -having babies walk around with us, we can walk with pets now and carry large items in our arm like the dog, so why not babies?? Either in a stroller that just sits in front of us like a pet, or in our arms
    -businesses earning more k stars: 3 k stars can’t buy anything and takes forever to add up, plus say I put 90 k stars into the business for example, I won’t even break even on my purchase for 30 weeks??? That’s like eight months!! And some are even more expensive and/or have worse payouts. Businesses are fun but it seems like a waste & is discouraging

also, I may be dreaming too hard with this one, but: I wish we could put on jackets over clothes! Like a separate clothing section for layering. I just think it’d be so fun to mix & match an open jacket, cardigan, or vest with different shirts or dresses we already own underneath!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited October 2018
    I know most of the people might not agree but let us have some sort of way to hold both babies!
    Because i really wanted to take a pic of my 2 babies and my doll yet she dosent have a husband so a way for single mom's and single dad's on the game to take pics with BOTH babies would be amazing <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Linhai_PhamLinhai_Pham Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited October 2018
    It would be awesome if the babies would age

they could add an affection meter where you could have playtime (or something idk)  with your babies and once you reach a certain amount of “love”  you have the opportunity to age your baby 

• adding different positions/poses to hold your baby would be cool 

•giving partners some type of responsibility would be cool I mean they seem to be more Arm candy then anything  

(idk I haven’t been playing that long sorry) 
    Name in KKH: Linhai Pham
    casual player for now
    i play on iphone xs max
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    I know this was probably suggested a douzen times already but we should be able to sell items we don’t want, like there should be an option for every item, k-stars and money and not necessary the same amount it costed maybe it can be a little less. There’s some items from my the regular closet I don’t use anymore and I feel like they’re useless there, same for the “special items” the ones from the events, i always get items i don’t like and that i never use. I don’t know... I think it’s a great idea to just have in the wardrobe what we really use and like. 
  • WallFlower2WallFlower2 Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Make it so when you press on items and an energy appears it increases the bar more when it’s already full, otherwise what’s the point in the energy
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    It would be amazing if I could send my husband on a vacation. Sometimes, I just don’t feel like being folllwered everywhere. 
    edited October 2018
    I wish we could senc our friends weekend events itens that we dont want and they could really want! :3
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    I was watching Kim’s insta stories about her new launch of Flashing Lights collection and i was strike with an idea for a future pop-up store could be a KKW Beauty pop-up store! We can purchase an eyeshadow with a lip color as a look. 

Below is my badly made collage of my idea. 

IOS Player 
    Me and a few other FAcebook players would apriciate if you make the Photobooth actually work on FAcebook!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Please have us get a call when a business is ready to play, the way Luther and Miranda call us about So Chic weekly earnings. It's too hard to keep track of all the businesses since each is on its own timer. 
    *please please please!!*
    iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Already suggested this, but it was a long time ago, so:
    - Business schedule as an addition to our phone, so it doesn't take extra screen space, but is easily accessible to quickly check. We should get the yellow notification when the business is ready and they can have the timers like VIPs do until they are ready again for a project. Just we would get a notification when that is for the businesses. And instead of the ''call'' button that we have next to VIPs, we can have a ''go'' button, that we would press and it would take us to the location to do the business. This way we are notified when the business is ready, we have timers to know when to expect it, and at the same time it's better than having a business manager call us, as there would be no calls turning into tasks. It would be like an schedule app for our phones, like in real life.
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • sarahksarahk Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    i think that glu should adapt to the following suggestions::

• baby’s should grow older 
    • more than two baby’s should also b allowed
    • more designer brands (specifically Yeezy, Adidas [shoes], louis vutton, and birken bags
    • body shapes - there should b a plastic surgeon that you go to and you can get brest agumentation or butt implants
    • update lips and add nose styles
    • you can choose what pets live in which house

Thanks for considering💗💗
    Name (KKH): Sarah
    Level: 26
    #AddBodyShapes
    #AddMoreMakeupStyles
    sarahk said:

• more designer brands (specifically Yeezy, Adidas [shoes], louis vutton, and birken bags
    • body shapes - there should b a plastic surgeon that you go to and you can get brest agumentation or butt implants

Thanks for considering💗💗
    ALSO please update kendall, kylie, khloe, kourtney, and kris’s dolls and add Kanye, North, Chi, and Saint’s dolls to Kim’s house and put them in quests - also our kids should be able to be friends w North, Chi, and Saint
    #AddBodyShapes
    #AddMoreMakeupStyles
    sarahk said:
    sarahk said:

• more designer brands (specifically Yeezy, Adidas [shoes], Louis Vuitton, and Birken bags
    • body shapes - there should b a plastic surgeon that you go to and you can get breast augmentation or butt implants

Thanks for considering💗💗
    ALSO please update kendall, kylie, khloe, kourtney, and kris’s dolls and add Kanye, North, Chi, and Saint’s dolls to Kim’s house and put them in quests - also our kids should be able to be friends w North, Chi, and Saint
    Ahh, sorry for another addition to this thread, but I'd adore a wishlist in the closet aswell :)
    #AddBodyShapes
    #AddMoreMakeupStyles
    I have a idea that i think everyone would love!
    During the Balck Friday Weekend, i think it would be nice if all Kolections would comeback but half the price, that way it would help alot of people to complete Kolection :)
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    How would you feel if you found out your spouse was on Tinder? Maybe it would be interesting for players who are married in the game to enter into a “rekindling the spark” series of quests when they switch their “Konnections” browsing from “professional” to “romantic.” You swipe “yes” on a romantic contact, then that contact calls you when you’re near your spouse, and your spouse gets a bit suspicious and suggests some romantic time together in the many locations the game offers.
    I feel bad for only being able to trick or treat with one of my babies :(
    There should be an option to carry both babies or at least it would be nice to have some kind of stroller :)
    Make males bigger than females.

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I agree @AmeliaKKH that's one of the reasons why I don't have an in-game husband. Those men look funny to me
    Johana said:
    I agree @AmeliaKKH that's one of the reasons why I don't have an in-game husband. Those men look funny to me
    Hahaha that’s why I prefer to make edits. It’s so weird! 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Maybe not take days to get back to someone. Why do I  have 4 days for support it’s really making me wanna go back something else 
    We should be able to costumize our height on the game :3
    For both male dolls and female dolls!
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Listen to all of our complaints because that will make more people want to play the game and actually want to spent money
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Preach on @KKHLucy. Like they have this thread but do they even listen to us like they LISTEN GLU
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Im sure it’s been said already but can we please get the option to hide these buttons in homes?? And then click an edit button or something to make them show up when we actually want to look at and buy furniture. These really clutter the homes & get in the way when clicking.

The same edit button to look & buy would also fix how annoying it is in the bel air home when I accidentally tap furniture I already bought and all the modern, chic, classic options pop up. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited November 2018
     Special K-Stars also for professional! Not only VIP!
    Sales on game items would be fun! 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Adding more  items  that cost cash, updating the achivements section  Giving us a safe save option other than iCloud.ocationally the save for whatever reason might not want to work.  It’s happened to me before. A sale on past items.

Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    White platinum hair, please!! And more skin tones for all shades.
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    • Add reality show button to each and every owned property so we don't have to travel to Hollywood.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones