KK:H Weekend Event 11/2/18 Think Pink

Comments

• Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH they dont care as long as they get our money its supposed to be kims smc we get every vip event but we haven't gotten none but have been teased with new ones where are they??
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    I like short hair, so I'm looking forward to seeing how the earnable one looks on Everly. I have a Kollection I want to finish, so I may go all the way if it looks cute!
    I am really glad it's not the gb hair, though, which I really don't like. The sharp line at the crown where the part is looks really weird to me. I hope I get the pink dress or the shoes in my GB, but I won't be chasing!
    I'm disappointed though that the VIP earnables don't really seem to go together. They seem thrown together, and not particularly "very important person." The earnables for Kim's birthday and Halloween gave me high hopes that we'd have "wow" earnables for VIP, so I'm kind of disappointed. They're not terrible, just not particularly exciting, and I like to be excited, especially when it's about spending hard-earned k stars!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm surprised I haven't noticed an update thread since we don't normally get VIP weekends unless an update is coming. I don't have enough to spend to get the dress and I want Kstars saved for Black Friday, so I'm just aiming for the box and using the weekend to earn more Kstars.
    Platform: Android

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Passing on *everything* this week. Sorry but the VIP earnables the last few times just haven't been up to par with the quality of the gb items. Also continuing my personal boycott of Kollections even though I like the gown.
    iOS
    KalindaKing said: Let us know what you think of everything

Well, since you asked

I want to again express disappointment that the boys, after breaking a streak of 2 items & getting our third back, are back down an item and just cannot participate, even as nice as that box hair is (like a top 10 for me, oh well). I miss you guys a LOT but I just can't. I'll see you when we have 3 items again, hopefully sooner rather than later. 

Sorry to see you go again. I knew that the 3 earnables wouldn't last, since the Simon doll is purchasable in the closet for men already. Even if they did that every week (something from the closet as a 3rd earnable) that would be better than the 2 you guys get every week.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Guys I’d love your feedback on what to buy for VIP!

I’m torn between the perfumery and another tappable pet. Businesses are great, but it takes a long time to earn those K-stars back (something like 5-6 months, assuming you remember every week and complete the tasks perfectly). I am a HUGE perfume lover and collector so it could be fun — can we name our fragrance? Does anyone like owning it a lot and can recommend it? On the other hand, tappable pets are useful, if a bit boring. What do you think? 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I would forgo the business, and consider adding staff or a pet to BelAir.  I added pets and staff slowly, and now every 4 hours I have 30 energy ready to be tapped.  That's enough to use with a full tank for a lot of things.  Just something to consider.  One stop refueling.  Just my opinion. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I agree, adding pets and tappables is the way to go! Check out the reference thread for the list of pets and prices. You can often get 2 pets for less than the cost of 1 pet in a fancier place!
    iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'd say get the business. Yes it does cost a lot of time to get your investment back and start making money, but I'm the later you start the less use you will get out of it. 
    My previous game I've played for 2-3 years, this one I've been playing for 1-1,5 years or so. The sooner you start with the businesses, the sooner you'll start making money!

Also for the perfumery specifically: you get the chance to have a new billboard in Hollywood, you can get a wearable perfume bottle and if you buy the Lisbon house you can get the perfume displayed in a table there.

However the perfume storyline costs a lot of kstars if you want those things. So save up and look at the business threads to inform yourself about the specifics! 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I’m assuming the earnables were modeled after Hailee Steinfeld’s outfit? If so, they missed the mark. I like the boots, but wish they hit the knee like Hailee’s did. I wish the dress didn’t have the embellishments on it. And I think the hair is cute, but not VIP cute. 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Even though I’m dude that’s hair ain’t really working. THe suite dress remains me of the meta gala ish. Well the version I could probably buy 
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I love the Kollection.  I love the gb, and the earners minus the short hair.  for me the short hair has to be punk edgy, classic or funky.  But the ones that remind me of my aunt or grandma are way out. lol.  That white gown is lovely.  and the pink....love the pink.
    I actually I actually like the collection lol 
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    How I feel about the pink dress and purse:

How I feel about literally everything else:

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut, @AliBryant, and @September! That’s a lot of food for thought :-)
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    edited November 2018
    t_tree said:
    I’m assuming the earnables were modeled after Hailee Steinfeld’s outfit? If so, they missed the mark. I like the boots, but wish they hit the knee like Hailee’s did. I wish the dress didn’t have the embellishments on it. And I think the hair is cute, but not VIP cute. 
    Agreed that they missed the mark! I actually posted that outfit a few months ago requesting it because I absolutely LOVE that outfit but this ‘revision’ of it....eh.
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i like the boots and... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    If anyone gets that shaved hair from the kollection please post a pic! I might try for it if it looks good. That’s how my hair used to be lol, really long and shaved on one side. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Who is going to tell her that her wig is coming unglued? 😂

LOVE the dress and bag AND even the gold shoes! My luck has been SHOT for a long time now and I don’t want to risk depleting my kstar stash so close to Black Friday! I went MAD on Kim’s birthday weekend and spent over 600 kstars to get the pink dress and hair. I’m actually RELIEVED I don’t have to open a box this weekend to event points, cash, or energy and see 2 gb items over and over!!! *deep breath*

As for the earnables..I like the purple boots. Boooo the rest.
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @Rikk I definitely play to minimize my playing time. I play to finish all events both weekend and weekday in 1 day. I don't like having to play a ton, so having all the houses and pets is my way of helping with that. The amount of k stars from businesses is so tiny, plus, I did the math and most of them are not even profitable until you have done them religiously for 6 months or more! That's because you have to furnish them etc, costing more k stars than the initial investment. For me, I get more stars in a week from just leveling up contacts constantly. I "dump" professional Konnections as soon as I have leveled them up and bring in replacements every day. Right now this all works well for me because I am trying to get to the top shows list and so I do between 10-20 reality shows a day. My goals with the game may change after I get the top shows and I might consider adding more businesses (I currently only have the hotel in Papayago which gives me 3 stars a week....WHEN I remember to do the gigs!).

Hope this helps! I just wanted to give you some background about my reasoning for investing in tappables with stars :)
    iOS
    edited November 2018
    If anyone gets that shaved hair from the kollection please post a pic! I might try for it if it looks good. That’s how my hair used to be lol, really long and shaved on one side. 
    I’m interested to see what it looks like on the dolls! I was never brave enough to do it lol
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited November 2018
    In the nicest way possible, I feel like I could probably do without any of the items this weekend.

Edit: which is good because I'm going to Melbourne for the next week
    edited November 2018
    Rikk said:
    Guys I’d love your feedback on what to buy for VIP!

I’m torn between the perfumery and another tappable pet. Businesses are great, but it takes a long time to earn those K-stars back (something like 5-6 months, assuming you remember every week and complete the tasks perfectly). I am a HUGE perfume lover and collector so it could be fun — can we name our fragrance? Does anyone like owning it a lot and can recommend it? On the other hand, tappable pets are useful, if a bit boring. What do you think? 

I own the perfumery and it’s my favorite. Personally I like the business because it is something to do on days when all my events are caught up and I have a timer on future ones. However as Ali pointed out pets speed up the playing process so that I’m able to have all of my events caught up. 
    My point: Buy pets/staff first, and then invest in businesses so that they’re easier to complete each week. 😊

edit: I’m unable to tag anyone 😞 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    I’m interested to see what it looks like on the dolls! I was never brave enough to do it lol
    I loved it and I kind of miss it lol! I have super thick long hair so it made it so much easier to take care of cuz I only had to worry about one side haha. Growing it out was a MESS though!
    @stirfryedshana I had the side shave 4 years ago, and I miss it all the time lol. I’d love to get this hairstyle for the nostalgia. Also love the blue hair but agree with @jaeann that the roots aren’t great lol. I loved doing crazy things to my hair, but being an attorney doesn’t give me that freedom anymore. I miss my purple ombré :(
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Lisylis said:
    In the nicest way possible, I feel like I could probably do without any of the items this weekend.

Edit: which is good because I'm going to Melbourne for the next week
    Have a safe trip. And fun if it’s fitting. ; )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    t_tree said:
    @stirfryedshana I had the side shave 4 years ago, and I miss it all the time lol. I’d love to get this hairstyle for the nostalgia. Also love the blue hair but agree with @jaeann that the roots aren’t great lol. I loved doing crazy things to my hair, but being an attorney doesn’t give me that freedom anymore. I miss my purple ombré :(
    @t_tree I’m more concerned with the hairline.. it’s bothering me 😩 but agreed! I used to do fun colors manyyyy years ago. I did have a pretty purple tint (depending on the lighting) in 2016, and I was actually encouraged by the bank’s AOO to do it! Now I’m basic ombré blonde, and I’m content. 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @jaeann ohhhh I see what you’re talking about now with the uneven hairline lol the roots aren’t great either though 😂 I actually did a rose gold tint to my hair Sept. 30th, but it’s already washed out. I try to make my hair look cool with the parameters I’m given. 😋
    t_tree said:
    one of the good things about being an artist...you don’t make much, but you can do whatever you want to your hair lol! I teach at a daycare a few days a month too but they don’t care about my hair. It’s pinkish red currently, but I’ve had it all sorts of colors. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Those purple boots are fun! But other than that I’m not really into the earnables. I wish that hair was more shoulder length, the bangs are cute & well done but it’s a weird length, and kinda triangular looking?? Idk. The dress is eh. Literally the one weekend I have k stars and was excited to spend 😅 I’ll ptobably just buy a pet or business, or any good offers from Maria & get the boots.

I’m OBSESSED with the sparkles in the giftbox dress & purse tho. and I also love the shoes. I’d be sooo excited to get any of those items. 

The kollection is cute idk if I’ll play tho. & the fashion goals is also cute but I don’t plan to buy.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I didn’t really finish the event today but I did make it to the gold box at least. Had my monthly trigger point injections in my neck this morning...all 9 of them. Oh man, if y’all have never got trigger point injections before...they’re the worst. But they help!