KK:H Weekend Event 11/2/18 Think Pink

Comments

• FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    You can also get this new outfit!

I really like the boots but this #FashionGoals new thing will replace the #SMCs from now on? 😢. Because they’re one of my favorite things in the game. I’m always looking forward them because the outfits are an exact copy or almost of Kim’s original ones. 
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    This #FASIONGOALS is a perfect example why last weeks (this) is a total ripoff. The Kim's Pick, it was only one dress and 60 kstars for the EXACT same price as this one that also gives you a hair.

Please fix the previous Kim Picks or any other ones, Glu. Please be fair to your customers.

I don't want to keep feeling like you guys are just in the market of ripping customers off. I stil want to believe in you guys because I love this game so much. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I'm nervous about the kollection shaved hair, but I love everything else in it! Damon it! LOL GOT my money again
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    @Rikk the perfumery is my favorite business! As far as I know it's the business that gives the most cash for the lowest initial cost (you receive about 10k a week) and it's super easy to do because it's just a 3 hour event once a week! Pets are also fun though, it depends on what you're looking for: energy and a cute pet to walk with or money and stars once a week
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Rikk said:
    Guys I’d love your feedback on what to buy for VIP!

I’m torn between the perfumery and another tappable pet. Businesses are great, but it takes a long time to earn those K-stars back (something like 5-6 months, assuming you remember every week and complete the tasks perfectly). I am a HUGE perfume lover and collector so it could be fun — can we name our fragrance? Does anyone like owning it a lot and can recommend it? On the other hand, tappable pets are useful, if a bit boring. What do you think? 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @rikk I would recommend the perfumery. It is fun and you get to name and sort of make the notes in your fragrance. ( I am a perfume fanatic, might be bias)  True, businesses take ages to make back the k-stars you spend on it , but if you are playing the game for the long run, it will get harder to get k-stars since you max out most accomplishments and you will have to rely on businesses for k-stars. 
    IOS Player 

Just want to know your dolls opinions, if I should get these clutches? 
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Pets give 2 energy each except for the LA cat and Miami dog. It's so worth it to go around the world and do all the regular tappables plus pets. I can't imagine anyone *just* taps pets and ignores the other tappables if they are in that location already? I get 3 full bars of energy from one round the world trip. It enables me to do at least 9 3-hour reality shows in Bel air as soon as an event starts including the full bar I start with when I wake up.
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Just want to know your dolls opinions, if I should get these clutches? 
    I debate buying that fuzzy one like every day 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @kokokokonut can I come and play dress up in your closet?
    OMG I'm joining too!! Love your collection Koko!!

@Miley_Caren343 you read my mind, why are these not released??? I love SMC's because they are based on Kim's fashion style, but this new #FashionGoals is not getting my money....

#BringBackTheOriginalSMC
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Who's up and ready? 5 minutes and counting dollies. good morning!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    My face when my free box was the hair, aka the only giftbox item I didn’t want, and the rest of my chasing for gb items didn’t work 

edit: getting the hair actually made me unlock the next “to dye for” achievement so.... at least I got 5 k stars, even if I do look like shirley temple
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Serious?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    edited November 2018
    @Chelsea123........ I retract my complaints about getting the hair, yikes
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Super, just super. I'm basically embarrassed admitting to paying for VIP bronze still considering it really does nothing but waste my money, but it's even more embarrassing that I'm paying for something that doesn't work most if the time. Would like to buy one of the hairs but of course my game isn't recognizing it and I haven't been able to even though I keep closing and opening my game. This is a known problem and Glu is basically crickets about it. 
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College

Well, got the hair too but it is not bad on. 
    @KaylaJ that is horrible ! I hope Glu resolves your problem asap. 
    IOS Player 
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Got the hair on my free box.
    Didn't know how to style those boots...
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    Super, just super. I'm basically embarrassed admitting to paying for VIP bronze still considering it really does nothing but waste my money, but it's even more embarrassing that I'm paying for something that doesn't work most if the time. Would like to buy one of the hairs but of course my game isn't recognizing it and I haven't been able to even though I keep closing and opening my game. This is a known problem and Glu is basically crickets about it. 
    I never liked the subscription plan for how unworthy it was, but I wanted the Halloween stuffs this month so I used my free trial yesterday. I wanted to get some of the VIP items today but I'm having the same problem as you. I even tried restoring purchases but it just removed my free kstars button instead. This sucks.
    PM to add

Well to be fair, this hair can look bomb if you style your get up correctly wherein it perfectly complements the hair. Should I get the white dress then? What dya guys think?
    KaylaJ said:
    I have VIP bronze, and I’ve never had an issue. I’m guessing you asked support for help?  do you have a problem with the task and bronze reward, or just the discount when buying things?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So i did a spin on the new limited Kolection and i got the hair!
    I never had gotten hair from a Kolection so im freacking out of happiness!!!
    I love how its half shaved and its so edgy and then theres half long wich is very feminine! :3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Got 40 Kstars on my GB!
    I wish i had gotten the hair or the dress or anything actually, but i aint gonna chase it :3

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited November 2018
    IHave to correct myself. I love the GB hair I love the earner hair. I’m not supposed to like short hair but I like it. Oh, You know, even better than the aqua blue two-piece outfit in the Kollection box is the black gown in the Kollection  box. It’s like the prize of the Kollection it’s gorgeous!

AppleP with Doppleganger Mickey.  Mickey hadn’t Caught up to the wardrobe changeover. Lol. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    For once I got a relatively good box and just picked wrong. I wanted that dress uuuuugh 
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @KalindaKing PLEASE bring back the KKW CONTOUR! I know i'm boring but i need it soo bad. PLEASE bring it back this week! I'm literally soo jelaous of every doll that has it😭

So here I am experimenting different looks with the gb hair trying to convince myself that I like it. Here are some of the other looks I came up with. Honestly, this hair is not that bad. Actually it looks good especially with lighter hair colors cos you can really see the details. However, I totally agree that the hair is not the perfect match to the VIP gb outfit.
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    There is a professional event icon on the hair in @LovelyEmma pallet post, so does that mean it wasn't supposed to be for the VIP event? 
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    There is a professional event icon on the hair in @LovelyEmma pallet post, so does that mean it wasn't supposed to be for the VIP event? 
    This would make sense because the hair doesn’t go at all with the outfit
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    If you look a few posts down you see the same VIP GB Hair without the check mark on a number of other player's posts.  Probably only happens on the FB platform.  It's the same hair, one box just has the star on it.  I don't think it's there on Android.  I can check when I get back to my games.
    And, even if it weren't the same hair, we've seen that other prizes often appear in the GB palettes.  I don't think it's anything affecting the game.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AlespAlesp Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I got exactly what i wanted, i'm so happy!!! 😍😍😍😭😭😭😭😭

l