KK:H Weekend Event 11/2/18 Think Pink

Comments

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I've been doing ALOT of reality shows for the past month since I found out I am second. But Skylar is ALWAYS 20 000 000 fans ahead. Doesn't matter how many reality shows I do, I can never even get closer. Just one of the things that make me so fed up with this game lately. There is no motivation for me to play anymore. (Where are some new achievements?)
    Ps. the gb hair looks so awful with the gb outfit that I'm debating opening the "free" box at all.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Johana said:
    I've been doing ALOT of reality shows for the past month since I found out I am second. But Skylar is ALWAYS 20 000 000 fans ahead. Doesn't matter how many reality shows I do, I can never even get closer. Just one of the things that make me so fed up with this game lately. There is no motivation for me to play anymore. (Where are some new achievements?)
    Ps. the gb hair looks so awful with the gb outfit that I'm debating opening the "free" box at all.
    I feel like when you're trying to climb up a list the best thing you can do is just not check the numbers. I stopped checking top shows when I was around 4th or 5th and so behind everyone else, and then one day I got the #1 message and it was a surprise because I didn't think I was anywhere near that yet.
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Doh!  :s At least it means I should finish the 1st weekend gig quickly, to count towards the generous 3 Kstar reward at the end :D
    One good thing about buying businesses that nobody has mentioned is that they can give you a 3-hour gig that's not a reality show, and that's useful for Professional events and earning kstars on SYS/VIP events. And they're kinda fun too! 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
    Thanks @soundspretty. It was a surprise for me to find out I am number 2. But finding out that I haven't progressed for a whole month of filming reality shows is a bit disappointing. I hope that by the time I get to the top show (if I ever will) glu doesn't lower the prize like they did for the top couple earlier this year.

Here's my GB palette. Spent 50 k-stars on kollections so earning most of them back isn't the worst thing...
    Johana said:
    Thanks @soundspretty. It was a surprise for me to find out I am number 2. But finding out that I haven't progressed for a whole month of filming reality shows is a bit disappointing. I hope that by the time I get to the top show (if I ever will) glu doesn't lower the prize like they did for the top couple earlier this year.

I know it's a disgustingly optimistic answer. What I've found is there is a max count to everything and until you hit that number you're never going to get ahead. For reality shows it looks to be around 502m viewers. Skyler on my game is at 497m
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Itsvery discouraging, climbing those last few ranks, but it will happen.  Keep an easy pace.  And when you get that dress oh, you will love it.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    In my game I am 523m and Skylar is 542m. I've done about 20 shows today but she keeps moving up with me. Not once a day, she goes up everytime I get viewers :-1:
    Thanks @kokokokonut At least I reached a different milestone in the game today - unlocked the art gallery.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

I think my doll’s arms is getting tired from carrying the baby ( where the heck is the nanny when I need her ?????) 
    IOS Player 
    edited November 2018
    Johana said:
    In my game I am 523m and Skylar is 542m. I've done about 20 shows today but she keeps moving up with me. Not once a day, she goes up everytime I get viewers :-1:
    Thanks @kokokokonut At least I reached a different milestone in the game today - unlocked the art gallery.

Wow! Maybe there isn't a max then lol. Or else numbers just reduce once you've hit the top. It is nice though that your rank never decreases even if you don't do shows for awhile.

I just did my art gallery gigs this morning. I have all these businesses and I neglect them because I don't have time with all our events. I wish they were all like the ski lodge where you don't really have to do anything. The only one I try to consistently do each week is the fashion house, but only because the k-star payout is higher.
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Well  I said I would be saving my stars...but then an old kollecrion made an appearance and I only had 2 boxes left - the bundle or a nice hairstyle. So of course, off went 120 k-stars on that 😂 
    Here is Em modelling that hair and the boots (I got energy in my free box so nothing to display there! 😂) 
    @TrashleyKKH you look like you're contemplating dropping that baby on the sidewalk. 

Also, this week has made me realize how awkwardly we hold them. Why are our arms like that?!
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    Johana said:

I know it's a disgustingly optimistic answer. What I've found is there is a max count to everything and until you hit that number you're never going to get ahead. For reality shows it looks to be around 502m viewers. Skyler on my game is at 497m
    On my game I got to the #1 spot at around 450m. Maybe they're moving the numbers up with each update just like they do with the max fans you can have? Yikes
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I completed the Wild Style Kollection and bought a new sweater from Featured Items. You can also see the new hairstyle from #FashionGoals. 

Have a great weekend!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Fabulous Looks Glu Goddess! 
    Have a great weekend!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So I decided that I liked the side shave enough to try for the kollection, and I got the earrings. They are cute, but I’m disappointed I didn’t get the hair. Maybe I’ll get another go. 

Here is my free box  
    Pretty salty with the prize (modeling the earrings and jacket, which is cute but doesn’t belong in a weekend event box!!!)

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The top reality spot in my game is 430 million. I have been doing nonstop reality shows for a month or more. On October 12 I was at #302 and as of today I am at #217.

iOS
    I think the numbers fluctuate though. Your position will always stay the same however.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I wish energy wasn't one of the things you get from the box. If I had a clicked on a nearby tile, I could have gotten back more Kstars than what I just spent. Or I could have clicked one tile to the right and gotten the gb shoes. The energy gets used up immediately the second I start a gig. 
    Platform: Android

@DelphineGarnier I feel your pain. I would be willing to spend stars every event if kash, energy, and daily gift box items were eliminated from event boxes. Sadly it's been 4 years and they don't care.
    iOS
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I would forgo the business, and consider adding staff or a pet to BelAir.  I added pets and staff slowly, and now every 4 hours I have 30 energy ready to be tapped.  That's enough to use with a full tank for a lot of things.  Just something to consider.  One stop refueling.  Just my opinion. 
    Hi koko, do you know if the staff in bel air is tappable? As in energy, not intimate relations. I saw that the price is higher than the pets. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    Yes. 2 energy every 4 hours. Just like the pets.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Pet Cost Location
    Charli 20 LA
    ExoticAquarium 25 Havana
    Corgi 30 Hamptons
    Pug 30 Private Jet
    Boxer 40 Hollywood
    ItalianGreyhound 40 Malibu
    Pomeranian 40 Calabasas
    Akita 40 Tokyo
    AegeanCat 45 Mykonos
    Pitbull 45 St Barts
    Yorkie 50 Florence
    MalteseTerrier 50 Big Sur
    Koala 50 Sydney
    EnglishBulldog 50 London
    Lion 50 Dubai
    FrenchBulldog 50 Milan
    ExoticShortHairCat 50 New Jersey
    Horse & Carriage 50 Bel Air
    SheepDog 50 Montana
    LagottoRomagnolo 50 Rome
    MiniatureHorse 50 Vienna
    Chameleon 55 Santa Barbara
    Pomeranians 60 Lisbon
    CockerSpaniel 60 San Diego
    PersianCat 60 Monaco
    PotbelliedPig 60 San Francisco
    Cockatoo 60 New Orleans
    YorkshireTerrier 60 Cannes
    Poodle 65 Brooklyn
    IrishTerrier 65 Dublin
    Squirrel 70 Toronto
    Kittens 70 Venic
    Weimaraner 75 Paris
    Aquarium 75 Bel Air
    PolarBearCub 80 Reykjavik
    Exotic-Reindeer 80 Vail
    Giraffe 80 Abu Dhabi
    Baby Tiger 80 Bel Air
    AfghanHound 80 Bel Air
    Tortoise 80 Bel Air
    Alpaca 80 Maipo Valley
    Hippopotamus 80 Cape Town
    GhostButler 90 Prague
    Baby Panther 90 Bel Air
    Chihuahua 90 Bel Air
    Crowned Crane 100 Bel Air
    Baby Elephant 100 Bel Air
    Flamingos 120 Bel Air
    Robot 150 Seoul
    Peacock 150 Papagayo
    Spa Assistant 180 Bel Air
    Hairdresser 180 Bel Air
    Makeup Artist 180 Bel Air
    Photographer 180 Bel Air

@pua Here is a list of pets and prices in order of least to most expensive (not including the 2 kash pets). I made this to help me decide which ones I wanted to buy and in what order. As you can see, you can often get 3 pets for the price of just 1 in other locations!
    iOS
  • queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Pet Cost Location
    Charli 20 LA
    ExoticAquarium 25 Havana
    Corgi 30 Hamptons
    Pug 30 Private Jet
    Boxer 40 Hollywood
    ItalianGreyhound 40 Malibu
    Pomeranian 40 Calabasas
    Akita 40 Tokyo
    AegeanCat 45 Mykonos
    Pitbull 45 St Barts
    Yorkie 50 Florence
    MalteseTerrier 50 Big Sur
    Koala 50 Sydney
    EnglishBulldog 50 London
    Lion 50 Dubai
    FrenchBulldog 50 Milan
    ExoticShortHairCat 50 New Jersey
    Horse & Carriage 50 Bel Air
    SheepDog 50 Montana
    LagottoRomagnolo 50 Rome
    MiniatureHorse 50 Vienna
    Chameleon 55 Santa Barbara
    Pomeranians 60 Lisbon
    CockerSpaniel 60 San Diego
    PersianCat 60 Monaco
    PotbelliedPig 60 San Francisco
    Cockatoo 60 New Orleans
    YorkshireTerrier 60 Cannes
    Poodle 65 Brooklyn
    IrishTerrier 65 Dublin
    Squirrel 70 Toronto
    Kittens 70 Venic
    Weimaraner 75 Paris
    Aquarium 75 Bel Air
    PolarBearCub 80 Reykjavik
    Exotic-Reindeer 80 Vail
    Giraffe 80 Abu Dhabi
    Baby Tiger 80 Bel Air
    AfghanHound 80 Bel Air
    Tortoise 80 Bel Air
    Alpaca 80 Maipo Valley
    Hippopotamus 80 Cape Town
    GhostButler 90 Prague
    Baby Panther 90 Bel Air
    Chihuahua 90 Bel Air
    Crowned Crane 100 Bel Air
    Baby Elephant 100 Bel Air
    Flamingos 120 Bel Air
    Robot 150 Seoul
    Peacock 150 Papagayo
    Spa Assistant 180 Bel Air
    Hairdresser 180 Bel Air
    Makeup Artist 180 Bel Air
    Photographer 180 Bel Air

@pua Here is a list of pets and prices in order of least to most expensive (not including the 2 kash pets). I made this to help me decide which ones I wanted to buy and in what order. As you can see, you can often get 3 pets for the price of just 1 in other locations!
    This is so helpful! Thank you! 😄
  • queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I love this event 
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

Here the looks from the male vip event 
  • BreeeBreee Registered Users 53 Posts
    I'm not a fan of any of the earnables so I suppose I'll stop at the box. I like all the gb items but, as usual, I won't be chasing any. I'm happy I don't like the items so I can save up for black Friday!  :D
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

*sigh* I have no idea why I had it in my head that we don’t open free boxes during VIP (duh Jae!) And I had 3 items for once 😩 Glad I stuck to my guns and didn’t chase or I’d have won 40 kstars to turn around and get cash again 😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Where can I make this glitch come true :(

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I wish energy wasn't one of the things you get from the box. If I had a clicked on a nearby tile, I could have gotten back more Kstars than what I just spent. Or I could have clicked one tile to the right and gotten the gb shoes. The energy gets used up immediately the second I start a gig. 

I've been outspoken about my dislike for having kash or energy in the Kollection and GB boxes.
    I know many people here on this forum feel the same way, so you aren't alone in your distain for Glu's inclusion of them in the game.
    Unfortunately, I'm confident Glu will never change this very annoying feature because it forces people to spend more real $$$'s in the name of earning items.
    (shrugs)
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook