• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    JooHyek said:
    Where can I make this glitch come true :(

OMG THAT PONYTAIL IS 1000000000% BETTER THAN THE ACTUAL HAIR
    :cry:
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I knew it! @JooHyek . I think the ponytail was supposed to go with this event gb's just like the Kylie's original look. But then glu saw money in making it the last SYS "earnable" that we all know was not free. And then they offered us this curly short haistyle that doesn't go with anything and almost noone likes it. I'm so disgusted.
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Johana said:
    I knew it! @JooHyek . I think the ponytail was supposed to go with this event gb's just like the Kylie's original look. But then glu saw money in making it the last SYS "earnable" that we all know was not free. And then they offered us this curly short haistyle that doesn't go with anything and almost noone likes it. I'm so disgusted.
    The ponytail literally made the outfit 10x better and if the glitch was actually real, this could of been a REALLY good VIP event set. Too bad they made a SYS event and kind of ruined the outfit for everyone besides anyone who bought their way to the hair.
  • JessicaKKHJessicaKKH Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @KalindaKing This just showed up in my game! Will we be getting the hair in the giftboxes?🔍
    Hi Dolls!❤ Make sure to follow me on Instagram at @Jessica._.kkh! ?
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My game is also showing the long ponytail hair in the gift boxes. I'm on Android.

iOS
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Mine too on Amazon. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I think it's just a glitch. I just opened my box and the regular Shirley Temple hair was there.

@kokokokonut you are lucky! i've had the problem for a few months now. i never contacted support cause someone else around here had the issue and when they did, nothing could be done. I thought it would eventually shake itself out, but alas...

But i did FINALLY get my hair.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @KalindaKing This just showed up in my game! Will we be getting the hair in the giftboxes?🔍
    If it shows up in the boxes it’s not fair to the people that won the other hair 🤷🏼‍♀️ Just saying
    Has anyone with the "glitch" tried opening boxes to win it yet? Is it appearing in palettes? I would but I don't want it that badly to try.
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Mine also shows the hair. WOW!  I feel so bad for the players who are inevitably clicking away at boxes in hopes of picking the hair if it’s not even there. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I think that I have a glitch on my game. When I opened it once and twice, the fashion goals popup never appeared for me. I dunno why💁🏾‍♀️ has this happened to anyone else or is it just my game?

Eta: nvm it appeared for me😅

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

edited November 2018
    The weekend event gigs are getting worst and worst. Now I can’t even invite a friend to it. It’s just me by myself in the middle of Central Park. How is that even fun?
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    The weekend event gigs are getting worst and worst. Now I can’t even invite a friend to it. It’s just me by myself in the middle of Central Park. How is that even fun?
    Agreed.
    There's literally no effort whatsoever.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
    @KKHLucy that is ridiculous! Glu is getting so lazy with storylines, as we have seen these last few events.
    iOS
    @skevans they’re getting really lazy. No effort in all aspects!!
    @AliBryant seriously it’s not that hard to be creative. They can choose stuff that happens to the Kardashians irl. Or have an event where we try to avoid the paps because we are trying to get away. Idk something 😫
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Too bad the glitch hair doesn’t show up in my boxes, hopefully this is glu telling me that eventually I’ll be able to get the ponytail 😇
    KKHLucy said:
    @skevans they’re getting really lazy. No effort in all aspects!!
    @AliBryant seriously it’s not that hard to be creative. They can choose stuff that happens to the Kardashians irl. Or have an event where we try to avoid the paps because we are trying to get away. Idk something 😫
    We did have that as a regular storyline, it was fun! You had to learn 3 ways to avoid the paps and use each way on the 3 gigs. Storylines used to be much more intricate and fun. Remember chasing that damn snake around? Or the golden monkey statue? Back when Glu was making an effort. Now they put their minimal effort into giving us Kollections where the items are just exactly what came from the Kendall and Kylie game repackaged.

I'm really starting to wonder if this game is on its death bed. Glu owns much more popular apps now, and the top one got them something like $30 million in bookings last quarter. KKH made a "tiny" $8 million in comparison. According to their financial reports, Glu is not even profitable as a company yet, despite all the revenue.

The total lack of addressing our long-standing complaints about the game, along with the Kollection greed, is making me, someone who has spent *thousands* of real money on this game over the years, think twice about even buying anything for Black Friday. Who knows, I could stock up on k-star packs only to find out that the game goes the way of the dodo next year and has repetitive non-events like KKG (already happening with KKH weekday events). 

That Glu doesn't listen to it's long-term, PAYING, players is baffling to me. Just one example, if they fixed the complaint we have had for 4 years and removed the kash, energy, and daily box items from event palettes, i would be 100% more likely to actually open 4 boxes on the palette to get them! Now though? I am not wasting my stars on potential junk "gifts". Sorry Glu. /end rant
    iOS
    Thanks for checking @JooHyek
    Kylie also wore this outfit with that same ponytail for her birthday this year, so maybe we will see them become available?

iOS
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I bought these pants for 20 kstars to open the first box and I'm so frustrated with myself... I was trying to decide between the 3rd box in the top row and the 3rd box in the bottom row... both gb items. Then my clumsy self almost dropped my phone and I accidentally opened the energy box 😂😢

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I'm really starting to wonder if this game is on its death bed.

The total lack of addressing our long-standing complaints about the game, along with the Kollection greed, is making me, someone who has spent *thousands* of real money on this game over the years, think twice about even buying anything for Black Friday. Who knows, I could stock up on k-star packs only to find out that the game goes the way of the dodo next year and has repetitive non-events like KKG (already happening with KKH weekday events). 
    I have suspected for a while that KKH might be shelved in the near future like KKG because of the reasons you mentioned — offering fewer earnables for guy dolls, SMCs, lack of diversity in events — the same thing happened in KKG and it signaled the end. It’s one of the reasons why I can’t justify spending money on the game — I made that mistake with KKG and felt like an idiot when it dwindled away with no response from devs about future updates. The signs support what you’re saying!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Pet Cost Location
    Charli 20 LA
    ExoticAquarium 25 Havana
    Corgi 30 Hamptons
    Pug 30 Private Jet
    Boxer 40 Hollywood
    ItalianGreyhound 40 Malibu
    Pomeranian 40 Calabasas
    Akita 40 Tokyo
    AegeanCat 45 Mykonos
    Pitbull 45 St Barts
    Yorkie 50 Florence
    MalteseTerrier 50 Big Sur
    Koala 50 Sydney
    EnglishBulldog 50 London
    Lion 50 Dubai
    FrenchBulldog 50 Milan
    ExoticShortHairCat 50 New Jersey
    Horse & Carriage 50 Bel Air
    SheepDog 50 Montana
    LagottoRomagnolo 50 Rome
    MiniatureHorse 50 Vienna
    Chameleon 55 Santa Barbara
    Pomeranians 60 Lisbon
    CockerSpaniel 60 San Diego
    PersianCat 60 Monaco
    PotbelliedPig 60 San Francisco
    Cockatoo 60 New Orleans
    YorkshireTerrier 60 Cannes
    Poodle 65 Brooklyn
    IrishTerrier 65 Dublin
    Squirrel 70 Toronto
    Kittens 70 Venic
    Weimaraner 75 Paris
    Aquarium 75 Bel Air
    PolarBearCub 80 Reykjavik
    Exotic-Reindeer 80 Vail
    Giraffe 80 Abu Dhabi
    Baby Tiger 80 Bel Air
    AfghanHound 80 Bel Air
    Tortoise 80 Bel Air
    Alpaca 80 Maipo Valley
    Hippopotamus 80 Cape Town
    GhostButler 90 Prague
    Baby Panther 90 Bel Air
    Chihuahua 90 Bel Air
    Crowned Crane 100 Bel Air
    Baby Elephant 100 Bel Air
    Flamingos 120 Bel Air
    Robot 150 Seoul
    Peacock 150 Papagayo
    Spa Assistant 180 Bel Air
    Hairdresser 180 Bel Air
    Makeup Artist 180 Bel Air
    Photographer 180 Bel Air

@pua Here is a list of pets and prices in order of least to most expensive (not including the 2 kash pets). I made this to help me decide which ones I wanted to buy and in what order. As you can see, you can often get 3 pets for the price of just 1 in other locations!
    Can we add this super helpful price-ranked resource to the homes & pets stickied thread? :-)
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I notified the team about the hair. I'll see what we can do. Sorry about this glitch!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Is this a glitch? Because $10 for a dress and 1KStar is deff not a deal 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We updated the gift box promo window so it accurately reflects which hair you can win.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Lol so I’m jealous probably won’t be able to play this weekend ( totally stinks) and I’m loving everything 
    @KKHLucy That happened to me too, the last time we had an SMC and the A+O bundle running at the same time.
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Well  I said I would be saving my stars...but then an old kollecrion made an appearance and I only had 2 boxes left - the bundle or a nice hairstyle. So of course, off went 120 k-stars on that 😂 
    Here is Em modelling that hair and the boots (I got energy in my free box so nothing to display there! 😂) 
    Which ones came back this week. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @PicThisTia these three came back! Got 6 days so hopefully you’ll still be able to play them if you’re interested once your game is back!! 

And I believe @MissEm1994 is talking about the luxe life one with that (super cute) hair she’s wearing 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @AliBryant I rem that!! It’s crazy tho