v9.6 Update: Turkey & Black Friday + More!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I like the idea of our Flight menu starting where we are, and letting us move up or down from there on the menu. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I agree about making it easier to travel. Even just alphabetizing the list would be an improvement at this point. It's so random. Also I would love if I didn't even have to travel to tap pets. Since they are in the closet, we should be able to tap them there to collect :smiley:
    iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    If you could make some sort of rhyme or reason to the travel locations, that would be great. There are several destinations in Italy, for example, and they’re all over the place. It makes no sense. Also updating kloset organization so that we can make a wishlist, putting kash options separate from k star options, etc. 
  • bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    I rly hope we get to finally have our dolls pose with their arms down, without having to wear the long hair 😩😩😩 is that too much to ask?? 
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Honestly, I'd be fine with literally no updates whatsoever for months in the name of Glu fixing literally any of the things all of us have been requesting.

The quality of this game has gone waaaaaaaaay down recently, and I'm not interested in continuing to play if this game is about to be abandoned.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    The only kollection I want to see is the Kim kollection again or a new Kim kollection 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I cant wait for the Black Friday, to buy tons of stuff i wanted for a very long time <3
    I barely spent anything during this VIP so I have more left over to add to whatever I earn before Black Friday. I want to be able to get more than what I got last year.
    Platform: Android

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Yay so happy a new update is on its way, the October one brought us amazing outfits, but it was also disappointing on so many other levels, like
    - the removal of the Original SYS events (these did not need to be changed)
    - the replacement of SMC's by #FashionGoals (please bring the SMC's back)
    - the 20 K-stars 'reward' as a Throwback item for long-term players (this should be 60 K-stars)
    - the difference of amount players pay for Throwback items (utter madness that some players pay less than others!)
    - the missing third item for the guys (bring it back, ) 
    - the Kollections overload (there are too many)

So I'm really really looking forward to November; Thanksgiving and Black Friday (but maybe those will be in the next update) and I truly hope that Glu listens to our feedback.
    This is so on point. I was doing a little research on the terms of contract between Kim and Glu and also the financial reports from the company. KKH was WILDLY popular and it’s just a hint of what it was today. 

Instead keep creating this urgency with timed things to instigate us to spend money, they could easily make the gameplay more enjoyable. 

Playing this game has become a hustle, as it is SO hard to get resources. They could simply make it easier, add poses. Simple things that would make the game super fun again.
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I've already addressed my issues in the suggestion thread but I'll repeat them again because some of them are long overdue:
    -Change body types
    -Expand skin colours
    -More hair colours
    -Revive SYS events
    -At-home dates
    -I also like the idea of adding a movie theater spot somewhere in the LA area for dates
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • KaeHoldUpKaeHoldUp Registered Users 45 Posts
    Mirela said:
    I've already addressed my issues in the suggestion thread but I'll repeat them again because some of them are long overdue:
    -Change body types
    -Expand skin colours
    -More hair colours
    -Revive SYS events
    -At-home dates
    -I also like the idea of adding a movie theater spot somewhere in the LA area for dates

Changing body types would be cool... and definitely more skin colors. I’m stuck between 2 skin colors and neither one is me so I just look like I have a serious tan all the time. 😂 If they revive SYS, I really hope it’s not like the new version they tested out last week. 
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    KaeHoldUp said:
    Mirela said:
    -Change body types
    -Expand skin colours
    -More hair colours
    -Revive SYS events
    -At-home dates

Changing body types would be cool... and definitely more skin colors. I’m stuck between 2 skin colors and neither one is me so I just look like I have a serious tan all the time. 😂 If they revive SYS, I really hope it’s not like the new version they tested out last week. 
    I am just tired of being stuck with the same body. I do not look like that. Nobody does. It's time for many customizations with our dolls. As for the skin colour, it's harder for dark people. One shade for the really dark ones and the in between from that to the light ones either look like they belong to very tanned people or less lighter white people. It's just frustrating for everyone and myself when you're limited. For me, I am not pink undertoned or yellow undertoned.
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
    Mirela said:
    -Change body types
    -Expand skin colours
    -More hair colours
    -Revive SYS events
    -At-home dates
    At home dates at every house is a must!
    And a movie theater? YES!
    I’m on red level stalker alert with Glu! And I found these sketches that show an approved pose we never Got in game. Plus some cool cars!!!!!! 

• SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I hope they make some changes to make the game a little easier like @AmeliaKKH mentioned. I love the game and have been playing for years and only recently have I felt that maybe I boarded a sinking ship. Please make us feel, let us know that you won't abandon this game. And players, it's up to us too. If players keep spending money the game keeps living. If players stop spending then yes the ship will sink soon.

Please know I'm not saying you should spend money on this game. I don't myself. But lately I've been hearing more and more people mentioning it. 

So glu please listen to the reasons why people stop spending. The main reasons I think is long time players losing their games due to unsafe storage, the issue that number of free videos to watch goes down once you spend money, that it's really hard to play the game and collect resources when you just start out. 

I love this game and while I don't expect it to be around 50 years from now I hope it does last a long time. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'd be happy to spend, my original mindset was that I will gladly purchase something once in a while cause I'm enjoying the app and I want to support it. But that changed when I learned about the videos. If glu wants a win win situation they will take away the 5 videos a day limit.

Glu has a choice, either they will try to squeeze as much money as they can out of us (but ending up annoying us) while the game is sinking or they will try to make the game exciting and rewarding to make us happy and kkh will last much longer.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    AmeliaKKH said:
    I’m on red level stalker alert with Glu! And I found these sketches that show an approved pose we never Got in game. Plus some cool cars!!!!!! 

Where did you find this 😱
    KKHLucy said:
    AmeliaKKH said:

Where did you find this 😱
    Their instagram page! This is from 2015:

• MsDeliahJMsDeliahJ Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Im also with yall. I actually deleted the game for a while, but I installed it again. Im actually considering deleting this game again. I put in some nice suggestions (I think they are nice, hoping to not offend anyone.) and other fellow players did too that I thought were fantabulous! But yet again, Glu didnt do it. Not saying that they need to put in every suggestion, but this isnt the first time that this has happened. Sometimes they do listen, but then we have situations like thos, and people get mad. People get mad, they dont support the game, they dont support they game, ya lose the money which I feel that Glu is focused on right now. I also feel that they didnt put alot of effort into the last 2 updates. We didnt get alot of clothing, and I didnt really see anything that would make me enjoy playing the game. I dont wanna sound bitter but..Glu you gotta step your game up. Some of us have been asking for the same thing since the game came out. Like body shapes and different skin colours. Before the big 6.0 update, we had the Stardom: Hollywood body. Wasn't really cute, but it matched the game at the time. And we didnt really have different colours. Like another comment above me said "One shade for the really dark ones and the in between from that to the light ones either look like they belong to very tanned people or less lighter white people. It's just frustrating for everyone and myself when you're limited. For me, I am not pink undertoned or yellow undertoned." And shes talking about now. Im talking about the stardom version. Another thing. Body shapes. I seen it just about since the game has been out. We had the boring stardom body, then the 6.0 update came out and then we had a more different look. Same shape, different look. I did like the update in general, but some of us did hope for a different body. Its 2018, everyone that has this game shouldnt look the way we look like on the game. Hopefully, just hopefully Glu will acknowledge these posts, including mine, but I will look at this update and see if Glu can finally take our suggestions. I feel like this update will make or break my decision of not playing this game. But ill get of my soapbox now.
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    i love so many of the things i've read here
    an easier way to collect energy from our pets would be amazing
    this might seem like such a tiny thing but i would like a "go back" option from the photobooth to our closets, sometimes i just want to take pictures for edits and whatnot without having to change my outfit
    an easy way to travel is a need now and please update the achievements
    & i'd love to have Kim's SMCs back, too
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I loved when we got the neon green outfits, and I hope we can get the pink outfits that Kim and Khloe wore these past months 💗

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    This might a small thing but I wish that kollection items in the closet had a little symbol on them like how event items do
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    I loved when we got the neon green outfits, and I hope we can get the pink outfits that Kim and Khloe wore these past months 💗

This bottom hair is EVERYTHING 💕💕😍
    I was reading the Thanksgiving thread from last year and see a lot of people were upset with the VIP event having the apron and pie. But i LOVE those! I hope we see them available again this year to purchase in the closet. I also would like to see a kitchen in Bel Air with a private chef tappable :)
    iOS
  • FrancescahillFrancescahill Registered Users 1,288 Posts
    edited November 2018
    No news yet? I don’t think it’s today. Maybe tomorrow but it’s probably on wednesday.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im hoping this year's Thanksgiving/Black Fruday Event is more fashionable?
    Last year there was a pie and an apron and i dont think those were very good things to earn!
    Hopefully this year it will have better earning :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    No news yet? I don’t think it’s today. Maybe tomorrow but it’s probably on wednesday.
    Kalinda hasnt even gave us a lil hint on what we could expect for this update :/
    I think the update might come on the weekend or next week!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've never seen an update happen that late after a VIP weekend, has it? I just know since I play on Amazon, I'm not expecting today or tomorrow. I'm always just waiting for everyone who gets it first so I know what to expect ahead of time. 
    Platform: Android

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    It is strange because usually Kalinda would have drop some hints about the update by now. Hopefully it will be like a big surprise and the update just pop up when you least expect it. 
    IOS Player 
    I hope we get some spoilers soon even if it's not coming today!
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Damn we haven’t even gotten any spoilers! 😞 hope the update comes today!