~ Apropos of Nuthin'

Comments

• astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    I noticed Jax's outfit changed, so does that mean @Naimonster is back?

I'm thinking she's back in the game but not really active on the game or her Facebook.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    September said:
    Hey, has anyone seen @Naimonster lately? Her Jax hasn't changed outfits in a long time and I haven't seen her on the forum. Wondering if she's okay..
    I'm back! I was dreading coming back here and having to do re-intro but luckily I'm still remembered haha! Thanks guys for thinking of me!

RL was way too hectic, I was sleeping so little and at one point of time it was just 3-4 hours every 2-3 days. No time for forum, and the game. I still tried to focus on Xan getting event items, but I didn't play during the weekdays and some weekends which I'm regretting now! I found out I missed lots of evil Halloween items! *crying in a corner*
    PM to add
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh No tears Doll.  You're here now......never forgotten.  Vats, still gone.  We speak when I email him and he replies but my dolls single again, and all too soon.  Good thing the twins have each other.  lol.   Great to see you here.  Cheers.....  To @Naimonster 's return!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Hey @Naimonster, good to have you back! I hope your rl has calmed down a little and gave you a chance to get some sleep! Sounds very hectic and not so nice.. Wishing you the best ❤️
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Hi everyone!! I went on another hiatus but am back again! Tbh I was ready to start all over again but to my surprise my last game had been recovered! I was ecstatic! Now let's see if I can tackle all the goals I have 😂
    wow.  about half an hour ago, I was in the thread where you posted you didn't know if you'd start over, and wondered how you were.  Boom you're here.  Now if I could just pull up the lotto numbers........ >:)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hanukkah begins and ends pretty early this year so are you still up for a repeat of last year with me hosting the Hanukkah celebration @kokokokonut? I do not mind as i love sharing my religion but it is completely up to you all tbh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @astray Go for it!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @astray Go for it!
    Thanks Kalinda I will prepare for the celebration on the forum 
    K so last month I upgraded my android phone, Jax made a safe transfer! The thing is, Jax always had a lower resolution picture than my Xan on the iPad. So I was hoping the Samsung Note 8 would give better graphics but no. I tried playing around with settings, I can choose which apps to use in full screen aspect ratio. So it says the following for kkh.

If I don't use it in full screen, there's 2 black side bars and the photobooth pictures have lousier quality pictures than my previous phone!
    If I use it in full screen, it really doesn't work properly. There's no more black side bars but sometimes the top and bottom is cut off. I get my usual quality photobooth pictures though, but still not better than iOS.

This is non-full screen mode with shitty graphics.

This is full screen mode with average graphics. The frame is screwed for some reason lol.

This is my iOS with superb quality.

So does anyone know what kind of magic is able to give my android better quality pictures? I love editing but it has always been annoying with Jax's quality.
    PM to add
    I took your 1st jax, (left) and sharpened using my graphics editor program.  Is the one on the right ok?  I know it's a pain to add another step to the Photobooth pics, but it might be a workaround?

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    It does look less blur but the outlines are jagged. I'm just very fussy about quality, I've seen androids with HD quality and I wonder what sorcery.
    PM to add
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My guess is that the device is compressing the image file to reduce the size. I assume KKH uses the default save settings so it's going to follow whatever your device is set up to do. Does your game look fine when you're playing? I'd go with the full screen version because otherwise the game itself is going to compress which is why you're seeing pixelated images. No idea about the weird black stripes lol. On my photobooth pics there's little black smudges on the right side... I wonder if that's related. 

You can also check the resolution to make sure it's using the best one and see if that helps. Typically devices will start off using the mid-range resolution in order to normalize battery power. You should be able to change this in settings - look for something like display, resolution, etc. On my Samsung 8 the highest resolution is WQHD+
    During gameplay, the dolls look HD quality, but the side bar icons and task action bubble is very pixelated. Even the update banner is super blur. I tried WQHD+ resolution still no difference. This is driving me crazy, I want my pixels!
    PM to add
    Same here. Gameplay looks good but now that you said it my task buttons look very pixelated also. I wonder if it's a Samsung specific issue or just the android graphics in general. 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    Unpopular Opinions 
    • I don't hate Kollections that much at all. At least I get what I actually want instead of chasing a certain item & spending $$$ until I have an overdraft on my card. Plus this way i get Ka$h to buy extremely expensive Bel Air add ons that don't accept Kstars.
    • I don't like the women "assistants" in Bel Air so I'm not buying. Make all my staff hot, fit young males and maybe I'll buy.
    • I don't like the lipstick shades at all. None of it really works on my doll except for the neutral tones. 
    • I don't like the non-space between my doll's nose & lips. She looks like she was born with a cleft palate and had it sutured in an unflattering manner. 
    • I am loving all the risque, cleavage baring outfits. The more revealing the better. I have Emily Ratatowski goals for my doll.
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

Idk why, but I’m obsessed with Flossy G. He kind of reminds me of Post Malone. Am I the only one?! Lol
    edited November 2018
    I am not gonna get anything done this week.  8 Strings of christmas lights blinking across the living room floor, 4 strings of just purple carefully draped over my recliner.  I am setting the goal of reaching the 2nd box in my games, and getting the tree lit.  I have one string already on the lower part of the tree, I'm contemplating taking another string and starting at the top and going down.
    Here's my start pic............

First year its in the corner instead of the window.   And if then den furniture hadn't come 2 weeks early.   Those walls would have been painted a lovely lilac.  Let's see how far I get in fane and Christmas.

And Hanukah  begins the 13th?  @Astray is helping us celebrate again this year. But in the meantime......anyone on the Island want go come help decorate the tree?  I'll make cookies and we have eggnog!

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My tree has been decorated since Friday night. Now I'm slowly working on the rest of the house. I'm at the point where I need to start throwing stuff out that we've accumulated over the years, mostly the tacky stuff that has been gifted to us 😩 If I don't ask for it, I don't want it. 
    Those are the last boxes I open.  Ok 5 minutes to Sys and here's the tree update pic

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    Funny thing about that Koko @kokokokonut

Soooo it seems that Koko and i were both pretty much thinking the same thing BUT 

Hanukkah begins pretty early this year, i thought it would end on Christmas day as it did last year but surprisingly it doesn't, it actually begins on the 2nd of December and ends on the 10th 
    OMG where did I read the 13th?  Runs to Kalendar............ Ok, so it's Sundown on the 2nd or All Day?  nvmd.  let's dm.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Koko that tree is gorgeous!! I'm gonna have to live vicariously through you since I won't be able to decorate this year! We just got a bengal cat a few months ago and he can get a little crazy.
    I'll trade you.  :)  How about a picture?  I live vicariously though cat and dog pics here, because PuterHead is still a firm no.  But in the meantime,  I am getting things he said no to while we had a dog.....Roomba......Lit deer set for the backyard......lol.  so pics please. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited December 2018
    OMG where did I read the 13th?  Runs to Kalendar............ Ok, so it's Sundown on the 2nd or All Day?  nvmd.  let's dm.  ;)
    DM'ing sounds less complicating and we can talk about how we'll be going about doing the Chanukah forum celebration  this year

Plus Chanukah starts tomorrow at sunset, and I'm excited to share new stuff with you all, yay!
    This is Hexxus, he isn't the only animal in the house but he is the craziest. We have 3 dogs, 3 cats and a Fireskink which is a reptile. I'll post pictures of all of them if it makes you happy Koko 😊
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts

Koko, that's my youngest pup above. He's a year now. I'll post my little doggy Chewie and my cat Mr Kittenpants in just a moment.
    Here's Chewie:

And here's Mr Kittenpants: (he always looks angry but he's not):