⭐ KK:H Weekend Event 11/09/18 - Black & White & Pink 5⭐Weekend!

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
    Im sad the outfit i liked ended up being a Kolection :(
    But im really exaited for a Pink Weekend <3
    My wordrobe defenetly needs more pink in it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    You know what would go with the pink? The pink eyeshadow
    Should the earrings not be in the closet with the crown? They're the odd one out here.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    ITA @Johana it seems using the prizes they did for the test SYS event kinda bungled the planned prizes for the last week and this week
    iOS
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I love all the pink items! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    I’m so excited for the pink.  Pink is such a wonderful color.   And I like the way she sings too. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I'll be continuing my boycott of Kollections this weekend.

And I don't think I'll try too hard to earn or buy anything - the proportions are absolutely off this weekend. The clutch is massive, and both pairs of earrings are gigantic. 
    I know that Glu can do better.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love the pink. I’m liking all these earnables!! The pink earrings are so fun. I think the top and bottom will look better seperate but I really like them. & I love the giftbox dress & clutch too! The only thing I don’t like that much is the giftbox earrings, but they do look good in the real inspiration picture!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I agree the clutch looks really large and awkward. I think the earnables would be better styled separately. The pink on pink looks weird to me, like the top doesn't quite match the bottoms? And from the looks of it, the pants aren't going to work right with some of our shoes. 

I can't with the overload of kollections so I'm not even going to comment. Those items do not exist for me.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hey, @Maeqlpasa:
    You've posted one comment and have been going around hitting 'disagree' on at least 20 posts that I've seen.

While I appreciate everyone having the right to express their opinions, I don't think you're contributing anything productive. Instead of simply disagreeing with what everyone is saying, why don't you write out what you don't like or what you would improve?
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    that’s a no from me dawg lmao i’m stopping at the box. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    @skevans
    I'm sorry if I've done something wrong by voicing my opinions, I don't have enough time to write what I think so Im just going around pressing agree or disagree in other people comments, I thought that was what the buttons were for
    I also didn't know "contributing anything productive" was a requirement for being part of the forum
    edited November 2018
    It's not a requirement to contribute, but please understand its frustrating to work on posts, often thoughtful  and from the heart, to have people just slap a big fat NO on it.  Its human nature, its how we react to slap and go criticism. And we question what didn't they agree with? And that's frustrating in itself.  While  you're perfectly welcome to disagree with anything anyone says,  it helps when we understand why. If there's more than one thought in a post what are you disagreeing with? Which part? I'm not singling you out but rather trying to bring  this forward to try and explain why we sometimes get so frustrated at other people disagreeing with our posts. Without offering a differing viewpoint. 
    But let's all take a breath.   And welcome @Maeqlpasa

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Wait how do some of you know who disagrees with your comments?? It doesn’t let me see it
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Wait how do some of you know who disagrees with your comments?? It doesn’t let me see it
    i can only see it when i'm on my pc, i didn't know you could on your phone
    i'd like to know how to see this as well 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I have to go to desktop mode on my phone browser and long tap until it shows. 

The disagree button is the worst. I literally cannot think of a nice way someone would use it.

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    #BoycottKollections
    Enough already
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Oh I'm so glad I only really like the pants so I won't have to grind too hard on Saturday and Sunday lol
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    The pink earrings are cute! Glad they’re earnable. 

I feel like such a gray cloud... I’m just not loving any of these other items except for some pieces in the kollection (and ain’t nooo way!) 

How many more cupcakes before Black Friday!? I can’t wait!!! I may take screenshots of what I want and save them on a folder this weekend (like a wishlist) 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    jaeann said:
    The pink earrings are cute! Glad they’re earnable. 

I feel like such a gray cloud... I’m just not loving any of these other items except for some pieces in the kollection (and ain’t nooo way!) 

How many more cupcakes before Black Friday!? I can’t wait!!! I may take screenshots of what I want and save them on a folder this weekend (like a wishlist) 
    I took so many wishlist screenshots my phone ran out of space, oops!
    iOS
    what will you shop for 1st?  I’m going for hair and make up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hair, gowns, and jewelry for me!
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    A little bit of everything! Y’all are all going to drop your jaws but I spent a lot of money on kstars wayyy back in the day and used them for ENERGY! 😩 sooo wasteful! Since I’ve started playing again I’ve spent most on homes, businesses, and furniture 🤦🏼‍♀️ My doll has definelty worked hard and earned a nice wardrobe at this point 😂 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    OMG @jaeann that is too funny. I have never used stars for energy. In fact, a couple of weeks ago, I accidentally bought a santa hat for my doll's baby, and I was sooooo annoyed!! They are a precious resource that I use for dressing my doll and opening gift boxes only! :D
    iOS
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I just didn't like the hair box

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    @GustavoGBV I agree, idk what that rag they call hair is in the gift box lol reminds me of those shaggy bowl cuts worn by teenage boys in the 90s, except worse. The earnable hair is fine. 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

The giftbox earrings and earnable pants seem familiar.

I'm not sure about the giftbox hair, that'll be interesting to see on the dolls, but I do like the earnable earrings, decorative but not overly humongous.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    You guys, hi I'm Kristalina and I'm a Kollections-aholic! 

I'm so sorry. I too am fed up with them, realize they are a greedy vicious money grab and want to be part of the resistance, because I realize real change won't occur until Glu gets hit where it hurts the most.

But I still keep throwing money at them, I got problems 😭😁
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Ah @Nayaritism .... the first step is admitting you have a problem ...  lol

Welcome to KK (Kollections Krazies)

I may be the inaugural member so I welcome you to my circle of warm hearts, weak resolve, and empty wallets 

We senselessly throw our money into the bottomless pit called Glu even though we know they rig the odds and have the unmitigated gall to charge more Kstars for the box than the Kstar amount in the box. 

They actually pushed me too far with my Halloween TB Kollections so I can proudly say that I didn’t spend one Kstar on them.  But while my anger was intense, my knees are weak so I am still tossing my Kstars at the regular Kollections. I know, I’m stoopid. 

Perhaps we need to figure out a way to eat donuts, drink black coffee, and keep our money in our wallets?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    Where's the event?? 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Starts in 20 minutes @apricotjam
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone