KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Good morning Kalinda. Good Morning Kim.  Good Morning Dolls.
What's up Everybody?  What are we talking about?

How many Kupkakes left in the KimTastic Seasonal Kalendar, you ask?
Next week I'll be rambling about "3 days....3 days left to go. "
But now, my Thanksgiving shopping list isn't made,
My den furniture is moving to the living room
the new den furniture is coming today,
my rooms aren't painted,
the colors' are not even picked.......
But No Worries!.
Our Kimtastic Seasonal Kalendar is working just fine. 
Thanks for asking.

Time to do a little cyphering.
There's Monday, Tues, Wednesday, then a whole week....
So 10.  10 Days.  Right? 
That would be 3 days, then
one week.
https://youtu.be/fC_q9KPczAg
Mmmm Mmm Mmm. I do love me some Ed Robertson.
(Which is a little embarrassing, because he looks so much like Ed,
my college pal and one time producer.)

Ok,  so as I wait for the furniture, and make French Toast, Waffles and Bacon for Baba & His GF,
(it was his birthday so she spent the night)
I think the only thing left to do is
Start the thread. 
So, um.  What do you think is on the menu for tomorrow?
Will it be dating or Parties?  Oh, could it be another 5 Star?
whatever it is, we'll never know till Kim comes in and...
Kim?  Does anyone know where Kim is?

Ok Sure, but one of you needs to.........

Oh,  Ok. 
That works.
Shake it if you got it Dolls,
these Kupkakes aren't going to count themselves.
Thread's Open!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456716

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I know alot of people might not agree but im hoping its a professional weekday event <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I hope that everyone will be able to earn the Sys items.
  • KerryBerryKerryBerry Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Sitting waiting patiently!!
    Happiness can be found even in the darkest of places, if one only remembers to turn on the light
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're having another Professional event!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I just need to say one thing! Im not mad or anything i just need to get this out of my chest!
    People need to stop complaining!
    We are having a Professional Weekday Event!
    Imagine if you guys IOS/Android players were us Facebook & Amazon players that dont get SYS (Facebook) and dont get VIP (Amazon)! Thats why at least we apriciate Professional Events because we can actually partitipate in them!
    *Fingers crossed my pallete is as amazing as my last week one*
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Let me guess: TB Kollections, earned in a professional event.
    And my pallette will have the same things for the 1000th time and a bonus 50%chance of winning Halloween stuff 😂😂😂😂
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Well you can disagree all you like, but I like professional events best for a week event, without bonus points I hate having dates or parties 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I reckon mine will be another pallet filled with black heels and 4th of July accessories 😂 I’m hoping that when we hit December we’ll at least get some Xmas items? 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Seems like professional is every week and every weekend. I’m not mad about professional since it’s probably the easiest for a weekday, but I’m just tryna have a baby or win some trophies (reality and party) and it seems like I’ll never have the chance 😅 

I totally understand not wanting sys since it’s not available on all platforms, but dating, reality, and party are!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I would love a dating event, they are the only ones I can finish. I don’t mind parties as it’s something different! SYS are my favourites.. professional is fine but it’s so dull now. We know they can do other events but it’s like this lazy cop out to just keep doing professionals week after week. It makes the game a chore rather than a game 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo My thoughts exactly. Professional events are easy and I like them and do prefer them when I am crunched for time. But I want to earn the k star rewards from the achievements related to parties and reality shows, and with having only one party event every couple months, and one reality event per month (if that!), this game will be dead in the water before I get those achievements or trophies. Hopefully we haven't seen the end of the old style SYS events either, because I would like to get the trophy for that too. What can I say, I'm a completionist. 
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Back when we had tb boxes I used to win a nice dress or a useful item at least once a month. Now I only win duds. I am considering not playing weekday events anymore.
  • Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    Now imagine if we could get a k-star for every gig we finished. 😜
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Mani86 said:
    Now imagine if we could get a k-star for every gig we finished. 😜
    😂 
    Maybe when Christmas and Easter will be on the same day?
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Woo hoo. I like professional because I go off on my own and do businesses. And I try to finish all the leftover tasks. A clean gamescreen is a happy ganescreen.

Furniture's here, pattern is lovely, sofa and loveseat ione....reclining single chair......wrong.  If I pull the house together by Christmas, it will be a miracle.  :)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m hoping that the throw back boxes got updated 😭 there were so many gorgeous 2017 items 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Same, I hope that Glu does us a solid and updates the TB boxes AND offers more items for purchase in this year's TB sale. There's still items from the first year that I want, but also soooo many in 2017. 
    iOS
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Why did I even bother to check what the next event will be?
    I’m not saying I am not happy with professional events, but can we please have something else once in a while? I’m getting bored of them and I’m sure I’m not the only one who feels the same.
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    When Glu switched to the TB Kollections they added a lot of items.  I know this because I had the “joy” of 20 Kstar boxes for months as I waited for them to add new items to the TB inventory.  I seriously doubt Glu will be adding more items to the TB pool for quite a while.  I don’t mean to rain on your parade. I just want you to have realistic expectations.  

As for for the professional events debate/complaint, I ended up laughing at myself as I clicked either Agree or Like on everyone’s comments above. i guess I see everyone’s point of view?
    - Constant complaints bum me out (poor Kalinda deserves a raise!)
    - it IS tedious to have professional every week but it does allow people to work their businesses and it is an event that all platforms can play 
    - parties & dating are best for weekends because the bonus points are vital in those events
    - Glu should adjust their TB Kollection algorithm so the palettes change every weekend AND holiday items are either limited to no more than two boxes and/or are only in palettes for the month leading up to the holiday
    - As much as it sucks (and we all agree it does suck) that FB & Amazon don’t get all the events, those players need to realize and accept that this is not going to change.  If it was a simple fix, Glu would have done it. Clearly the cost/benefit doesn’t work for them. 
    - Glu should really let us earn a Kstar during more events than just VIP

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    the reason i always prefer professional events is because they're easier to achieve than other types. dating would be ok if they let us choose date length, but you're at the mercy of the game in that regard. and party events are hell on earth because you waste your entire energy bar in one 3h party.

plus tbh fam you can work on your achievements with simon's calls, and properties. they're not tied to events. you can do that during the week, maybe spare the events in order to grind for achievements.

like i get the frustration the game can give us (update a c h i e v e m e n t s, for us long time players who have nothing else to grind for lmao), but i am not mad about having professional events every week, or even about tb kollections. i do agree they should lower the price on those to 20 kstars, though, however i still don't mind knowing what i'm getting on my palette from the get go, because it gives me the chance of opting out of the event.
    it might be because i have horrid luck with boxes, idk, but i don't mind kollections.

this is not to say you're not allowed to complain, but like others have mentioned itt, you also have to be realistic.

♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    What is preventing items, as soon as an event is over, logistically to be added to throwbacks immediately? 

Not a complaint or anything, just genuinely wondering why not just adding everything past to TB, seems like it would be easier to me that way than sorting things out and having to constantly updating. Everything else staying the same.
    Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I'm so tired of professional, Its basically every weekend and weekday... I want to work on dating and earning fans because I'm not done comebacks and my relationship is only at 11k... but it's always a professional and the only way I can complete a professional in time is by doing reality shows so I either have to skip the event or do reality and not progress
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    so Math nerd here I have to complete 50/60 reality shows to finish okay let’s do this. Is this math right or nah

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    so Math nerd here I have to complete 50/60 reality shows to finish okay let’s do this. Is this math right or nah

I think each 3 hour reality show gets you 16 points, 12+4(one per guest), and you need 600 points to complete the event.

600/16= 37.5 reality show episodes? 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I didn’t participate last week and I probably won’t this week either. Super bored of the same thing every week. I’ve only played since April and there used to be variety. The only way I can finish anything is by doing reality shows and I’m super bored of that now, too. ☹️
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    My kollection. 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters