KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant for always posting the weekly SMC's! I very much appreciate it!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @kokokokonut it's been like that for me since the Halloween update too! I'm on android, I posted about either last week or the week before I think. Really weird, makes me feel like a psychic hah
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks, everyone else is posting it, so its not just you.  I asked about it along with the jumpstart Thanksgiving gig.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I don't want to do the Thanksgiving dinner event yet because my decorations aren't even up yet! It feels wrong :s
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    So here's my first black box and my TB kollection. I like most of my TB, though I'm crossing my fingers for either the 2017 New Years hair or the hair with purple hat. Really not keen on the bundle so hopefully won't get that, the rest of the items I don't mind so I think I'll be fairly happy with end prize.

I play on iOS
    edited November 2018
    Crossing my fingers for the 2017 hair, or the purple hat hair underneath it for you @MarianiPoizen . The 2017 hair is phenom, but the purple hat is great hat wise.  Don’t you wish we could put hats on several hairstyles? I fully understand that every hat can’t be worn with every hair but if it works with one it might work with for so can you imagine getting a hat and being able to pair it with four different hairstyles now that would be a Thanksgiving dream come true. But good luck on your pics I’m rooting for you!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    well, if Apple just cooked her thanksgiving dinner,  Christmas must be right around the corner.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I love that white coat @kokokokonut! Was that a SMC or an event item?
    iOS
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Yes, Koko. I have 2 gigs waiting at Bel Air: the '4 Real' one, and meeting the new Chef in the kitchen. Didn't do them because they are the only tasks I have. I do storylines when I don't have anything else to do.
    Does that keep me from getting the Thanksgiving gig?

Android
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I’ve literally gotten every single one of these items before in my throwback boxes recently, and I don’t even like this bundle besides the braid ☹️ Not very motivating at all, but I have really wanted those bottom left shoes! I wish we would actually get a variety of items. There’s so many I don’t have, yet I always get shoe and accessory only palettes with the same items...

K stars in my first black box though!!! 😎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    My palette is pretty rough this week. I'm a little burnt out from doing reality shows so I'm going to focus on businesses and getting as many k-stars as I can before next week.

Yes, Koko. I have 2 gigs waiting at Bel Air: the '4 Real' one, and meeting the new Chef in the kitchen. Didn't do them because they are the only tasks I have. I do storylines when I don't have anything else to do.
    Does that keep me from getting the Thanksgiving gig?

Well, the cameraman has to stand in front of Bel Air for the Thanksgiving. Logic tells me if he is already standing there for another event gig (not the hey i’m Here wanna tape) he can’t be there for Thanksgiving. Tap him, see what he wants you to do.  I contend that must be done first. If he is standing there ready to give you 2 already, then both those must be done first.  See my point?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ok, thank you! I will try that then.
    Android
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Guys...seriously, wtf even is this bundle outfit!? 🙈😂 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen It's possible that your existing goals at Bel Air are preventing you from completing the new Thanksgiving quest. Please complete the older ones first.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

I have to say, they’re making it easier for me to save my k stars for the Black Friday sale...lol. Here’s hoping for the bundle, the hair, or the boots!
    Thank you @KalindaKing! I wanted to keep those gigs for later, but will do them now then.
    Android

I loved all of the baby event items and I bought two boxes so I could try and win something from that (or the ponytail). Of course I won the two items I wanted least 🙈
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I guess I have to wait for the update to do this event, so I hope I don't need as many points for each level, assuming the kollection has items I want. So far, only one week had good items. I miss being able to get items from the first box. Sometimes I actually got stuff I wanted from that.
    Platform: Android

???? SYS just popped up in my game???
    Android
    Yay! Pist pics doll!
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    We're running another test for the new Show Your Style event for randomly selected players. We've made some improvements based on your feedback from the previous event. Check your game to see if you have it and let us know what you think!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    Yes I was one of the people to get the SYS this time, so happy!!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I don’t have one again on both my games :( I hope we’re not missing out on fabulous prizes again
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
    edited November 2018
    Yay! Pist pics doll!
    Here’s an example of what I can see on mine so far. I hope I get the eyes and hair 😁

Okay so here is the outfit, it's the same as last time I think? 

There's this leaderboard thing based on how many votes you get. First place gets the full outfit, 2nd - 5th gets the outfit without the hair, 6th - 10th gets the skirt, and then below that it's just energy and cash. I'm not sure how it works but it seems a bit unfair as those who buy tickets will be at an advantage, but idk. 

PS: sorry about the black bars cant be bothered to edit them out!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Oh wow, the new voting event looks interesting !
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Yay I was selected for this event!!!!
    super excited!!! 
    Please vote for my doll if you see her  <3

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Bummed out I didn’t get the SYS event as there are lots of KStars being offered this time 🙄 Glu must really hate me
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Now I didn’t get it and I wanted that hair from the banner 😫