KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    For the Thanksgiving gig: You can find Khloe and Kourtney in the living room, and Kris, Simon and Maria in the dining room.
    iOS
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    so Math nerd here I have to complete 50/60 reality shows to finish okay let’s do this. Is this math right or nah

I think each 3 hour reality show gets you 16 points, 12+4(one per guest), and you need 600 points to complete the event.

600/16= 37.5 reality show episodes? 
    Okay thanks ❤️
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    OMG... I got it this time. I’m so happy. I remember seeing someone suggested to send the second look when the first look greys out?! There’s a count down timer on my second free ticket so I submitted the second look when my first look is still getting votes. I hope I’m doing the right thing. I’m so nervous right now. Good that it’s a holiday today. I got time to figure it out. Please vote for Angeline. I will vote a lot too. 💖

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    So I guess I also got that event this week gotta day I can see what the others meant when they did it but I guess no sleep this week gonna be my man double time 💃🏽💃🏽
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I got the event this time as well. This “trendsetters” function is new I believe. I started out with only two tickets, but they appear to regenerate every 6 hours now if I’m not mistaken. The voting still gives you progress toward an energy, kash, or k star prize, if you vote for the popular pick. 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    OMG... I got it this time. I’m so happy. I remember seeing someone suggested to send the second look when the first look greys out?! There’s a count down timer on my second free ticket so I submitted the second look when my first look is still getting votes. I hope I’m doing the right thing. I’m so nervous right now. Good that it’s a holiday today. I got time to figure it out. Please vote for Angeline. I will vote a lot too. 💖

I voted for your doll i loved how you styled the hair !
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I didn’t get it this time, but that makes sense since I got it the first time lol and it’s the same items besides the trendsetter outfit/ranking.

You guys are lucky that improvements based on feedback were made before you got to do it, congrats to those who got it this time!!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thank you for launching the sys event for more people, I've really been hoping for that. ♥
    I love that we can win additional prizes with competing. I'm feeling the adrenaline :-D So far the only problem is that the event is loading very slowly on my phone and often crashes. I will post more feedback and maybe some oufits later.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Johana Sorry you're having a bit of trouble with the event. What were you doing in the game when it crashed? And which device do you have?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh, I have the event! Thank you Glu!!
    I'll give my honest feedback when the event ends :)
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts

I voted for your doll i loved how you styled the hair !
    @Loveflower01 Thank you so much! 😊 
    I just noticed the count down timer is for the next free ticket(s?). I’m glad it’s 6 hours waiting time instead of 12 hours. 😄
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    @KalindaKing In the voting booth it lasts a few seconds until I can vote for another look, also before I can see my own looks or ranking. A couple of times it took too long that the game either closed or I went back to the game screen (Bel Air). It didn't crash again since then but it's still kind of slow. I play on Huawei P10.
    OMG, my third box in the weekly event...a narrow escape from Kash!!

iOS
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm super happy that I was selected for the new SYS event aswell!

This event seems to be a lot of fun! As far as I understand it, you have to submit a style and you can get votes for it for a limited amount of time until the ticket expires. 

@Candycorn I don't think that players who buy tickets have an advantage. Those players can submit more styles, but that doesn't mean that they're getting more votes for their individual submissions during the voting period.

@KalindaKing I don't have the ranking system in my game that I can see on Candycorn's screenshot. Is this a bug or is this intentional?

I have a lot of fun voting. I think the popular pick's rewards are a great idea to avoid people from downvoting. The only annoying thing I`ve noticed so far is the laggy voting part. Sometimes I've to wait very long until the looks appear and I can vote, even though I have a very new phone (Samsung GS9).
    @Cherrey buying tickets gets you more votes on average just for submitting more looks. In the first test event, those who bought tickets made it to the final prize, the hair. Those of us who did not buy tickets, it was statistically impossible for us to get the hair, even submitting the 2 looks every 12 hours. Now that you can submit looks every 6 hours instead of 12, hopefully it is now possible to achieve the hair without paying.
    iOS
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    So happy the SYS event was released with some tweaks to more players! This makes me very happy, knowing Glu is listening to us is such a relieving feeling. Thank you guys!
    Also, good luck everyone who's playing it! The new system with prizes looks interesting, can't wait to hear everyone's feedback.
    edited November 2018
    Some players who have the Show Your Style event this week will not have Trendsetters. Don't worry it it's missing from your game because it's not a bug. We released it to select players to collect feedback because it's new.
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    AliBryant I totally understand that. Buying tickets makes you finish the event faster. I thought that the ranking system is based on the votes for an individual style during a limited time period and not on the total votes you receive for everything you submitted during the event.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Cherrey because buying tickets gives you more looks to enter, if I buy tickets I get votes for those looks added to the votes for the tickets the game gives me. So if the game gives me 10mtickets, that 10 entries. Add 6 tickets I buy...that 6 more entries.  Does this help?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I also got the SYS this time, and so far I'm loving it I know I was salty before but now I'm kinda glad I got it after they made improvements
     With my first two looks I'm already at the energy so it's looking pretty great, I'm now supresing my urge to buy tickets to see if you can reach the hair without buying any 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    How many votes do you guys mostly have?  
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited November 2018
    Thanks for the clarification, Kalinda!

I don't like the idea of all votings being counted together for the ranking system. Why don't you just count the votings for one ticket? Just randomly match 10 tickets and create a list. If I fail to place high, I'll try again. I like this idea better than the thought of some people buying 100 tickets and randomly submitting their looks just to generate votes. I prefer people to think about their submissions with the intend to serve quality to place high on this trendsetter list.
    Sorry if I misunderstood @Cherrey ! I was referring to the part of your post that said "I don't think that players who buy tickets have an advantage."
    iOS
    No worries, AliBryant! Sorry for the confusion. English is not my first language, so pardon me if I fail to express myself correctly from time to time.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Cherrey I'm not quite sure how the Trendsetters thing works, but my reasoning was if for example I don't buy any tickets and get 10 looks with 40 votes I'll have 400 points at the end, but if someone buys 10 extra tickets and gets even just 30 votes on all their 20 looks then they will have 500 points, if that makes sense? I just don't see how someone who doesn't pay will be able to compete in the Trendsetter tier. Just using the number 10 as an example because it makes the math easier btw lol. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I don’t understand the trendsetters option either. Does it run for the entire 6 days, or daily, or until the 6 hours is up to earn more tickets? 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Ohmygod I got the SYS event!!!! I'm over the moon I'm so happy. The last few times they ran a test I didnt get selected and that really stunk. I'm so happy now! Was watching a movie but it's on pause now, kkh first haha. Luckily I ate my dinner before opening the game otherwise that'd be cold by now haha. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I got the SYS and Trendsetter event for Xan. For SYS, we get 2 free tickets every 6 hours. I don't know how many points this time to reach the end, but I'm averaging 40-50 votes per look. There's 13 rewards, I collected the first 2 so far. The Trendsetter event I believe collates your total votes for all your looks the entire 6 days and ranks you. I'm seeing myself grouped up with a bunch of random people, 26 including myself. I was 1st but now I'm 2nd.
    PM to add
    edited November 2018
    The game will continue to add up your total votes for Trendsetters until the event ends and then your final rank on Trendsetters will determine which bonus rewards you'll receive. Hope that helps!
    #VIPKalinda
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Registered Users 569 Posts
    So old SYS is dead and gone? 

The one everyone liked...yknow?

Yah thanks for ruining it. 

This company is terrible at taking feedback. 

I'm honestly disgusted with the lack of customer care here.