KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    The game will continue to add up your total votes for Trendsetters until the event ends and then your final rank on Trendsetters will determine which bonus rewards you'll receive. Hope that helps!
    Okay so people who spend money have an advantage then? Tbh I'm not mad about that as it is a free game so they need to make money somehow, would just be nice to know if purchased votes also count. 

Also, how will the vote pass timer work? So say I get another look in 3 hours, will the timer continue to charge sort of like the way energy works where the max look count is 2? Or do you get 2 new looks after 6 hours?
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • queeniequeenie Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    2 free tickets every 6 hours? Everyone will get the hair this time. Lucky. That’s sad for the players who didn’t get that chance. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I want to clarify that you can now get 1 free ticket every 6 hours.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So if you get 4 a day and get, Lets say 40 votes, you'll have 1120 in Total... Thats still not enough for the hair, right?

also 1 every 6 hours or 2 every 12, is the Same 🤔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @yezx 1280 was required in the last test. Not sure if that's changed.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So there's basically no change since the previous one? Jax got the event the last time but didn't hit the last item. I guess I'm not getting the hair cuz I don't want to pay. Please say at least the total points lowered so there is change for hardworking players who submit a look every 6 hours!
    PM to add
    I was debating if i should buy tickets but i did the math and haven't gotten more than 35 votes, so I would end up getting around 850 votes... and even if I buy 12 tickets I'm not getting the hair... In this case I'm not buying them... 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited November 2018
    @Naimonster Glu refused to answer that question last time around re: total points. We only found out due to the effort and money from her own pocket from @AmeliaKKH how many  points were required for the hair. I hope this time they are more transparent.
    iOS
    Would be Nice if you got a ticket from voting too once in a while 😅

Make kkh great again: 
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    It's too bad that we don't get credit for appearing in other dolls' reality shows!  I've being doing nonstop reality shows between the weekend event and the current weekday event and I'm inviting the same 8 folks in rotation to level up the friendship perks.  Some of y'all are having reality adventures with me and don't even know it!
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I wish the voting reward was a bit higher. Don't get me wrong, I love that they added it! But I've voted this evening and at some point of you vote the 'popular look' you gain 2% progress toward the reward. Now that means you'd have to vote 50 times for the popular look and I don't get that look all the time. So I vote and vote and after all my hard work I get... 50kash. That does not make me want to vote anymore. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @Julesmo!!!! Welcome back!!

@soundspretty I laughed so hard at that gif!!!  You're one of the peeps in my reality show!  It's good to be back. I'm still getting the hang of this new forum. 
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Professional events suck for me because it’s not as if I have any storyline’s or gigs to clear when glu wont tell me where the missing gig is?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Julesmo said:
    It's too bad that we don't get credit for appearing in other dolls' reality shows!  I've being doing nonstop reality shows between the weekend event and the current weekday event and I'm inviting the same 8 folks in rotation to level up the friendship perks.  Some of y'all are having reality adventures with me and don't even know it!
    Should I be looking for you in Android or iOS? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Julesmo said:
    Should I be looking for you in Android or iOS? 
    Android. I think I have all your dolls added. Two of them are in my current 8 that I'm leveling up. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    JooHyek said:
    Professional events suck for me because it’s not as if I have any storyline’s or gigs to clear when glu wont tell me where the missing gig is?
    You have to systematically go into every venue or location the missing gig could possibly be.  It is a big pain, but we can do this. I would start at the top of the airport list and knock on every door so to speak..  & You do scrounge a lot if energy that way. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    September said:
    I wish the voting reward was a bit higher. Don't get me wrong, I love that they added it! But I've voted this evening and at some point of you vote the 'popular look' you gain 2% progress toward the reward. Now that means you'd have to vote 50 times for the popular look and I don't get that look all the time. So I vote and vote and after all my hard work I get... 50kash. That does not make me want to vote anymore. 
    During the first time I got energy as well as cash. I agree it would be nice to get more of a reward because it does get tiring. After the first day we were waiting hours to get results, so that was my motivation to keep voting. 

I hope that the amount of points for that gorgeous hair was reduced! 🙃
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    @Julesmo You need to add a new profile pic!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Julesmo You need to add a new profile pic!
    Done!
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Okay so the timer continues even if you have one ticket back, so I'm assuming they recharge a bit like energy!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So if I don’t use the tickets at once, I can’t get the free ticket when my 6 hours timer is up? I hope this is not the case. After I bought the tickets, my count down timer went off. 

Edit to add: Just got the answer from Kalinda, “you won't get more free tickets unless you have 1 ticket or less”. 

My opinion:We should still get a free ticket every 6hr after we bought the tickets. With the trendsetters, I don’t want to use the tickets all at once. It’s not fair if players bought the tickets would lose the free tickets. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m happy I can participate in the SYS! It’s been forever :-) I’m not a fan of that hilariously-long ponytail but I hope I can get the dress and makeup at least! Red carpet looks are fun. 

• ericasiaericasia Registered Users 32 Posts
    How long does each outfit get voted on before it expires? My third one couldn't have been up for more than a couple of minutes, and it was longer for my first two.
    OMG i love that first dress @Rikk Was that from an event?
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Why is this Ariel on the red carpet in ripped jeans and who is giving her votes?
    Honestly -_-

I hope we are not bidding for the trendsetter hairstyle here, like who is willing to pay more.

Edit: oh no! Ariel is going for the quantity over quality looks

How do you see the Trendsetter rankings?
    edited November 2018
    Everyone gets one free ticket every six hours up to a maximum of two, regardless of whether you purchase tickets or not. If this does not seem to be the case, try full-closing and relaunching your game; this should fix the issue.
    #VIPKalinda
    I don't get the ranking, it's like the top list, the higher I go, the higher the persons above me go

Make kkh great again: 
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts