KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    This is me pretending like I don’t care how awful my TB Kollections is and the fact that I don’t have the SYS event 😫 #SoBored
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Glu lowered the amount this time around. It’a now
    30-80-150-200-250-375-475 (this is as far I got now)
    and it was
    30-80-155-205-255-405-505-605-755-855-955-1105-1280
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018
    LindaVB said:
    and it was
    Happy for the ones who got it this time. But honestly, I felt so scammed and it’s unfair to us players who bought tickets just to get through the hair (especially if they can get it now without spending real cash) :( I hope you guys would’ve given us some incentives, at least. I mean, 1280 is so freaking insane for an SYS event tbh.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    and it was
    I wonder if it’ll be possible now to get the hair without spending real money. If so, I’m really glad glu took those of us who got the event the first time’s suggestions & concerns seriously!! And in the future when it’s for everyone that’ll be much appreciated. 

However, I agree with @Rebelliaux and can’t help but be a little salty if it’s available to them for free but it wasn’t for us lol. Overall I’m happy for those who got it now, and I know that’s how testing new things works, but I just wanted that darn ponytail so bad ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    and it was
    yeah this is the downside i see from this, because it makes things unequal between players. i'm personally not pressed about not getting the remaining item which was the hair, but there are plenty of players who didn't finish the event precisely because they made it harder to complete, who now don't have the option to complete it at all, and who would've liked a second chance.
    maybe don't release the trendsetters option to everyone, but you should definitely consider re-releasing the sys event to all players who couldn't finish it in the first round, because you're giving others an unfair advantage based on the first feedback you received.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I agree with @mikaylachimo that Glu actually listen to our feedback is a huge plus to improve the voting event. I hope when the event is made available to all the players, the game remember my progress and I can get to the ponytail eventually. 
    IOS Player 

I have to say this week Kim’s Pick dress is very similar to the dress you get when you reach a certain relationship level with your lover. 

I think some of the older SMC and Kim’s picks need to have better k-stars payoff or new items added ( hair or accessories ) as they are now a bit outdated and there similar items in the Kloset. 
    IOS Player 
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Did anyone else not get that new show your style event on their game why can't we all get it and not selected players seems very unfair to me @KalindaKing please let glu know that we all want it not just selected players
    I am thrilled that I got the hair I wanted! I remember it was on sale last Year TB sale and I was like erm love it but not going to spend 100+ k-stars on it. So I am glad it come full circle and I finally got it! Nearly a year later, but better late than never!

I am living my Serena van der woodsen fantasy ! Ooooh. I am so happy!
    IOS Player 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My gold box. Honestly shocked & amazed that there was three options for k stars, but I’m not too upset that I didn’t pick one of those because I’ve actually been kinda wanting this bracelet from the closet anyway 😊✨

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I went to bed last night with about 4 hours left on my timer, I wake up 7 hours later and the timer for the new ticket hasn't begun ticking down until I open the game and look at the voting screen, is this supposed to happen? If so then that's really annoying because I can't really check my game every 6 hours on the dot.
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    SYS appeared my time 12am lol, I wasn't aware until 2am. Then I slept pass my alarm by 2 hours so I'm lagging behind by 4 hours total! Hope it's not too bad...

These are my first 3 looks. The first 2 looks I received lots of votes but the 3rd one just went downhill and the 4th looks like its garnering votes way too slowly.

The previous SYS we were able to occasionally see friends while voting, has anyone chanced upon friends so far? As for the popular pick, its understandable why sometimes the obviously nicer outfit is not the popular one. I've seen 1 doll competing with 2 different dolls while voting, this means the 'uglier' outfit might get votes from being paired of with other 'uglier' outfits. Anyway I've been voting a lot, seems the percentage decreases from 33% > 10% > 3% > 2%. That's how far I went, I want to see if I'll be able to get kstars!
    PM to add
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I finally got round to updating my game today and discovered I was actually part of the SYS test group. How exciting! In my four years playing this game, I've never been selected to test a new feature before ♥

I quite like how the event is set up. I like how long the event runs for (5 days and 18 hours), giving you ample time to submit and save up, and I think the dress you can win for submitting your look is gorgeous, so with some luck, I hope I'll be able to get that. I'm not too fussed about the hairstyle or the eye make-up, as I don't think that really works with my doll's features, so I won't be mad if I don't reach the maximum amount of votes. I also don't mind the 6 hour waiting period, either. It's long, but it's relatively fair - although I won't say no to a 3 hour waiting period!

What I'm not too happy with is the fact that when you do submit a look, it can only be voted on for 20 minutes. I understand that the short voting period makes purchasing tickets even more attractive, especially if you've got your eye on some of the prizes, but it seems a little out of balance to wait 6 hours only to get 20 minutes to collect your votes. Oh well, guess we can't win them all.

The "Trendsetter" feature is a cool extra incentive, too! The outfit isn't to my taste, however, so although the 25 k-stars and 15 energy reward is lovely, I'm not going to compete to get the first prize.

I'm curious to see what the male Trendsetter feature / outfit reward is, though!
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    For the first time, I got the event too. I like the mechanism.

However :
    - I am not going to buy tickets - that being said, I have the feeling that reaching the hair is really hard (if not impossible), even if Glu has lowered down the points needed to reach it (as I've read here).
    - Waiting 6 hours for one ticket, provided that you open your game after such 6 hours (otherwise the countdown doesn't start) does not satisfy me. We should be able to win tickets by other means, like voting for looks instead of being offered kash ?! 
    - The clothes we use for one look are blocked for a crazy amount of time. That means, if you're new to this game, you don't have many clothes, so you submit looks that are not voted for, meaning you will never get the rewards.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Yay I'm happy that I've gotten selected to test out the new sys event🤗I don't think that I'll be completing it though. I'll just stop and aimed for the dress. I don't like the eyes that much so I may not use them on my doll. I wish that it was the last earnable item, instead of that hair though😍 It'll be such a shame to earn those eyes and it'll be just sitting at my doll's wardrobe collecting dust bunnies🤧🐇🐰
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Wow I'm so glad that I've spotted a familiar face from the forums😍. You definitely gotten my vote 👍🏾 @Johana 😎

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hmmmmm
    Im a Facebook player yet i got the SYS Event?? :O 
    And another friend of mine got it to (Hes a Facebook players to)!
    IM SOOOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Yay @LovelyEmma I'm so happy for you and FB players, like finally!
    PM to add
    Here is my Trowback Palete!
    Im amazed! I never had this mutch hair on a Trowback Kolection!

Yay @LovelyEmma I'm so happy for you and FB players, like finally!
    IKR??
    When i just loged today i had to download the 9.6 update and once my game opened i saw the golden heart with the black checkmark under the event horn, and i was like OMG!
    Then i clicked and i submited 2 looks and im still in shock! I finally get the expirience the amazingness of SYS <3
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Yesterday I submitted two looks, today when I tapped on a dress I used yesterday with the timer on it (was interested to see what would happen) I got a pop up that I used the item but if I watched a video I could use it again! Watched the video, the dress became available again. I don't know how many times you can do this but this would be an excellent solution for the players who don't have many formal wear. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    JooHyek said:
    Professional events suck for me because it’s not as if I have any storyline’s or gigs to clear when glu wont tell me where the missing gig is?
    You have to systematically go into every venue or location the missing gig could possibly be.  It is a big pain, but we can do this. I would start at the top of the airport list and knock on every door so to speak..  & You do scrounge a lot if energy that way. :)
    I wish that actually worked for me otherwise I wouldn’t be missing a storyline for over 3 weeks :(. I checked every building of every city and found nothing but I do remember there was a female who never left the stage whenever I did a gig at ray powers show. Not sure where that gig went.
    I alredy got the shoes on the SYS Event!
    One of my looks got 30+ votes! WOW!

Also i wonder if the people who im voting for are alredy Facebook players or other platform players :O
    Got this trowback necklace on my 1st Black Box!

September said:
    Yesterday I submitted two looks, today when I tapped on a dress I used yesterday with the timer on it (was interested to see what would happen) I got a pop up that I used the item but if I watched a video I could use it again! Watched the video, the dress became available again. I don't know how many times you can do this but this would be an excellent solution for the players who don't have many formal wear. 
    It only worked 1 time for me.
    PM to add
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    Thanks for the vote @Carol Davida !! ♥
    @LovelyEmma I'm glad that you got the event too, enjoy! ♥
    Congratulations @LovelyEmma on the voting event! I know you been campaigning for it for FB players and I hope you have the most fun making looks for the event. 
    IOS Player 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I heard someone (can't remember who) that your look is shown 50 times so you can't get more than 50 votes. Just wanted to show you this amazing result I just got in!

Also: I also compete with some people who buy votes :(

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    JooHyek said:
    JooHyek said:
    Professional events suck for me because it’s not as if I have any storyline’s or gigs to clear when glu wont tell me where the missing gig is?
    You have to systematically go into every venue or location the missing gig could possibly be.  It is a big pain, but we can do this. I would start at the top of the airport list and knock on every door so to speak..  & You do scrounge a lot if energy that way. :)
    I wish that actually worked for me otherwise I wouldn’t be missing a storyline for over 3 weeks :(. I checked every building of every city and found nothing but I do remember there was a female who never left the stage whenever I did a gig at ray powers show. Not sure where that gig went.
    That was/is  (Margaret ?)Mooney. Even after her gig was done she's just staying there.  She is someone's aunt Or mother.  Tbh, I wish I could find your gig for you.  Do you recall getting any calls from a friendcabout a job you'd be perfect for?  Those have a tendency to disappear from sight.  Have you checked Kim's, or another Jardadhian homes?  There is one in that hotel in India.  Only task I ever had there.  Another in the utility place by LAX.  I know you said you've been everywhere, but I have seen it happen, the player gets annoyed and looks one more time tapping everything everywhere, and boom....they found it tucked away somewhere.  Its the same process as finding your date you left waiing somewhere.  While you try one more time, i will find out if there are any other avenues you can pursue. I'm really sorry this is happening.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    Thanks @Johana and @TrashleyKKH <3
    Im defenetly enjoying it very mutch!
    Its soo diferent and i just love it <3
    Now i understand why you dolls love SYS Events so mutch!
     o:)  o:)o:)o:)o:)