KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @charlottegold Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you aren't receiving a free ticket without opening your game. We're looking into this. Which platform do you play on?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @charlottegold Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you aren't receiving a free ticket without opening your game. We're looking into this. Which platform do you play on?

I have the same issue and I'm on android
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So far here's my 3 looks. My 1st look was more popular than my other two looks.

Here's my two cents of this event:

I don't like earning cash, energy, and kstars as my rewards. I don't like it one bit glu. Those are not worthy prizes to me at all.

I don't like the fact that when I get lesser votes and run outta tickets then I gotta wait 6 more hrs to create a new look or else I gotta pay to get my immediate results.

I do like that after my looks are expired, and then it's been put on lockdown and then I can't reuse the same looks over and over again. However, that's actually makes it more fashionably challenging and keeps the sys event interesting. I do like that I have more time to complete in within 6 more days instead of the usual 3 days during the weekday.

I would like to see further changes and accomdations glu. Please shorten the duration time to submit our newly looks every 4 hrs. Please get rid of the energy, kstars, and cash. Add more new wearable earnable items for our winnings glu.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• PatyPaty Registered Users 195 Posts
    edited November 2018
    For those who used to play KKG, they probably know that this "new" SYS format is actually a KKG revamp of the "Krews". I was never a fan of the Krews event because the hackers always used to win the best prizes on the list (similar to the Trendsetters) because they could complete more parties during the event, and now in KKH the same thing happens, except that instead of hackers we have to compete with people who are literally buying the first place with real money. This system wasn´t fair in KKG and it´s still not fair in KKH for different reasons.

I like that they lowered the points and the time of waiting, but this Trendsetters thing is really disappointing, at least for me.

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I totally agree @Paty and that is what I'm reading on the various IG and FB KKH groups as well. Also, I am just personally salty because that Trendsetters hairstyle was in the promo pics for this update, but I don't have the test this time around so no way to get it :(
    iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts

After being on the struggle bus yesterday with my outfits, I got this pleasant surprise! 61 votes! Thanks for the pointers, everyone :)
    My 6th look got 35. Still better than the first three lol
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Hi, thank you! I am playing on iOS! 
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Am I the only one who holds off on doing gigs until I have the bonus star? I've got like three 6hr gigs but don't have enough professional bonus points for the star yet so I'm refusing to do them 😂
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Although you should always try to clear all your tasks,  if they are the weekend event gigs it shouldn't be bad, but be sure and stay current with Storyline gigs. If those pile up you can block future things.  Good luck with the star!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Am I the only one who holds off on doing gigs until I have the bonus star? I've got like three 6hr gigs but don't have enough professional bonus points for the star yet so I'm refusing to do them 😂
    So true doll @EssenceHeartsPandas . Mines is piled up already so I still have unfinished business to do lol😅 I only do some of the storyline gigs when I don't wanna participate for a dating or a party midweek event. I honestly wish there was an option to decline a storyline gig from Simon. He's always calling me on my game to come to his office so that he can accumulate my task list even more hah. Or better yet a way to delete event quests that I just won't simply do SMH 🤦🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    OMG OMG OMG FB finally got SYS!!!! I can't express how happy I am about it!!! Thank you so much, Glu! I lost hope that day would ever come, tbh. This is such a huge thing!!! I've been wanting this ever since SYS was introduced!!! No more missing on the items! No more fear of what the weekend event will be. xD No more saltiness when I enter the trophy room, because I can now earn that trophy. I'm over the moon about this!! And no more me being a broken record, protesting about it on the forum, whinging about FB not having it - doing everybody's head in and bringing the mood down lol :smiley: I know you girls were always understanding tho :heart:
    My game got the test run! Another thing I am over the moon about and so grateful for! Before this, I've been feeling kinda disappointed with the game, and took some time off the forum as well, apart from being super busy irl. But now I feel the joy about the game again, like I haven't felt in quite sometime. Thank you Glu!!

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Don't worry @kokokokonut I'll get them done tomorrow I promise!
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Does anyone know how long it takes for a look to expire on the SYS!? My recent look expired in under 5 minutes and it only had 30 votes? 
    My first look took a lot longer to expire and it received a lot more votes in that time.
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    My looks are all only getting around 30 votes @MissEm1994 and they're not even lasting 5mins. At this rate I'm not gonna even reach the eyes. The looks definitely need to be open for voting longer. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Congratulations @Zzzelena on being chosen to test this event! I am glad that Voting event finally available for FB players !

@MissEm1994 from last testing, apparently each look is subjected to the same rounds of voting ( ie if your look is subjected to 10 rounds, it would be pair with 10 other looks) So if there are many looks available in voting event to be paired with, your votes will come in quickly and your look will expire vs less looks available and it will take some time for your look to be paired with other looks.

( I am probably not explaining this well enough, sorry. Maybe someone out there can do it better )
    IOS Player 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2018
    The FAQ is posted in this thread. It's not a set amount of time. Your look expires when it receives a set number of votes.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    First box was cash!
    Second box:Third box:of course I had to win a Halloween item 2 weeks in a row. I swear I always get them after October 😭 but this bag is adorable ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    I was first place yesterday when suddenly this chick upped the ranks like crazy. And she's been in this outfit forever, just like a NPC. Her votes hasn't changed either. The game also keeps crashing whenever I tap 2-3 person on the rankings to see their outfit.

This ranking is unfair. It would make more sense to group the rewards into Tier 1 (top 500 players), Tier 2 (501-1000 players) and so on. I don't know the numbers but Glu can look at their statistics of number of players.

Ugh, stressed.

Girl I understand the stuggle like can some one show me what they fix from last time bc I’m sweating Lol I’m like I need to win win win and not let some girl name Dana win . Update I made one away from the eyes yazzz
    AliBryant said:
    The FAQ is posted in this thread. It's not a set amount of time. Your look expires when it receives a set number of votes.
    Ah thanks @AliBryant - but how come some of mine had about 60 votes and suddenly they’re all down to 30? 😖
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018

(Squints thinking to myself is that a cane?)

Oh, it's  a leash 

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Finished the event and won this purse in my (underwhelming) throwback kollection. I kinda like it tho. Wore it on a quick trip to go kick Willow Pape out of my ski resort 😎
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So I got the sys event too this time and I’m first place in trendsetter but just because I bought 12 tickets !
    ••I have to say that it’s impossible to finish the game without buying ticket and I think that’s unfair for people that can’t pay real money but also cause I don’t want to waste money all the time just to get to the hair!!
    ••Also this morning I should of have  had 2 tickets but my clock reset only when I open the game so that’s need fixing ,the ticket should be cumulable 
    ••6 hr waiting to submit the next look it’s still long even with the 6 days that’s not enough! 4 looks a day won’t get you over a 1000 point!! So maybe a look every 2-3 hours would help more and lower total points 
    ••I think the money and energy reward can be taken off that way total points to finish the even will be lower !
    •• the prize for voting if u pick popular looks it’s very much useless, 1 star or 1 energy don’t make a difference , but if u want to keep it then it should just be  10% per popular look all the time not going down to 2% per look after a while,that takes forever to get 100 to collect rewards that are not worth having! Or make the reward bigger like 15 star -50 energy-20k ! 
    ••as for trendsetter reward its cute but then we will have people salty for not winning everything , mostly if it’s new hair and outfit so I think that should go or maybe make it easier,  like someone said where the first 50 people on your list get first prize and then so on ! 
    ••using this new sys background and whole idea but with the old way like having only 4 item to collect and lower total point pretty much go back to the old one just with the graphic of this one ! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    So we should be getting 2 tickets every 6 hours? I got 2 initially but now I’m getting only 1? 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    So we should be getting 2 tickets every 6 hours? I got 2 initially but now I’m getting only 1? 
    1 ticket every 6 hours.
    But there seems to be a glitch where we have to open the game to start the 6 hour timer after you get 1 ticket.
    PM to add
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    After spending an hour non-stop voting for looks last night (!), I realised that's what I love most about SYS - seeing what everyone else is wearing, getting ideas, admiring new outfits I've not seen before and (of course) judging them! 
    And here's a tip for the guys - if you use the bag containing the puppy in the top hat, I'm going to vote for you, whatever else you're wearing!  <3 
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    KalindaKing said:
     I'm sorry you aren't receiving a free ticket without opening your game. We're looking into this. Which platform do you play on?
    No, you don't need have less than two tickets to get a free ticket. The game keeps track of how many free tickets you have and you will always get a new one every six hours up to a maximum of two.
    Kalinda, sorry I still don’t quite understand why limited to up to a maximum of two tickets if we have to open the game to reset the timer. I was hoping I could sleep through the night without getting up to collect the ticket. I thought you meant the game would keep track of the free ticket we haven’t used on the account and continue to generate the next ticket (new 6h timer starts) up to 2 free tickets on the account?

I also hate the trendsetters thing. I really miss the old SYS. Voting can never be fair but at least the old one, we get bonus points from event items or event gigs to help get to the finish line if we were not doing well with the votes. Competition could be fun but only one person on the list getting the prize with the hair is too stressful.

@KalindaKing Do we get to be #1 if we reach to the max points (getting the hair) even if there are other competitors getting to the max points on our list too in the end? Will I fall to the 2nd place if someone gets to the hair before I do? Another words, we are competing with points number not speed, right? And there “IS” a maximum point and we are “NOT” biding against one another infinitely, correct? Thanks. I’m up in the middle of the night. I hope my questions make sense. Back to bed....😴
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Good news for people with small wardrobe, I think you can unlock 1 item per day. I unlocked 1 item yesterday, and I got the option again today.

This is nice, but having to vote 50 times for a reward is way too much. Maybe thats why the time it takes for the look to expire is getting longer and longer, people find it tiring to vote. I got kash both times btw lol.

I've gotten 3 energy once, kstar once woohoo! and then the rest is obviously kash.

PM to add
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    OMG OMG OMG FB finally got SYS!!!! I can't express how happy I am about it!!! Thank you so much, Glu! I lost hope that day would ever come, tbh. This is such a huge thing!!! I've been wanting this ever since SYS was introduced!!! No more missing on the items! No more fear of what the weekend event will be. xD No more saltiness when I enter the trophy room, because I can now earn that trophy. I'm over the moon about this!! And no more me being a broken record, protesting about it on the forum, whinging about FB not having it - doing everybody's head in and bringing the mood down lol :smiley: I know you girls were always understanding tho :heart:
    My game got the test run! Another thing I am over the moon about and so grateful for! Before this, I've been feeling kinda disappointed with the game, and took some time off the forum as well, apart from being super busy irl. But now I feel the joy about the game again, like I haven't felt in quite sometime. Thank you Glu!!

Elena did you get the SYS Event to?? <3
    I got it to :D
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @kalindaking I have a question about the rankings, hypothetical if I reach the hair, can I continue to play or will everyone be #1 ?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    I have it, too, Emma! @LovelyEmma  :)
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.