KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Zzzelena YAY :D 
    Im so happy both of us got it <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
     I woke up at 2 a.m., my ticket time was 12:30.  Theoretically I should have been on my way to my 2nd ticket, but my time stopped at one ticket, and the next 6 hours began at 2 a.m.  I’m wondering if two tickets in a 12 hour period ’refers to being there to claim the first ticket when it’s ready and claim  the second ticket when it’s ready. 
    Bright side of losing 1 1/2 hours?  8 a.m. And 8 p.m. is easier than  ‘noon 30’ and ‘midnight 30’ i was up against.  That math makes no sense.  Ok, lemme try again.  2 a.m. + 6 hours=  8 a.m, 2.p.m., 8p.m. And 2a.m.  Early morning math not my strong suite. Lol. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Bracelet blocked by button. And my doll is out of the backdrop eek triggers my ocd.

PM to add
  • mrs.steffan.ls@gmail.commrs.steffan.ls@gmail.com Registered Users 6 Posts
    hi im knew kinda lol!! I wanted to share this its my free box its the only thing i really wanted lol this time the bundle was FIRST!! the xtina hair bundle I got last 😞 I wasnt  Participating ne kstars to  Kollections until i seen that darn hair be ways hiii everyone call me Linda I can't change my id name 😏
  • JooHyekJooHyek Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yo girl Joo Hye is back to checking every venue in KKH. Hopefully I get lucky this time. 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I really dont have a lot of accesories. Definitely not gonna complain anymore if I get them in my throwback box lol
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    @JooHyek i love your name <3
    Its very Kpop-ish ;D
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    I'm over the 
    !!!!
    First I got energy, but I had a feeling it's in there and bought another golden box...
    I got the elusive red dress!!!

Android
    Looks 3 - 6. Did someone say we get voted on 50 times? If so, then wow my last look got full marks!

PM to add
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Woke up this morning and got excited at the prospect of getting to submit two looks again. Instead I only got one ticket. And the timer reset. This is crazy! Not everyone can get up in the middle of the night to submit a look. I have a high-stress job and need all of the sleep I can get. The timer should automatically reset when a ticket is earned, not when you open the game. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm thinking this is why they're extending the 4 hour period to submit a look, especially since the new SYS is more challenging to earn points. What it is this time around? Last time it was 12 hours which was way too long. 
    edited November 2018
    The 2 looks is submited today both got 50 votes each :D 
    Ive been on 0 votes for 10 minutes, is this normal or is my outfit hideous?

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    edited November 2018
    No you should be fine. That happened to me this morning. Finally I stopped checking went back in an hour and my votes had  finally come in.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Sorry I’m super behind, is there another SYS event? Or is it just the people that didn’t get it before? Because I never got the hair on mine.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @stirfryedshana it's another test for select players. Glu changed up some stuff based on prior feedback. I don't think the people who got it before got it this time around. At least nobody who's posted here. 

You're right Koko, Thanks for the confirmation! 

Make kkh great again: 
    edited November 2018
    The players who had the 1st test, were not in this pool of players.  Yet, some still haven’t gotten it, so whether another test will happen isn’t known.  ;). One got it the first  time, and one this time.  One hasn’t tried it at all. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got this bronze necklace in my Throwback box — not as bad as some of the other options. Here’s Violetta wearing it. Pretty elegant!

I miss the old SYS a bit because everyone could finish and work towards that trophy, and that’s not possible now. I like Trendsetter as a feature — sure, I’ll take some free extra items. I’m just not going to spend money to go up the ranks in SYS (especially for that ridiculous stiff ponytail hairstyle).
    I like the timer idea for dresses, garments, and hair — it forces you to be more creative — but I think it might put new players at a disadvantage to make them wait so long to use the 1 or 2 nice gowns they have. It could be shorter, maybe every 24 hours.
    Im really enjoying the SYS Event!
    The only thing i would change would be instead of getting 1 ticket every 6 hours, i would love if we could get 1 ticket every 4 or 5 hours!
    6 hours is tooo mutch time, and i think that taking 1 hour or 2 out would make the event slightly easier :P
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think that i think that the trend setter reward should be kstars and the outfits should just be in the events, it’s just more fair that way and more fun for players 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Angeline & Jon The game was designed so you can get free tickets according to the timer regardless of whether you open the game or not. I've seen a few comments here that say you need to open the game and we're investigating why that's happening.

I can't predict exactly what will happen in Trendsetters because it depends on the players you're competing with. It's possible to have a tie with another player. For example, if you and another player on your list both earn tons of votes, you guys could potentially tie for 1st place and you would both get the 1st place rewards.

The bonus rewards for Trendsetters are distributed based on who has the highest # of total votes at the end of the event. It doesn't matter how quickly each player earns the votes.

It's up to you how you want to play. I love how excited and curious everyone is about this style competition!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    So if you finish the event, as in getting the hair, you're automatically #1? 

Make kkh great again: 
    Thanks for clarifying @KalindaKing I thought the number of votes were endless and players would keep one-upping each other. So for example if we need 600 votes to reach the last item, that's the limit so we automatically get 1st place rewards?

Another question, do we get to continuously submit looks even after reaching the last item?
    PM to add
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    You can keep playing and submitting looks as much as you'd like until the event ends on Sunday night. Reaching the hair prize does not necessarily mean you'll be #1 on Trendsetters - it depends on the other players on the list. The earnable prizes and the Trendsetters prizes are separate. 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • pattettepattette Registered Users 19 Posts
    *comes out from the shadows*

Man, I'm seeing a lot of my thoughts echoed here – good and bad. While I like the event and love the earnables (it's a nice change, and I like the chance to see what others are putting together!), it's disheartening to be stuck in 2nd, 3rd, 4th, place, etc., when the 1st place person must have spent a ton of money right off the bat to be at 1000k+ before the end of the first day. Yes, I know, if you have the money and want to spend it, go for it. But it seriously blows for those who can't afford it (like me and many others) or those who don't want to, because we'll never be able to top that. I also expire within seconds and never get anything more than cash out of voting for looks. Let's be real, it ain't gonna stop me from playing; but it's an instant bummer and I wished my doll could've figuratively scuff the ground and shuffled away pouting.

One thing that's happened since this update is a glitch where my video rewards have stopped. I hit the button, but nothing happens, and that chance is used up as a result. Maybe it'll sashay its way outta there by next update...
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Won these in the gold box. 👍🏻
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    t_tree said:
    Won these in the gold box. 👍🏻
    So cute! Congrats!
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    You can keep playing and submitting looks as much as you'd like until the event ends on Sunday night. Reaching the hair prize does not necessarily mean you'll be #1 on Trendsetters - it depends on the other players on the list. The earnable prizes and the Trendsetters prizes are separate. 

The one thing I dislike about the SYS event right now is the trendsetter rankings.  I’m trying to think of a way that would truly reflect how well you did, without “buying” your way to the top. Maybe if the rankings were based on a limited number of submissions it might be more of a competition ....such as, the rankings are based on the highest number of votes each player receives for 12 submitted looks (12 being a random number). That way it wouldn’t matter if people bought tickets to get the event prizes faster, the trendsetter rankings would all be equally judged for votes received for their top 12 looks. Just throwing out a suggestion 😁