KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I don’t think there’s any way you can complete the SYS without buying tickets with real money...so I consoled myself by buying a final throwback box and so pleased I did! I got the baby event hair which is lovely and luscious 😍
    I got the baby event white shoes in my freebie.
    I also got this cross choker in my gold box and I’m obsessed! 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2018
    yezx said:
    @lindavb do you already have an update on the amount votes that is necessary to complete the event?

Yes, you will need 1200 points to get to the hair. I will break it down in a few hours when I’m behind my computer!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @MissEm1994 Thanks, but I'm not 1st place. 1st place doll is basic but rich I guess *salty*

Looks 7, 8 & 9. My fav is the blue one, I think voters agree. Anyway I don't want to fret too much about this event today, gonna go celebrate getting older today!

PM to add
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Is it your birthday today ,@Naimonster? Then happy birthday 🎁🎂🎊 and have a great day! Your looks are stunning!
    IOS Player 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I kept the create a look screen open all night this way when I woke up 8 hours later I had a ticket and the timer was at 4 hours instead of 6.

As for the threndsetters thing I’m not even sure that the people miraculously getting hundreds of points overnight are real players, I think they are npcs the game puts them there to make us buy tickets. I was first for days (without buying tickets) then I had one bad look and the person from the fifth place in the ugliest clothes jumped up to the first place right after I got my scores. Could be an accident but I don’t think so.
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH yes, thanks!

PM to add
    @MissEm1994 congrats on winning that choker, my doll wears it so often, I love it!
    OMG @LovelyEmma you got the twin buns!!! Congrats doll!

Happy birthday @Naimonster !! Hope you are having the best day surrounded by loved ones  <3

Linda

#KKH4Life
    My Throwback event was not very great; I got Kash, Energy and Kash in my black and gold boxes and I won this bag in my Throwback:

However, Maria did call me 4 times with Kash Luxe Goals so I took all of those and I got an extra tweet after my Vineyard gig which got me extra K-stars!!
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    On the plus side, I had my doll all dressed and ready to go, closed the iPad cover over, put it by the bedside and went to sleep, I woke up only 30 minutes later than my ticket was ready, I hit submit, closed the cover over and went back to sleep.   I got up, did the math, and turns out my timer rolled over when my ticket became available. And not half an hour later when I opened my game.   So that has been fixed.

On trendsetters, I feel better about buying the tickets last time, the tickets weren’t buying me the trendsetter look.   When I saw ms Cleopatra eyed basic almost NPC looking chick jumped up from no where to 700 points while I sipped my energy drink in disgust and sat firmly at half that.  My 1st reaction was to buy tickets, but now no.  As long as she sits high on a perch above the rest of us, this harpee will get no competition from me.  
    I would have no problem buying tickets if I was in a race against the clock, but when it’s against possible friends i’m Trying to fight the urge.  I’m sitting at #2 but towards the end I’m sure more players will buy tickets.  

I will have to scroll back......but in case it’s true.......

Happy Birthday @Naimonster <3<3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster 💜
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    Anyone in the mood for an early event thread?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I do, Koko! Did Kalinda left any cheeky spoilers that I missed?
    IOS Player 
    edited November 2018
    No Doll.  We're going to have to wing it.  Not a darn clue in sight!  Let's see what we can do. 

But I'll go take another quick look around. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Bring in the spinny wheel of event predictions !
    IOS Player 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok so finished the sys and got first place but didn’t receive the trendsetter items like what’s up!! 😱😱
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Oh I just saw @KalindaKing comment about being 1 st place but still have to wait till Sunday for trendsetter that’s a bummer cause I finish the event why do I have to wait 3 more days and why do I have to continue play if I collect all my items !! Uggh I don’t like this at all!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Thanks @LindaVB! The twin buns are soo adorable <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    For the first time EVER i got a hair style on my Trowback Kolection (and Trowback Boxes)!
    And its the thing i wanted the most from my palete <3
    This was defenetly my luckiest week EVER!

• CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Happy birthday, Nai!  <3

Well, today I reached the eyes, but there's no button to claim them. Am I the only one having this issue?  :/

Cherrey said:
    Happy birthday, Nai!  <3

Well, today I reached the eyes, but there's no button to claim them. Am I the only one having this issue?  :/

I think you need to claim the energy first?
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    LovelyEmma thank you, it worked! Haha, I'm so silly  :#
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So some feedback on the trendsetters. I agree with what has been said already. To add:

- I don't like the length of the event. I like that we have a weekday and then a weekend event, this whole week sys event is a bit too long, it gets exhausting

-I love that fb players can play as well

- I think the voting incentive should be increased. I like the voting but getting 50 kash or even less for all that hard work.. I have gotten 1 kstar and 10 energy as well, that motivates me to keep voting. Getting 20-30 kash makes me stop voting.

- I do like the idea of trendsetters, it makes me more competitive. But I don't like the stress that it causes in other players.

- I overall like the old sys better. I would like it even more if we could have both the old and the new sys alternating as events.

- the timer should be fixed. Last night I got a notice on my phone from the game saying my ticket was ready. As I was with friends I didn't open my game for another 2-3 hours and then i opened it and I had 1 ticket and the timer was 6 hours. So the timer should reset automatically regardless of whether you open the game.

- I love the whole idea of creating outfits, seeing other dolls outfits and voting for your favorites. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Hello old friends! It's been a while since I've logged in - mostly because I'm lazy, but also because I believe my doll was frozen in many people's games which really bummed me out. But I'm back bitches. This latest SYS motivated me to find the damn password to this account and ramble about what I like vs what I don't!

First of all, I sadly missed a whole day of SYS because I had no idea the event had started, so it's unlikely I will be getting the hair. Unfortunate, but ultimately my fault! I've been diligently submitting looks every 6 hours, so I've been able to submit 8 looks for a total of 394 points:

So although I got SYS this week I did not get Trendsetters. I've been reading through the thread and I agree that Trendsetter rankings should be determined by your average score per look - maybe buying tickets can give you a bonus, since I understand KKH is a business and it makes sense to offer incentives for players to pay money, but it shouldn't be the determining factor. This is a style event and thus style should be the most important factor, not who's got the most coin!

My thoughts on SYS are this: I really, really love it. Part of why I wanted to sign in and post again was to express my feelings of satisfaction to Glu. I think it's brilliant that players get rewards for voting - the biggest flaw of the old SYS was that there was no incentive to vote. And offering rewards only when the "popular" choice is made means players have to pay attention and genuinely decide who they think is best, not just click one side of the screen ad nauseum. 

My only criticism / suggestion is that the 6 hour turnover between tickets is too long. It should be 4 hours, just like the old SYS events. Other than that, I've been very happy with this event and I'm kicking myself that I didn't start it a day earlier, LOL. Let's see how far I get I guess!!
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    @wolfandbutler2 welcome back doll!!

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    Cherrey said:

Well if that's the amount of votes needed for the eyes then i doubt I'm going to get the hair. I really dislike that about this new SYS. I don't mind if the Trendsetter stuff is basically pay to win, but the event itself should at least be doable for people who don't spend anyone money. I'll see how far I can make it, but I will be very disappointed if I don't get the hair. If it stays like this then I don't see myself liking the new SYS at all, even though I am enjoying it so far. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I think it is possible to get the hair actually? We're 2 hours away from being in the middle of the event and Linda said the hair is 1200 votes. 

I have received a lot of votes between 35-50, so I do think this is the average amount of votes players get? In 2 hours I receive a ticket and now I'm at 575, so meaning in the middle of the event I should be at 600...

EDIT: my timer works perfect, meaning when I receive a ticket I don't have to open my game to start the timer again... So if it was like this in everyone's game I think reaching the end is possible

in the old SYS you can't send in an outfit once the timer reaches less than 4 hours, is it like this again? Is there a time limit?

anyway, I'm leaving for a weekend to Dublin in a few hours, so I dont know if i will be able to spend a lot of time in this game... "I travel too much" - said no one ever
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
    So here are my thoughts on the new SYS events

- I love that fb players can play as well
    - The idea of Trendsetters, it gives you an incentive to do your utmost while creating your look! 
    - The idea of creating your outfit based on a theme is really excited, I love seeing other dolls in their outfits and voting for them!
    - The voting incentive is a great new feature to keep players interested to vote

Dislikes
    - The lenght of the event, it should be the same length as any other Weekday or Weekend event. 
    - The impossibility of completing it without buying ticket. I did the math:
    you are able to enter 23 looks if you set timers and don't miss a single one 
    with an average of 42.63 votes per look (which was my average) you will only get to 980,49 points of the acquired 1200 points...
    - The voting incentive is too low, I got 1 K-star during the entire voting process, energy twice and Kash the other times
    - You should not be able to continue submitting looks after you have collected the final items. If not players will continue to climb the Trendsetters ranking and this would only benefit paying players
    Linda

#KKH4Life
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @wolfandbutler2 thanks for sharing one fab look after another! The multicolored sequined gown is so stunning!

This has been the Week of the Necklace, which I don’t mind at all! I got 4 over the past week. This silver choker was in my gold box, and I like the tough, urban feel it has.

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts

May all your wishes come true @Naimonster!!
                                        <3

Android
    Silz1217 said:
    Oh I just saw @KalindaKing comment about being 1 st place but still have to wait till Sunday for trendsetter that’s a bummer cause I finish the event why do I have to wait 3 more days and why do I have to continue play if I collect all my items !! Uggh I don’t like this at all!! 

You earn the Event prizes when you reach certain point values. Trendsetters is not over until the whole event ends, and at that time the highest total number of votes gets First place, then 2nd, and 3rd......A lot of players will finish the event and earn the hair. Only the highest voted doll in your group will get the Trendsetter 1st prize. If you stop at the hair, there are a lot of other players who will go past the hair and just keep racking up points. Trendsetters continues to count points up until the event end. Hope this clears it up.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary