KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

My thoughts on the SYS event:

I’m happy that I got the chance to finally try out this event but it’s making me really anxious because I don’t think it’s possible to finish without buying tickets but we’ll see.  I prefer the old SYS just because I knew for sure that I’m gonna be able to finish it even if I had a few losing looks.

I like the fact that we can’t use the same dress over and over again but please let us reuse accesories and shoes or at least reduce the waiting time

We should be able to submit a look every 4 hours instead of 6 or two looks every 6 hours

I like that we get rewards for voting. I voted a lot and got 5 k stars so far which is great I don’t mind getting energy either but most of the time I get $50.

I would also love to know how many times a look gets voted on. Glu should just tell us already.😃 

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster, hope you have a great day!!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster!
    iOS
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @yezx I think it might be possible for some people like you who are lucky or good at getting lots of votes. My average so far is 39 votes per look, and if I get the max amount of looks left with the time I would in theory only be able to get to 1100. This might also be because I lost a few tickets due to the bug, but I'll wait to see how far I get. But I do hope you manage to make it to the hair!
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Once the sys event item are collected the timer stop I don’t have no more free ticket so to submit more look one would have to buy tickets which is pointless to me cause I reach the hair so I don’t have a reason to pay more money!! Even with the trendsetter prize  i would not pay for more ticket just so I’m guarantee to get first place when I already reach 1st place for finishing the event early!!  That just stealing more money for something I’m not guaranteed to get cause if I buy 6 more ticket and someone else after finishing the event buy 12 more and we submit more look and maybe get less Point now cause I’m out of clothes and end up not getting the 1st place so it’s like paying for stuff u might not get and I don’t like that idea.. I mean if I pay during event o know I’m going to collect the eye or hairs but if I have the event done and pay to try to be top trendsetter and the. End up loosing cause I bought less ticket it’s just messed up!! But I don’t know I mean either way I don’t think the prizes are worth 9 dollars and up! There are still 3 days left people can buy so many more ticket in 3 day but I won’t  .. the event is over and I don’t get free ticket anymore so I don’t see why I have to buy more ticket to get top spot when I been top for half a day already!! I mean if im on a race and get first place and that someone tomorrow do another race without me in it and get first place doesn’t mean I’m not first too 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Okay so the one ticket at a time is that a thing. 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Yes!
    You get one thicket every 6 hours!
    And once you have 2 it stops giving you tickets entil you use both of them :P
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Happy birthday @Naimonster hope you have a fab day! 

Just got my TB box and after getting kash and energy in my black and gold boxes was completely expecting to get something I didn't want. There were two items I really wanted and I got one of them! So here's my doll modelling her new hairdo 😀

I play on iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Silz1217 said:
    Once the sys event item are collected the timer stop I don’t have no more free ticket so to submit more look one would have to buy tickets which is pointless to me cause I reach the hair so I don’t have a reason to pay more money!! Even with the trendsetter prize  i would not pay for more ticket just so I’m guarantee to get first place when I already reach 1st place for finishing the event early!!  That just stealing more money for something I’m not guaranteed to get cause if I buy 6 more ticket and someone else after finishing the event buy 12 more and we submit more look and maybe get less Point now cause I’m out of clothes and end up not getting the 1st place so it’s like paying for stuff u might not get and I don’t like that idea.. I mean if I pay during event o know I’m going to collect the eye or hairs but if I have the event done and pay to try to be top trendsetter and the. End up loosing cause I bought less ticket it’s just messed up!! But I don’t know I mean either way I don’t think the prizes are worth 9 dollars and up! There are still 3 days left people can buy so many more ticket in 3 day but I won’t  .. the event is over and I don’t get free ticket anymore so I don’t see why I have to buy more ticket to get top spot when I been top for half a day already!! I mean if im on a race and get first place and that someone tomorrow do another race without me in it and get first place doesn’t mean I’m not first too 

You can keep playing and submitting looks as much as you'd like until the event ends on Sunday night. Reaching the hair prize does not necessarily mean you'll be #1 on Trendsetters - it depends on the other players on the list. The earnable prizes and the Trendsetters prizes are separate. 
    Totally Agree with you @Silz1217 This is insane. There gotta be a cap. I can’t imagine watching my game until the last minute to make sure my competitors won’t outbid me. Some players can be super lucky to compete with inactive players and win the first place prizes with very limited effort. But, my competitors are close behind me. It won’t even guarantee me to get the first prize even if I try to outbid my competitors until the last second. Now seeing you said you reached the hair but can’t continue to get free tickets afterwards, this just upsets me. If I had known that, I wouldn’t have bought the tickets.

I should be able to reach the hair soon. If I can’t gain more votes unless I buy more tickets, meanwhile my competitors can continue to earn free tickets to pass me on trendsetters ranking, that’s just so unfair. I’m totally fine with spending $ to get exclusive items like SMCs or Holiday/ Valentines gift boxes, but not competing with other players unfairly like this. Again, players who spend $ to buy tickets are being penalized. Glu, please fix this. We should be able to earn free tickets after we reach the hair if the competition on trendsetters continues. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
     Glu, please fix this. We should be able to earn free tickets after we reach the hair if the competition on trendsetters continues.

If they are 2 separate things, as Kalinda mentioned, then I can see why you wouldn’t earn extra free tickets once you complete that event.  I still feel like trendsetters should be equalized some how, either by limited submissions or avaeraging the votes, etc.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Va-va-voom, love the hair @MarianiPoizen! Which was the other item you wanted?
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Glu, please fix this. We should be able to earn free tickets after we reach the hair if the competition on trendsetters continues. 
    We have checked this and we do not see an issue -- even after getting all the earnable rewards, the free tickets keep coming as usual. @Silz1217 can you confirm that you have gotten all the prizes but are not getting any more tickets?

On a related note, there was an issue where once you got a free ticket, the timer for the next (second) free ticket would not start if your game was closed (it would only start once you open up the game). We fixed that last night, so now, even if your game is closed the timer will roll over and keep counting if you are eligible for another free ticket.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Yes!
    That’s crazy it’s like idk maybe someone who did it before can answer this how u supposed to complete it. Lol someone help me bc it’s confusing. I don’t even think I gotten two since frist time bc it takes five hours each why not two st a time every five hours so that at less you got a chance to complete it 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yes!
    That’s crazy it’s like idk maybe someone who did it before can answer this how u supposed to complete it. Lol someone help me bc it’s confusing. I don’t even think I gotten two since frist time bc it takes five hours each why not two st a time every five hours so that at less you got a chance to complete it 
    Nobody who got the event first time was able to complete it without buying tickets, so we won’t be any help 🙃 they did lower the amount of points required since the first time so if you have really high scoring looks and submit on time it may now be possible, not sure 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Here an example of what’s im talking about I’m on level 29 I was only 50 away from catching up I wake up let’s say six hours later give or take and this happens it’s no way I’m gonna catch up a im okay w if I cancel get all but one thing I’m fine w the trendsetter ( this time) by w the rest of the event not really so . I can see it cane happen to finishing it but how besides buying more tickets 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    You don't get 2 after the beginning.  Every 6 hours you earn 1 ticket, but you cant stockpile them and swoop in at the end and use a weeks worth.  I think we're encouraged to play through the event normally. And since it's a test, they want our feedback.  
    They broke down  the 12 hour sets to 6 hour instead. You are still getting 2 tickets every 12 hours, they are simply giving you 1 every 6.  Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Here an example of what’s im talking about I’m on level 29 I was only 50 away from catching up I wake up let’s say six hours later give or take and this happens it’s no way I’m gonna catch up a im okay w if I cancel get all but one thing I’m fine w the trendsetter ( this time) by w the rest of the event not really so . I can see it cane happen to finishing it but how besides buying more tickets 
    Just keep playing Doll, a lot can happen in a week. Some players will drop off after the hair, not everyone is going go keep up voting, and submitting clothes.  And this is the 1st time we've done Trendsetters kets see how it all turns out.  And yes, it looks like the one ahead of you bought some tickets. But just because they are ahead now,  its not over till uts over.  In s little over 3 days. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    We have checked this and we do not see an issue -- even after getting all the earnable rewards, the free tickets keep coming as usual. @Silz1217 can you confirm that you have gotten all the prizes but are not getting any more tickets?

On a related note, there was an issue where once you got a free ticket, the timer for the next (second) free ticket would not start if your game was closed (it would only start once you open up the game). We fixed that last night, so now, even if your game is closed the timer will roll over and keep counting if you are eligible for another free ticket.
    Thanks for clarifying that and fixing the count down timer. 
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    This SYS is stressing me out and I don't even have it. 
  • puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    I don't even have the trendsetter thingy (Amazon kindle, go figure) and now I'm glad I dont. I don't need more stress on my life and have my alopecia go full blast on me. The eyes aren't even all that and I have them already. I feel like it doesn't suit my chosen skin tone which is the darker yellow range. I'd have to turn Sarah Paulson into a totally different skin tone and it messes up my hair and lipstick shades combo. The hair is ok but sidepart low ponytails are not my thing. I don't need the struggle so I'm Zen about it this week. 
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My throwback kollection prize🙄

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I’m happy to add a piece of makeup to my very small collection! I feel satisfied with stopping here. 

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Happy bday @Naimonster ! I wish you the best on your special day and many more to come! 🎉🎈🎊

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    Trendsetters truly sucks....there is a basic B who has shot right up in a day..I have looked at her looks and the only thing that changes is the dress...same hair makeup and shoes each time...zero accessories...I spend a tonne of time changing up my look...trying to make it amazing only to be losing to someone who puts no effort into their look simply because they pay more money than me...its infuriating!! Trendsetter rankings need to be reflected by average look scores like others have been sayin. Yes I am salty and I don't care...lol..I have been pretty proud of my looks...rant over
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Happy Birthday @Naimonster !!!

Weeks like this are why I'm very glad we've had professional events. I got the Dorothy shoes, big meh.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    Ok, here’s my golden GB Igetting to 300 was hard for me this week, but boy was it worth it.
    Somebody mention salt?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Ok, here’s my golden GB Igetting to 300 was hard for me this week, but boy was it worth it.
    Somebody mention salt?
    you need bleach for your eyes on that
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Where can you see that Trendsetter ranking? I keep clicking on anywhere I can and nothing popped up lol. And does anyone know how many votes we have to get to reach that SYS hair? I think it's 1500 votes or something? There's no way I could get that hair :tired_face:
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister