❤️ KK:H Weekend Event 11/16/18 - Love is in the Air 1 week B4BF!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
edited November 2018 in KKH General Discussion

Wow, it's like they didn't even need us begging and drooling.
Ok,  so,  then let's break out the hearts and flowers,
and obsess about these prizes and try not to get too excited,
but it's only fair to show you............

Only one week of Cupcakes left to go!
Hmmmm,  I think I'm forgetting something........

Thanks Kim & Kalinda!
Now let's all have some fun!

Wait.......what's that little birdee?

Happy Birthday @Naimonster
Welcome Back Doll. We've missed you!
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Wow those earnables 😍😍😍 also love the niki inspired hair! Just a question, is there a limited time kollection this weekend?
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hmm i am not the biggest fan of the stuff we cna win and earne this weekend :/
    Hopefully i can win the hair or the mug on my Gift Box :P 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hmm i am not the biggest fan of the stuff we cna win and earne this weekend :/
    Hopefully i can win the hair or the mug on my Gift Box :P 
    Well i do! The i guess i could say transeperent outfit and the curly are inspired by Bella hadid! BUT iam just a little confused the way that they put them together, the mug and the leaves don't really go with these 2 outfits kinda messed up!
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I love the earnable hair!! So beautiful. And it's earnable! I'd def want to get the gb top and cup. 🍀
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Is there a spoiler for the Kollection?
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I have no idea about any other SMC or anything.  But I love the earnables, and I need the transparent outfit of the GBs.  lol.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I am super happy because I love dating events and whilst I LIKE the gift box items, I don’t love them enough to chase so more stars for Black Friday!! I don’t really understand the leaves but maybe they’ll be cute 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    edited November 2018
    I'll be honest,  I love the bubbles, the butterflies are great, but the leaves, ehh.  I'm with @Ohemilie on this one.  I'll wait and see because you know, the thing I want least...is the 1st thing I'll get from the giftbox.  oh,  leaves aren't GB,  ok, then I'm sure to get the leaves. lol.  Can we have a yard worker to rake them all up? 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ughhh I want everything but the cup and leaves🍁 ughh .. I’m not sure I want to spend money though I just spent some for this sys and I don’t grow them in my backyard lol 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Omg, thanks Koko for bringing the spoilers this week. Love everything ! Be hard not to overspend b4 BF but I will try. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I want that gb hair😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
    I love love love the GB hair.  I need that. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I like the earnable leaves and hair (although I do have similar hair, but as I wear it so often this will be a nice change 😂) however what’s with all the pink items recently? Pink is my favourite colour but actually, dare I say it, I’m a little bored of the constant pink prizes! *gasp!*
    Personally i’d love some really autumny/wintery knits or coats! And some varied colours like wine/burgundy/tan...😃
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Im w the bunch yaz w/o leaf thing it’s been a minute now tips please please please w a puppy in a tea cup please 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Woohoo I’ll finally be able to win an Aura!! 🙌🏼
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    All the pink feels a month too late. I do like the earnables, even the leaves (I'm picturing my doll in Central Park with them falling around)

The GB items aren't my favorites. The top won't be a problem but the bottoms are something that I feel unless you have the top are going to be really hard to style without it looking weird. The hair is fun, and the cup... well

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Wish they'd have kept Bella's hair with her outfit. These outfits are not "fall" at all so it's amusing they put the leaves and the cocoa in this event. I was really hoping for some cold weather clothing.
    iOS
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hoping for the GB hair or cocoa, though preferably the hair it's gorgeous. The earnable look nice, dress is cute as is the hair. Like that the leaves are earnable as I think I've missed every other falling type item so it'll be nice to have one.
    I play on iOS
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    OMG the earnables are so cute!! Love the falling leaves  <3
    Thank you Glu!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I. Need. That. Hair. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I love the earnable hair and I'm so happy it's a dating event!!! I'll probably get married this weekend as I haven't bothered with that quest at all and I'm almost at 12k 😛
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Happy it's a dating event at last. Kathrine's husband has been like, "You're always out earning money but not spending it on meee." Well, honey, pack your toothbrush because you're spending three days at the Oak.
    Love the earnables, even the leaves, but not the GB stuff other than the cool hair. Looks like full-body Spanx, which I'd actually love IRL but is kinda hard to style in the game. (My mum's voice in my head is saying, "Has she forgotten to put her skirt on?")
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    I AM SO HAPPY THAT AURA IS EARNABLE omg
    what a weekend, loving everything
    ty for the thread & spoilers 💞
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    I love all the earnables!! I didn't like the GB outfit at first but it's growing on me, I'll be super happy if I get the hair but thank god I don't feel the need to chase anything. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I love everything!! Im excited I’ll finally be able to for sure get an aura, and I love fall leaves. The dress and hair are adorable. I love all the giftbox items as well! Not sure if I can afford to chase them before Black Friday because for some reason I spontaneously tried to chase items that I didn’t even like that much last weekend lol. Who knows why. So excited for a dating weekend as well, working toward a baby 😊

The earnable hair looks identical to Bella Hadids when she wore the giftbox outfit so I’m kinda surprised the hairs aren’t switched? I guess glu just thought more people would chase a rainbow one (and it’s beautiful so I see why) 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

I just did not like the box hair and the pants. But I'm looking forward to sweaters.(The sweaters are really very exciting and cute for me.) And the aura of leaves falling ... wonderful. I imagine the doll with the aura in front of the mansion in Bel-Air with the decoration of Thanksgiving.  Does the glass of chocolate shine? 
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    KKHLucy said:
    Woohoo I’ll finally be able to win an Aura!! 🙌🏼
    Good luck in your chase @KKHLucy <3
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    The pink yeezy dress I love it same with box items