KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    My boxes this week:

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Won the heart earrings! The only thing I truly wanted!! And as it snows outside it made me get into the Christmas spirit (I know it’s still November, but snow reminds me of all the Christmas movies) 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Oh wow is it me or does this sys event feels impossible to finish without spending rl money? 🤔 I'll probably won't be able to make it up to the hair😩 glu should change that though so that players can spend kstars to speed up their results just like how that was implemented with old sys event.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I've been thinking about this all day lol - I think Trendsetters should have two separately ranked lists. One that ranks how many entries a player has made (aka who has spent the most money - which is currently the only factor the game is considering) and a separate list that ranks each player's average score per ticket (aka who really is the style winner). Both lists can have the same prizes. It encourages the players who want to spend money on tickets to still do so, so it won't affect KKH's potential revenue, but it ALSO motivates the players who are putting real thought into their looks and want to feel like their effort is being rewarded.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts

I wrote a whole post about being in the test group for the SYS event but it’s not here for some reason, so I’ll just share this! I was really hoping for this dress because it’s lovely and I just so happened to win it just now! I’m so excited ♥️
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    My competitor has earned more than 60 votes after tonight again. She either buys tickets but scores low or she has more votes available per pook than me (50).
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thanks everyone for the birthday wish @LindaVB @kokokokonut @ArianaKKH @Cherrey @Rumpelstilzchen @yezx @AliBryant @MarianiPoizen @Johana @SugarK @Carol Davida @KaylaJ ♡♡

Looks 10 - 15. I had a loading bar then noticed "Expired" changed to "Finished". I feel like I'm getting really low votes when I see everyone else's results here, my self esteem is getting lower by the day lol.

PM to add
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    @Naimonster don't feel bad my looks are only getting 20ish right now and they really aren't bad. Good hair and dresses and no crazy makeup. 
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Naimonster Your doll looks fantastic!
    One look of mine got 19 points. Imagine what that did to my self esteem... 

Android
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Rikk the other item I wanted was the hair with the purple hat.
    I play on iOS
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen @Apricotjam @Naimonster Yeah, me too - I put a lot of thought into my looks and still only get low votes when some of the other looks I see are very basic or just a hoodie and jeans. I've not been playing long enough to have many interesting dresses but I'm trying to be creative and still not getting the high votes I see here. I'm sort of wondering if it's a ploy to get me to buy tickets but there's no point as the leader of my Trendsetter rankings is 925 votes ahead of me...
    Sorry I missed your birthday, Nai - happy belated day!

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @eggsandbananas yes I got the free tickets today it might have been a connection issue last night! 
    Still not a fan of competing with other people spending  money to not be guarantee the prize I just don’t see it working for me and it’s also adding stress that I definitely don’t need!! So I hope this won’t be permanent!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts

So I submitted this look about 20 mins ago and it is still saying 0 votes - can’t work out if it’s a glitch or if people just hate my look 😂 If any of y’all see my doll, please vote, even if it’s purely to spare me the humiliation 🙈
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    It's so stressful @MissEm1994! I am at 808 points, guess I won't make it ... You are doing great I see! Good luck!
    Android
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    @MissEm1994 that’s been happening to me for the last 5 submissions. It takes a good 15 mins or so to start getting any votes and then they come in so slowly and after about 45 mins BAM I have 30-40 votes and it’s finished. It wasn’t like that at the beginning of the event but it’s consistently that way now regardless of the time of day I send the submission. As long as I keep getting decent results I’m not too worried 😁
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Ive submitted 17 looks and I’m almost to the hair. My lowest look was 30 votes. Most of them seem to get 40+ somehow. I have not purchased tickets.  Here are some of my best ones. 

• JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I'm 100% with @Angeline & Jon. Please glu give the full trendsetter outfit to second place too. There are more of us who really put in the effort and deserve it.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    What is preventing items, as soon as an event is over, logistically to be added to throwbacks immediately? 

Not a complaint or anything, just genuinely wondering why not just adding everything past to TB, seems like it would be easier to me that way than sorting things out and having to constantly updating. Everything else staying the same.
    If items were immediately added to the TB boxes players would have less incentive to spend Kstars to chase during the weekend events.  Fewer chases means less $$$ for Glu.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    edited November 2018
    Hello old friends! It's been a while
    I am THRILLED to see you back!  I’ve truly missed you. 
    Your doll suddenly unfroze in Dixie’s game about a month ago. I love it. 
    She never froze in James’ game so I have been able to enjoy her impeccable style. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    Happy Birthday @Naimonster

Holly
    I play on iOS
    edited November 2018
    @Kupkakez_ Wow your post is actually motivating me to complete this event. I've started this event a day late. I'm actually checking out my game every 6 hrs. I'm honestly trying my very best on not to by any tickets with my rl money for this sys event. I've already earned the eyes. I was gonna lose hope of not completing this event, but I'm more than determined now to complete this event. That hair is calling my name😍
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@HollySisk I know! I was gonna put the candles on my cake when I realized I had to put so many, I resorted to just putting one cuz I couldn't accept reality. Now I know why the older generation don't like celebrating birthdays. I feel old.

PM to add
    Yes I got 2 kstars from voting 🤗

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    edited November 2018

Woke up this morning to no tickets and no timer! Closed the game and reopened it. 
     Both tickets were there. I was about to have a panic attack, close call lol
    Learned my lesson on trying to go a little more casual for the red carpet. Ouch, these votes weren’t good. By far my lowest. I thought they both would do better than this :(
    I also had that 0 ticket and timer glitch, had to swipe close and reopen to make it work.
    I could see the pattern with voters, they're going for the gowns. The shorter dresses even though well coordinated were never the popular pick compared to gowns badly matched with sling bags and weird accessories.
    PM to add
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So close 😬
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so happy that it actually seems possible to finish the SYS without spending money.😊 I’m at 1073 points right now so hopefully I’ll be able to get the hair tomorrow. I even made it back to the number 1 spot on the trendsetters list somehow. Fingers crossed I can stay there till the event ends.🤞
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @t_tree I think it’s so lame that if it’s a shorter dress it does terribly! I don’t understand it AT ALL because so many of my shorter dress looks are way cuter in my opinion!! :( 
    I decided to try out the shorter dresses to see how they would do. Never going to make that mistake again. Lol