❤️ KK:H Weekend Event 11/16/18 - Love is in the Air 1 week B4BF!

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    What time does the weekend event normally start?
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    It has always been 4am (an hour from now) in my time zone, both before and after daylight savings
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    It has always been 4am (an hour from now) in my time zone, both before and after daylight savings
    Thank you, that means it will start at 12 Noon for me. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Game time is based on Eastern Time Zone, or NY time.  So,  see what time it is for you when it is 5a.m. in NY, and you will never miss another Event start.  And NY changes time twice a year, so now it will be this time for you till April I think.  ;)
    Who's up and ready?   
    And how are we doing on the SYS?  I haven't even opened my games yet.  I'm excited, because in 1 week the stars will be flying.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

Going to cry 
    iOS player 
    level 69
    You aren’t crazy. you aren’t crazy.  We just switched clocks, turned them back.  So again, check what time it is when it is 5 a.m. in NY.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Game time is based on Eastern Time Zone, or NY time.  So,  see what time it is for you when it is 5a.m. in NY, and you will never miss another Event start.  And NY changes time twice a year, so now it will be this time for you till April I think.  ;)
    Who's up and ready?   
    And how are we doing on the SYS?  I haven't even opened my games yet.  I'm excited, because in 1 week the stars will be flying.  ;)
    Thank you Koko.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

Ok so I didn't get k-stars but I did get an item, still lucky! I'll even try wearing it
    KaylaJ said:

My doll trying to make sure her shirt doesn't fly up and expose her crotch
    She looks so cute.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ok so I only really wanted the hair or maybe the drink from the GBs so I was fully expecting to get the outfit or none of the items. Then this happened...

I'm so happy 😀
    I play on iOS
    Ohemilie said:

Going to cry 
    Aww, it will get better doll.  Think positive, and we’ll all send good vibes your way.  GB are such women at times. Lol. (Finicky and cranky and I can say that!)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Not sure where to post this, or if anyone else has already said... but if you've noticed @Danizzle has disappeared from the forums, Dani's friend greeting says she's having trouble connecting, so that explains that!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I just lost my mind and spent around 300 k stars on boxes even though I almost never chase stuff. I got really mad and couldn’t stop myself from opening more boxes because I kept on getting kash and then the pants which is the one thing I didn’t want. All I really wanted was the hair and I still don’t have it 😥😥 I have the worst luck today, and now I wasted a ton of stars right before Black Friday. I don’t know what to do and I still want the hair😭😭 I’m so sick of getting kash and GB items in event boxes. Maybe I just need a break from this game.😑

iOS
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    I am soooo happy right now!! The hair was the only thing I wanted😍😍
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • striverstriver Registered Users 50 Posts
    All I wanted was the hair and maybe the drink...but I was all prepared to chase. Lo and behold, I got the drink in my free box, chances it, and got the hair in my first purchased box! Over the moon and will stop there, literally could not have gone better.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Looks like a few other lucky pickers in the thread today :)

Also I LOVE that the leaves are earnable. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Only two items... but I got one of them!!!! So happy 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    I LOVE this hair! 😍
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
    I reached out and left a couple of messages, this weekend I will do the Halloween pic, maybe with less pressure Dani can just concentrate on getting back in.  Or on.  

@alice_kkh Doll we feel your pain . We have All been there at one time or another. 1st rule, ok 1st suggestion....if you have a bad luck palette its human nature to try immediately with another palette. NO. Stop, take a breath and regroup. You have to pick boxes calmly from a place of zen and positivity. When we go in frantically to fix the bad picks, we usually end up with more bad picks.  Makes no s4nse, but after a bad palette, sit back, and play them a little. When y8u are more relaxed you go back I,.

That's for future, right now, just know we all really feel bad for you.  300 stars  is a lot to drop on bad GBs. Especially the week before Black Friday.  The good news, next week they have phenomenal sales on stars. A bunch of us try to stock up (b4 Kollections, a few of us bought enough for nearly a year, (at half price its crazy almost not to.) So I stead of kicking yourself over this mornings bad luck, think about next week, when. Clothes are half price, and stars are half price.,and your outlook will brighten tremendously. 
    Bug Hugs Alice, and anyone else having GB aggravation.  <3

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    I think @Danizzle may have started a new game becaus she appeared in my game with a different name. No more Dani in my list. This is her right?

My doll with @Koakuma @kokokokonut and I think @Danizzle

iOS
    OMG so annoyed. I wasted all my stars chasing the mug and still don't have it, even though it was in all three palettes. My free box was the top. I should have stopped there. I'm never going to use this tacky hair after the weekend. But at least it gives me bonus points. The rest of my gift boxes were useless. Gonna go cry now for my wasted stars.

iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Yessss! I allowed myself to pick twice for the hair! Rip 80 stars but hello gorgeous hair 😍

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Love the hair so decided to try my luck. First box, kash, second, energy, third, kstars.
    That'll teach me to buy anything before black Friday :(

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts

I tried for the hair and got energy 😭😭😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

I will take it!!! I like the hair and the mug but I don’t think I’ll be chasing them since I would have done awful had I gone further (white outfit and then event stars) Congrats to all of the lucky dolls here starting the weekend off right! ☺️ 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    edited November 2018

Thanks a lot @kokokokonut ❤️ I’m good now.😊 I shouldn’t let this game affect my mood so much. I know it was really stupid. I’m definitely going to wait before opening more boxes in the future. I’m probably not gonna chase anything anytime soon tho. I was so good at saving up my stars until now. Oh well, it is just a game, right? 

On the plus side I really like the mug and the top. Now I’m just here waiting to get a longer date.😄

iOS
    Just noticed that the Kollections they revived this weekend were previously limited time ones, so if anyone missed out the first time you have another chance!
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    I have 2 items from the GB and I'm only getting +2 bonus, is this normal?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I guess I got super lucky because there were only two pieces in my palette, and I got the hair!

I really wanted the hair and the cocoa but wasn’t going to chase anything. I think there should be more than 2 gift box items in a palette, though...