KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

Comments

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    I caved and bought tickets. I won the hair though! And I might have put myself in the position to win trendsetters if I time it well. We’ll see ;)
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    So far I'm progressing in this event. I'm few points away from getting that hair though😍I'm so tempted to purchase tickets but I dunno how long I can take this lol

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Took 22 looks to get to the hair for me. I did not have to purchase any tickets to complete it. I really enjoyed this SYS. 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Took 22 looks to get to the hair for me. I did not have to purchase any tickets to complete it. I really enjoyed this SYS. 

If it's not too much trouble can you post all the scores you got? Also did you miss getting any tickets or did you check in once every six hours?
    iOS
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    edited November 2018
    This sys is a drag!! I can’t believe I still have to play it even after I collect the hair just to get the trendsetter , I hope the sys will go back to the old one cause this is very much annoying and a waste of money and time!! Also someone mention from last time tryout they needed to lower the points to reach the hair and they did cut 25 points or so , which ain’t $••t !!! but then to reach 1st spot prize u have to have like 2000 points so wth is the point!!!! We ask to make stuff easier and what they do they make it100% worst! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    I’m really curious what happens when the Trendsetters finish. Will the outfit be added to the closet automatically or do you have to hit a ‘collect’ button? If so, will the button be there until I open my game or will it disappear if I wait too long? Reason I ask is that the event ends at 4am for me and I dont want to set a timer.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    So a doll I never saw delivering looks or being in the top 5 let's say just jumped to the second place, wearing a tartan coat. It's sunday, if someone wants to go with that strategy cool whatever. But it's not fair at all.
    Are you kidding me?

What about putting in consistent effort instead of buying tickets all at once and posting casual looks on sunday next time?
    Just to end this rant, I would be ok to lose to a forum doll that has a good style and has posted amazing looks consistently. I just would not be able to accept losing to a basic doll who I haven't even seen in the ranking with such looks and bought tickets. I'm irritated. I wish good luck to all you forum dolls.
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Johana aw that sucks that someone is just spamming tickets this close to the end. That's why I'm not the biggest fan of the Trendsetters list, but it gets Glu money so I guess that is what they want. I think my Trendsetter list has been pretty lucky so far, no one seems to be buying a ton of tickets and it's much more of a fair fight. I think they should try and pair people who don't spend money together and people who buy tons of tickets could get onto a list with other whales. 

I think I'll barely miss out on the hair, I don't like it that much but it's pretty disheartening to lose out on one of the rewards, never missed a SYS reward before. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Who would want to be paired with players who spend tons of money? Even people who can afford to spend $ in the game don’t want to get into a “who can spend more” competition.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kamizzlekamizzle Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Is the SYS event for certain players?? because I got a Dating event
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I finished the SYS event today and got the hair. 
    I really like that it was attainable to get the hair if you got consistently good scores, it's an improvement to the previous test where only players who paid for tickets could get it. 
    Still not 100% on board with the whole trendsetters thing.. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    Honestly I feel like deleting the game right away:

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Oh @Johana, it's hard not to see that as a fix. 
    The #1 on my list bought tickets straight off and has been consistently at the top - she's currently 600+ points ahead of me. To be fair, she has had some creative looks, unlike most of the others on my list! I'm neck and neck for #2 with a couple of others and sitting on my hands not to buy tickets. I'm pretty sure we'll all cave in at the last minute.
    I've put lots of thought into my looks and still not got the high votes some people are reporting here, so I won't make it to the hair unless I buy tickets. 
    But it's been fun. I'm not even bored of voting yet. I could click that gold thumb all day. 
    Hey, here's an idea - Maria could call with deals on random Throwback outfits during an SYS event so you could enhance your closet with some new looks, and you wouldn't see the same dresses over and over when voting.
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Really? I am not having fun voting at all. It's full of Thea's like @Johana has to deal with. Those bad looks hurt my eyes. 90 % are ugly and without any sense of style.
    It's 'Show Your Money'. This event has nothing to do with style.
    And to reach #1 in Big Spenders we Europeans must set the alarm in the middle of the night to compete outbidding each other. That's sadistic.
    I'm literally sick of this event.
    Android
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Johana said:
    Honestly I feel like deleting the game right away:

Johana, that’s the best scenario that it’s a tie. You both can win the 1st place prizes. I hope your competitor realizes that and you both stop right there. That would be a happy ending. Good luck! 😉

🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    This feels rigged. The chances of someone having the exact same score after a week must be so slim. 
    iOS
    kamizzle said:
    Is the SYS event for certain players?? because I got a Dating event
    Yes it's a beta test event for a select group
    iOS
    @Angeline & Jon I wish. She is already 90 votes ahead. She is posting a look every half an hour.
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

So know that we know is possible to reach the hair without buying tickets I'm loving this event, I don't know if I am gonna reach it cause I've had a lot of bad scoring looks but that's ok I will probably buy one ticket to earn it, I'm also very happy that the Facebook players will get to experience a SYS, thanks glu for fixing that, I think is a lot less stressful than the old SYS were we had to check the game every 4 hours, now I just check it at 7 am and then at 7pm a little before the timer for the second ticket runs out, I also won three k-stars voting and even though the rewards for voting seems low it's still a lot better than before when they didn't give us anything

Regarding the trendsetter feature, I am ok with being second because the first one always has such gorgeous looks so I think she deserves it, but l think they should fix the way they score so it doesn't become a bid to see who can spend more in tickets
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I disagree. This has been the most stressful event I ever experienced. I'm still stressed even though I earned the hair already. Now I still have to worry and submit more looks because of the trendsetters list. Can't wait for this SYS event to end. :D The rewards are great but I would choose the old SYS over this one any day.
    iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    So for the people that had the event the first time and wasn’t able to win the long ponytail because it was impossible without buying tickets. Will we have another chance? Because that’s a bit unfair and I’m salty af 🤷🏼‍♀️
    Does anyone know when the submission ends for this SYS? How close to the timer end can we submit looks?
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    So I finished and won the ponytail, but my banner is now saying I can win this red and white outfit? Yet when I click on it it takes me back to my original SYS and the other outfit disappears? 😬
    @MissEm1994 That outfit is for the people who have the Trendsetter part of the SYS available, only a few people got it. But they can win that outfit based on how many votes they have overall at the end. 
    @MissEm1994 No, that's not quite right. What @Candycorn failed to mention is, the winner will be the one who bought the most tickets to get more votes. Buying votes so to speak. Someone with no style at all can win Trendsetter.
    Android
    @Rumpelstilzchen well it does depend on who your list has. My Trendsetter list doesn't seem to have anyone who has bought tickets. But it is true buying tickets will get you a higher score. 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm done with this event. I love this ponytail on my doll😍this look is everything.

So, I was telling myself that I wasn't gonna cave in and purchased 2 tickets🎫🎟. But, afterwards I changed my mind after I've noticed that some of my looks were getting 30ish votes☑. It took me about 24 looks to finish. I was losing my patience and wanted to complete this event before it ends at 10pm for me. I agree with everyone about how stressful this event is. I've lost hrs of sleep. And checking my game every 6 hrs was tiring asf. It's so annoying when after you submit a look, and then glu gives just only 1 ticket and then I gotta wait for the next 6 hrs to get another freebie ticket. Uh glu that's definitely a no no right there. Fyi glu not everyone is gonna spend rl money to complete the sys event to buy extra tickets so pls change that to purchasing tickets instead with kstars🙄smt

These were some of my popular sys looks:

While I was voting, I saw @Rumpelstilzchen and voted for her😍👍🏾

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Oh thanks @Carol Davida! This was actually the second worst look I had, not proud of that lol. 😂
    Android