KK:H Weekday Event - 11/12/18 (How many Kupkakes is that?)

1101112131416Next

Comments

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Oh thanks @Carol Davida! This was actually the second worst look I had, not proud of that lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Crazy voters! ๐Ÿ˜ก. I love that look ๐Ÿ’•
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh thanks @Carol Davida! This was actually the second worst look I had, not proud of that lol. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    @Rumpelstilzchen I'm thinking that the voters on your game has a bad taste of style and dunno fashion at all ha๐Ÿ˜Œ
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I love that look too Rumpel. ย Iโ€™m tired. ย I have leftover tickets, I wonder if they will roll over to the next. ย  I want to sleep for a week. Lol
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Johana said:
    Honestly I feel like deleting the game right away:

@Johana I am in the same boat...the doll ahead of me has literally jumped up 1000 points in the last 2 hours..with super crappy "looks" and I stopped stopped submitting looks hours ago...it irritated me at first too but then I though if someone wants to spend hundreds of dollars to get 1 virtual hairstyle then have at it..lol...I am perfectly fine with saving my money and coming in 2nd..hold your head high girl
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

So, this just happened without any extra tickets, I'm so so happy right now even though I really don't like the hairstyle