❤️ KK:H Weekend Event 11/16/18 - Love is in the Air 1 week B4BF!

12346Next

Comments

• EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Just finished the last event gig and have 9 more points until I get the dress, might just go on a few dates to get it. Also I'm almost at number 1! Should I do fashion icon or money maker first?
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im happy some people are managing to get the hair on the SYS Event!
    I sadnyl wont be able to reach it :P 
    But hey i mean, i at least got to test this SYS and managed to get the shoes, the dress and the make-up <3
    Now we all know its possible to have SYS on Facebook, and i hope this is the beggining of a new more fair era for us Facebook players <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I finished the dating event and not only got the pretty hair but also the VIP event trophy, which was unexpected  :D
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hey dolls, I've been out of the loop recently on this forum but still have been playing my game each week, but I'm confused by a few posts mentioning a SYS Event taking place currently? I don't have that so if anyone can fill me in on what's going on please? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Thank you :smile:<3
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Bellaxx said:
    Hey dolls, I've been out of the loop recently on this forum but still have been playing my game each week, but I'm confused by a few posts mentioning a SYS Event taking place currently? I don't have that so if anyone can fill me in on what's going on please? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
    Hi doll, it's a beta test event that only certain players got. It's the second test of this nature in the last month, released only to a select group.
    iOS
  • GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts

In love with sweaters. Perfect for the weather in Vail, or for a hot chocolate in my rustic kitchen. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I’m dying to get this dress but I’m only getting one hour dates! Is anyone else in the same boat? Totally gonna be glued to my
    phone today until it’s mine, since it’s def too late for the hair.
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    This is what I got in my box:

But more importantly... Mila and Nathan welcomed their first baby! This is their daughter Leona:

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    When I had a baby in my old version of the game I remember having my first baby with my partner at 9000..... Reached 9000 this weekend, didn’t get the question, did some research and was upset to learn that they changed it 12000 and 15000 (a very long time ago lol)

I’ve been gone too long ☹️
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh

OMG finally, I have been one step behind her for at least 3 weeks. Still only #176. Maybe I will get top show sometime next year???
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I finished the SYS, and ranked third on trendsetters! Did not spend any money. My group was super fair and nobody seemed to buy extra tickets! I’m very happy! 
    I got super bored with voting and stopped doing it. I won’t do anything 50 times for 20 Kash 😂 K stars and energy should be more common. And I did get bored with the length of the event tbh, but loved having something else going on after I finished the weekend event on Friday night! 
    Congrats on the prizes @charlottegold! How far behind the 1st place person were you?
    iOS
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @Johana speaking of the SYS event, I have to admit that I was completely wrong about the assumption that we couldn’t get the hair without buying tickets — I just reached the ponytail!

I don’t think I performed particularly well (so I guess it’s possible for people that want it to get it without paying money) with an average vote count around the 40s. Here’s my lowest- and highest-scoring looks and an average one in case it’s helpful.

@thenailaholic hope your luck turns around!

@Carol Davida your fall scene is by far the cutest! ❤️

This romantic dating bonanza resulted in yet another baby boy for Isabella and Violetta — meet little Sullivan, the newest member of our family. He has his mother’s eyes.

Thank you!!  I'm just frustrated that it's been happening a lot lately. But this isn't the only game that I'm not happy with for that reason lol
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    Guyssss. Why don't I have that Trendsetter event even though I do have SYS T_T.
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • champagne_mamichampagne_mami Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Finished the SYS and ended up getting first in trendsetters. Bought 2 tickets!
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I finished SYS & I won Without buying extra tickets!
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Congrats on the prizes @charlottegold! How far behind the 1st place person were you?
    About 60 points I think!!!
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Now that the SYS is over, I can state with certitude that if you have not been playing for long (i.e. lack of some clothes) + if you don’t buy tickets, it’s hard to get to the hair. I finished 6th, and was about 600 points from the hair, even if I tried my best and used every ticket I had. 

In any case, congratulations to those who were able to reach the hair and who finished 1st of the trendsetters! 😊

Also, Louis is delighted to present you his baby sister Gabrielle, born during this event! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Anastasia J KennedyAnastasia J Kennedy Registered Users 89 Posts
    @kokokokonut Ughh... There was no one answer me and you are the only one I think of that may have an answer so sorry for the tag and thanks for your help... I did have new SYS to attend to but there was no Trendsetter event for me. So is Trendsetter event for just selected players? Thanks :)
    KKH iOS player
    Level: 42
    A+++ Lister
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Congrats dolls, on getting the outfit!!
    I got in second place. Me and another doll were taking turns at no 1, but in the end she must have bought tickets, because she won with more than 250 points! But honestly, I did not like the hair that much, but the outfit is FABULOUS!!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Wow, I almost can’t believe I got the hair. It’s really cute.

BUT I still don’t support the whole trendsetters idea. It depends too much on luck and other people’s choices, I hated how I had zero control over it. I didn’t buy any tickets but the people on my list did. I guess I just got lucky because they stopped buying tickets around 1200 points. They probably just wanted the sys hair, but it was still too close.
    iOS
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Anastasia J Kennedy Yes, trendsetters were for a selected amount of players 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    The group I was in seemed to have ticket buyers. I bought some, didn’t use them all, and I won first place.

I was about 300 from the next.  I bought tickets when she blew up from nowhere, i caught up with some tickets, then just used my regular tickets the game gave me.  It will be interesting to see if my unused tickets roll over.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I really enjoyed the new SYS event itself. The time frame was fair and it was fun. The only thing I don't like is the trendsetter feature. I can see a lot of players struggle with this one. I'm definitely not going to buy a ton of extra tickets for a slight chance to end up 1st place. It feels like going to a bazaar and fight with a group of other people for a piece. The frustration on one side or another is unavoidable. I don't like that.
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    The group I was in seemed to have ticket buyers. I bought some, didn’t use them all, and I won first place.

I was about 300 from the next.  I bought tickets when she blew up from nowhere, i caught up with some tickets, then just used my regular tickets the game gave me.  It will be interesting to see if my unused tickets roll over.  

Morning @kokokokonut and congrats on first place!  When you say rollover what do you mean?  Are you assuming there will be another SYS of this type?
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    I won the first place too. I like it, but I don't think it's worth the whole week of stress though. I personally don't want to see the trendsetter event ever again. It could be less stressful if dolls got the full outfit up to the third rank, there were other ways to get tickets and there was also some system to filter outfits that are out of theme. I enjoyed the SYS and I am happy I could get those earnables.

Johana said:
    I won the first place too. I like it, but I don't think it's worth the whole week of stress though. I personally don't want to see the trendsetter event ever again. It could be less stressful if dolls got the full outfit up to the third rank, there were other ways to get tickets and there was also some system to filter outfits that are out of theme. I enjoyed the SYS and I am happy I could get those earnables.

OMG congrats doll! Your doll looks amazing with that hairstyle. I hope we get another chance at it somehow.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Congrats @Katya, @kokokokonut, and @champagne_mami on getting 1st place! I’d love to see you model your new hair, maybe with your fave earrings (because the hair showcases earrings so nicely!) And congrats to all the winners; I’m living vicariously through you haha :-) 

@Allegorie I love your doll’s facial features! Hope you’re enjoying the new addition to your nursery :-)
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I LOVE the red outfit you trendsetters won.  

James was in the test group for the SYS with Trendsetter contest.  
    I couldn’t make it to the hair but did collect the Kstar prize right before the hair.  I was not willing to buy tickets.  

James finished third in Trendsetter.  Glu didn’t make a prize outfit for the guys...shocker. 
    But they did give a larger Kstar payout so that was a nice treat. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • BellaxxBellaxx Registered Users 66 Posts
    AliBryant said: 
    Bellaxx said:
    Hi doll, it's a beta test event that only certain players got. It's the second test of this nature in the last month, released only to a select group.
    @AliBryant thank you so much for filling me in doll! I appreciate it :smiley:<3