KK:H Weekday Event 11/19/18 - Ladies Start your Ovens! 3Days To Go!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Loving my Kollection but that’s black heels probably end up being mine. #curseoftheblackheels 

From this bugle I am guessing we be having a VIP event this Friday ? Hope the TB sale be really awesome this year!
    IOS Player 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Sorry deleted a comment, we’re not talking about unpublished material.  Thanks for understanding
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    2nd black box🤗
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    Sorry deleted a comment, we’re not talking about unpublished material.  Thanks for understanding
    No worries! But i didnt say anything like i didnt post a picture of it! But i understand💜💙
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @TrashleyKKH we usually get a VIP as event for Black Friday, so I guess your bullhorn is right!
    Also, my event is cut short by a day, so I think it is save to say that our Weekend event will start a day early, on Thanksgiving Day!

Does anyone have a pic of this week's SMC?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Thank you @kaydencekkh! I own it so it did not pop up, although I'm pretty sure I did not pay that much for it  :o
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Got through my first three boxes already, yay for reduced points! Energy, energy, and meh daily gift box romper. Can't believe they wasted this week's special deal on the Balmain offer!!! Come on Glu where are all the SMCs we don't have??
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Happy Monday, everyone! I got cash and this pair of sunglasses in my first two boxes. Any advice on how to style them? They remind me a little of an alien...or an insect! haha 

I like everything in my Throwback box this week, so I’m excited to see what happens! I’ve been hoping for the parrot and the fur stole for a while.

@Chelsea123 I love your new fringed bag!

@KaylaJ if we’re taking bets, my money’s on one of those cute winter beanies for you!

My first SYS in a long time is over, and I’m having fun playing dress up with the free items. I'm looking forward to see how the event evolves in the future!

My Kollection, I really want the bundle. I'll probably end up with the neckerchief.

iOS
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Had the morning off so I have been in Calabasas doing reality shows, which sounds nice because it is freezing outside. 😭

In case it's helpful, you need 190 event points for the third box and 380 for the final one. Good luck everyone ❤️❤️

LindaVB said:
    Thank you @kaydencekkh! I own it so it did not pop up, although I'm pretty sure I did not pay that much for it  :o
    Not sure what country kaydence is in but I'm US and it's $14.99 for me:

iOS
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I’m in Canada so that’s why it’s different!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My kollection. once again, I’ve gotten literally all of these exact items in recent throwback boxes (aside from the bundle), and its shoes and accessories only. Reduce, reuse, recycle. Wake me up when the Black Friday sale starts 😴 that said, im hoping for the baby shoes or the earrings!

Energy in my first box 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Rikk said:
    Happy Monday, everyone! I got cash and this pair of sunglasses in my first two boxes. Any advice on how to style them? They remind me a little of an alien...or an insect! haha 

They look great with upswept hair or shorter curls if you are going for a glam look. Or early a.m. tired eyes from the party the night before....they keep the world out. Lol. And I saw you're hoping for a further stole? They look great with Hollywood starlet too. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    First box!i finally got new stuff in my kollection
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    I got a pair of pants in my first box, @kokokokonut are 3 or 8 hour parties better to do when trying to get back to the top?
    edited November 2018
    Advice for the event:  Go with 3 hour reality shows in Bel Air.  18 or 19 energy, and 16 event points.  You can do this doll. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited November 2018
    Wait, I just edited out bad advice. You are not trying to do the event, you are doing parties?  Do 3 hour parties, in Bel air.  9 guests, tap each guest small talk, you get 12 points for the party, and 9 for the guests.....21 points and it takes 36 energy to complete, actually 37, but you get one back so it's 36 energy net.  Sorry for the confusion.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Thank you Koko! I just started my first comeback and would like to get to the 2nd one a little faster 😊 Is it just me or do the 6 hour gigs seem easier now?
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    I’m in Canada so that’s why it’s different!

I am too, and this is the same price as when it was offered the first time
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    @Rikk i also got the top and skirt on my SYS Event (I ended up in 3rd place)!
    But my top and skirt dont have the heart with the checkmark on them :O 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh interesting @LovelyEmma, I wonder why! Hope you’re enjoying the outfit; I think I’ll get a lot of use out of the skirt for sure.
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Hi dolls~ What's the weekday event? I'm going to play tomorrow for lesser points to get the boxes and TB item.
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Hi @Syndra x it's a professional event, and it's only 380 points this week because of the holiday!
    iOS
    Syndra x said:
    Hi dolls~ What's the weekday event? I'm going to play tomorrow for lesser points to get the boxes and TB item.
    Its professional and it alredy has reduced points, so i dont think points will reduce more, so if you play today or tomorow it will have the same amount of points :)
    Rikk said:
    Oh interesting @LovelyEmma, I wonder why! Hope you’re enjoying the outfit; I think I’ll get a lot of use out of the skirt for sure.
    Yea i know right?
    I hope they fix it on the next update :P 
    Ohh i love the top and skirt! They look like a dress when their togehter and they look amazing separated in combination with other closet itens <3
  • MirelaMirela Registered Users 64 Posts
    I got the SYS event notification too, but it says it's over. Wth is going on?
    The name is Mirela. A+++.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

This is the best black box palette I've seen in a while
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Lol @soundspretty If that was my palette, I'd still manage to get the kash though
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone