KK:H Weekday Event 11/19/18 - Ladies Start your Ovens! 3Days To Go!

Comments

• Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    I noticed that some of you saw a pop-up or promo window for Show Your Style after the event ended. Were you able to close it or are you still seeing it? What happens if you change locations or fully close (swipe away) and re-open the game?
    When i open my Game is see it and then when i clise the event i don't see it anymore...btw please give the event to all of us! 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    That jumpsuit is right after Halloween 2015 items in my closet.....hang on

ok we are missing the Nov 6th, 2015 items. That’s where the jumpsuit is from.  I’ll keep looking.   Anyone with them?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Yay! I got the fur stole I wanted from my Throwback box. I feel so fancy ❤️ 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Second black box

Gold box. Happy to get a throwback item! Especially after energy & kash in the first two. 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @mikaylachimo that was a good pic! Every other item is a daily box item :/
    iOS
    @AliBryant Right?! I actually tapped my screen with my eyes closed because I didn’t know which box to pick! My gold boxes always tend to be full of only daily box items and partnership tiles for some reason, this week I got lucky 😊
  • miacollinsmiacollins Registered Users 82 Posts
    got k-stars in my second box and got this fancy looking purse in my gold box 💓
     KKH: A+++ Lister
    Level: 64 

Daily iOS KKH Player Since Jan 2016 🍒

I’m not surprised! I’m always saying close your eyes, relax. VRisualize the box that you want and then open your eyes and pick the box your mind’s eye tells you to.  .......
    this touchy feeley moment brought to you by the believers in Useless ESP and. Channeling.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    That's why we like to choose the boxes ourselves, Koko  ;)
    Android
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    For anyone looking for iTunes cards for the Black Friday sale Costco has the $100 card online for $79.98. They email you the code within about 30 minutes. 
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Was hoping for the American flag boots, but I missed them.. again! 😩 I can not wait to see what tb items we can buy on BF! 
    Oops I forgot the picture of these bad boys I won lol

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Aww @jaeann nice thing about these boxes, once their in your orbit, they keep circling till you grab them.  It's so nice to find another who really likes them.  They are so fab with so many different casual looks.  shorts, skirts, jeans,  especially hot with the matching bikini.  ;)  Fingers crossed you get them soon. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    Aww @jaeann nice thing about these boxes, once their in your orbit, they keep circling till you grab them.  It's so nice to find another who really likes them.  They are so fab with so many different casual looks.  shorts, skirts, jeans,  especially hot with the matching bikini.  ;)  Fingers crossed you get them soon. ;)
    So true! It’s only a matter of time 😍
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
    Kupkakez_ said:
    For anyone looking for iTunes cards for the Black Friday sale Costco has the $100 card online for $79.98. They email you the code within about 30 minutes. 
    I started a thread for Deals on GIft Cards.  Can you post this there as well?  You inspired me. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    For a black Friday newbie like me, am I understanding it properly: there are sales on all star items in the closet, sales on buying kstars and also extra throwback items that will show up in the closet for sale? Trying to make my list 📃😜
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Bunhun said:
    For a black Friday newbie like me, am I understanding it properly: there are sales on all star items in the closet, sales on buying kstars and also extra throwback items that will show up in the closet for sale? Trying to make my list 📃😜
    Yes, traditionally that is what we have. K-star items in the wardrobe are 50% off, except bridal items. K star packs are double the stars. And there is a sale on select throwback items. However, fair warning, they could always change things. We don't know for certain what they have planned for this year, we are just speculating based on previous years.
    iOS
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Thank you @AliBryant 🤗
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    Here’s my kollection. I’d LOVE to get the bundle, that hair is amazing! But I’m clearly going to end up with the scarf.
    Same bundle but I got u beat probably get the bird 
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

ok we are missing the Nov 6th, 2015 items. That’s where the jumpsuit is from.  I’ll keep looking.   Anyone with them?

PM to add
  • NayaritismNayaritism Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I love that jumpsuit!

Platform: Amazon
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
    (^you guys made that happen for Covet so the capability does exist)
    #ListenToFeedback
    (^you guys say you do, please prove that you actually do)
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Bunhun said:
    Yes, traditionally that is what we have. K-star items in the wardrobe are 50% off, except bridal items. K star packs are 50% off. And there is a sale on select throwback items. However, fair warning, they could always change things. We don't know for certain what they have planned for this year, we are just speculating based on previous years.
    It’s also usually a VIP so as well as half price closet and loads of great throwback stuff on sale, you can also get stars back and win new earnables! I’m really hoping they do something special this year too
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I would never guess that jumpsuit goes with elegant Marilyn Monroe hair, giant aviators and strappy light blue shoes. 
    IOS Player 
    Not one of the items I wanted but oh well!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Bunhun said:
    Yes, traditionally that is what we have. K-star items in the wardrobe are 50% off, except bridal items. K star packs are 50% off. And there is a sale on select throwback items. However, fair warning, they could always change things. We don't know for certain what they have planned for this year, we are just speculating based on previous years.
    I think Kstar packs are usually still full price, but you get double the amount?
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    I opened my second box today, and I got the jumpsuit. I am happy with it, I love it  :)

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
    edited November 2018
    Morning morning dollies.  In 48 hours we'lll be up to our elbows in black Friday ...and Thanksgiving too.
     <3 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

Thank you soooooooooooooooo much @naimonster i'lll add them to our encyclopedia as soon as I'mentioned on my laptop. Thanks again.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    Here are my throwback boxes (earnable was the ponytail hair and I paid for the dress). 
    I love the dress and I’m really pleased to have won a hair (even if it’s not the most flattering of styles! 😂) 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Yay! I got the fur stole I wanted from my Throwback box. I feel so fancy ❤️ 

Omg. That stole is stunning on you. It is very boss lady who husbands died of mysterious circumstances. 
    IOS Player 
    hey Dolls.....
    44 hours to go.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary