🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Unfortunately I don’t have a Costco membership or any Costco near me but thank you @AliBryant!! I will check it out 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I believe you can buy gift cards at Costco online without a membership! That's my plan. That was one of the first lessons I learned at Glu  :D
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Guys DOUBLE KStars for offers!! GO GO GO GO!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
  • gennac2018gennac2018 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Are the eyes and lips on sale 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I am holding out to see if Costco does a Google Play offer, they did last year, $82 for $100. Other wise I am going to have to settle for braving Walmart and I hate that place. It's probably 10000x worse on black friday :(:(:(
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @AliBryant it might not be too bad if you go later in the day on Friday. I believe most are opening at 6pm Thurs night so all the electronics/toys/etc that people will go crazy and fight over should be gone. 
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    Wow, 4 pages and its not even Thursday yet! I don't like the earnable hair that much but I'm gonna get it anyway in my spending kraze for black Friday haha.
    I loooove the gb dress, I wasn't planning on chasing in a while but for holo I'll make an exception. 
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    I just had my wisdom teeth out so I’m really looking forward to spending all my recovery time grinding on this event!
    Thanks for responding @KalindaKing <3
    Speedy recovery to you! Hope it doesnt hurt too much.
    Thank you, love. It’s pretty bad but hoping the painkillers along with the event tomorrow I’ll start to feel better!  :smiley:
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Koko, I am a little confused about the countdown..
    Doesn't the event start at the usual time?
    Android
    The countdown looks accurate
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    5 h 40 min???
    Android
    #VIPKalinda
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    I am living for this lenght, I need a straight version for my doll!
    Ok, at the usual time. That countdown isn't working for me, because it says 5h 30..
    Android
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    BellaKKH said:
    I just had my wisdom teeth out so I’m really looking forward to spending all my recovery time grinding on this event!
    Thanks for responding @KalindaKing <3
    Speedy recovery to you! Hope it doesnt hurt too much.
    Thank you, love. It’s pretty bad but hoping the painkillers along with the event tomorrow I’ll start to feel better!  :smiley:
    Awww, Doll you’ll feel better soon. The Dentists Rx should help take the  severe pain away, and the euphoria that comes with the half price sale should chase away any lingering discomfort.  Feel better Doll!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    @BellaKKH hope you feel better soon!
    also, am I going crazy or are the tb items in the shop already?
    Countdown doesn't work for me either, it's counting down to 5am my local time, which isn't the same as 5am Glu time.
    iOS
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I’m. Going. To. Faint. 
    Here I am feeling pretty confident in the amount I’m going to spend and glu throws the funnest (no auto correct not funniest, I said what I said!) dress and best hair in a giftbox! I want the shoes.. I’m overwhelmed. Is Costco doing gift cards now or do we have to wait until Friday? Let me go get oxygen and wine and I’ll be back.. 
    OH and the earnable dress is gorgeous and the clutch!!! 😍❤️😍❤️😍
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen the countdown seems to be showing 5am no matter where you are, so for me it's in 5 hours too because it's showing 5am UK time. 
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Guys, you can see all the TB sale stuff in the closet if you scroll down in each category !!
    iOS
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Super super excited :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    Oh snap, they’ve got the So Glamm lips in the sale
    Wow there is a TON of hair in the TB selection! I am going to spend all my money there. I wish there were more ball gowns! 
    iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Yeah the timer shows a countdown to 5am my time, when the event starts at 4am my time.

Oh my gosh I’m so excited looking through items, adding things to my wishlist I didn’t even know I wanted 😍 So will the throwback items be 50% off of the price shown right now?? Or will they still be as listed?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    edited November 2018
    There are so many pretty hairstyles and clothes and accessories from the tb 😭😭 2017 items! Thank you glu 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Note. the timer is not projecting properly for a small number of players, if it’s not working, so sorry. Please disreguard and know the event is  5 a.m. Eastern, or  10 hours and a few minutes from this original time stamp..

10 hours to go!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Oh well, there goes my wish list now I'm just throwing all I have to tb items and gift boxes 😂
    I am also wondering if the throwback items will remain with the same price? 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Yas I'm in awe of all of the throwback items inside of my doll's wardrobe😍. Glu y'all can take all of my mf money🤑. I'm ready to spend, spend, spend💸💸💸💵💵💵. #shopaholic #bfsfrenzy

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Maeqlpasa said:
    Oh well, there goes my wish list now I'm just throwing all I have to tb items and gift boxes 😂

In the past, the TB items are not discounted.  The cost is the price shown. 
  • MaeqlpasaMaeqlpasa Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Maeqlpasa said:

In the past, the TB items are not discounted.  The cost is the price shown. 
    Tank you, that's a shame since some items I want are so expensive, I suppose I'll buy them anyways