🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Bunhun said:
    Silz1217 said:
    Well we’ll just spent 2200 star in 5 minutes!! 😱😱 now I’m broke and I want so much more stuff but I guess it ll have to do till Xmas!! I try to chase the gb hair but nothing got the dress and shoes only !! 😢😢 and like 300 energy 
    Wait... is there an XMas sale every year too?? AHHHH debating how much to save vs. spend... #DollLifeIsHard
    If I’m not mistaken I think there is a kstar sale offers and I think they added a small Tb sale also there was gift boxes !! I don’t want to bs though can someone confirm my theory?? I have bad memory so I might be confusing with Easter or something idk ! Let’s see if someone pitch in and confirm the sale for Xmas 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    No sale on kids items and husband wardrobe 😢😢
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    This is how my boxes went, not my best picks but I got everything so it was worth it.

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Ok anything else for the short list?  I've got  the following items not on sale.  
    wedding clothes
    Design Center clothes
    3 Korkov pop up dresses
    Hair colors

Anything else? 
    No sale on lip colors either, was really eying a few colors, but they are not on sale...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Morning dolls and Happy Thanksgiving to those celebrating 🧡  Just wondering where the thanksgiving decorations are in the Bel Aire house. I have some in the living room and dining room but that’s all I can find, there’s nothing in the foyer which I find strange. Same for everyone?
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

“Bolting out of the guy’s apartment I randomly hooked up with last night” look 😂

Here’s one of my  purchases from the tb sale. I love the hair; its messy but sexy 👌🏼

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited November 2018

My doll is so broke, but at least she's well dressed! This is the list of the items I still am gonna buy with the kstars I'm gonna deserve of reality shows, stars from businesses go straight to hairstyles, as you can see I have some serious tappings to do!

I did the math, I need to do 42 shows a day. Talk to you in 4 dayssss

happy thanksgiving and happy black friday dolls!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Okay so I have 25 bucks to spend, think I'll buy the fashion goals and 2 kstar packs?? I think I'll also purchase the businesses I don't own yet then furnish them later. I got energy in my gb and I'm okay w/that! 😊 Happy Turkey Day!!
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁!! 
    I’m happy to see this year’s event prizes are so much better than previous years.
    This is my 3rd Thanksgiving Event in KKH. I’m so thankful for having this game to help me get through all the ups and downs in real life and meeting so many friends who enjoy the game as well. I owned a lot of TB items already but happy to see there are so many TB items for dolls who missed them. I’m focusing on half price sale closet items. Hopefully Glu will make the wedding dresses/ hairstyles, eye/ lip colors on sale before the event ends!

FYI, the other offer is double, too. Go do some offers if you need more stars!
    @SugarK There’s a 10kstar Thanksgiving decoration in the foyer.
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    So here is my GB pallete!
    My free box were the eyes BUT since its Black Friday i decided to try a second time and 40 Kstars so i decided to try a third and final time and got the hair! The i spoted :P 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    Sooo i had 911 Kstars to spend on this Black Friday and i ended up with 65 Kstars!
    I spent 846 Kstars on this Black Friday!
    And for the first time EVER i finished a VIP Event and got the VIP Trophy on the Bel Air Trophy Room :D 
    Kalinda said the Bridal stuff would be half off to yet they arent D:
    I really wanted to get the black bridesmaid dress D:
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

I need some [faux] fur for this outfit 😢
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁!! 
    FYI, the other offer is double, too. Go do some offers if you need more stars!
    @SugarK There’s a 10kstar Thanksgiving decoration in the foyer.

@a@"Angeline & Jon" you are a magical fairy!  I didn’t have the icon but when I read your message and went back to my game the icon was there 😁 Thanks! 🧚🏻‍♀️

BTW can you use your magic to make Maria call me?  As usual on VIP event she is not calling, maybe she’s enjoying her turkey dinner already 😋
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Are there special quests for this week-end? I was so excited about spending K-Stars that I forgot wether Simon/Maria called and the name of the first quest. If someone would be kind enough to remind me...  :)
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    First, I would like to thank all the fabulous dolls on the GluForum... 😘

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
     @Allegorie The first quest is called So Much Thanks  It's a Fashion show in Paris at Femme, and starts in about an hour if you started when the event began.  ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut !  
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • AidetteAidette Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Ahh I finally got one of the hairstyles I've wanted for so long!
    I love these outfits:

• daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Ok anything else for the short list?  I've got  the following items not on sale.  
    wedding clothes
    Design Center clothes
    3 Korkov pop up dresses
    Hair colors

Anything else? 
    No sale on lip colors either, was really eying a few colors, but they are not on sale...
    Nail polish
    hackers can burn in hell
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    Nothing is on sale in my closet at all!   Everything is still listed at full price.   How do I get the sale?
  • Val_Val_ Registered Users 358 Posts

I need some [faux] fur for this outfit 😢
    Omg I love your look!! (where is the heart-eyes emoji?? Lol)

I got the eyes in my free box!

I actually LOVE them, so I'm happy.
    As you can see, after buying the outfit below, I had 3 stars left lol. But I got the freckles, and that hair that I really like, plus I think the top and pants are really cool. Will probably get a smaller star pack and the fashion goals later over the weekend (spreading my instant gratification over a few days haha)

Hope everyone is having fun! 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Last night this hair was 65 kstars, today it’s 110. @KalindaKing
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    Last night this hair was 65 kstars, today it’s 110. @KalindaKing
    I really hope this is a glitch because it would suck to know the prices got increased (even if it's just that one item) over the night
    With Thanksgiving being today I don't think we'll get a lot of answers during the day, hopefully I'm wrong
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Exactly! I really wanted that hair but I wanted to wait until the event started to buy stuff. That’s slmost a 50% increase!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @judithkkh and @stirfryedshana I agree, it was on my list too, and here is a full screen shot to show the price before:

iOS
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    So I went crazy. I bought a pack of 440 stars and had accumulated 297 k stars. I bought very quickly and didn’t even notice that the design center dress I bought was not half price 😭😭😭 oh well. Still have 2 must-haves to get, and I definitely have more clothes I would like to have, but we’ll see where I get this weekend. Here’s my purchases:
    New Dresses:

Design Center Dress That I Thought Would Be 30 K Stars But Was 60 K Stars

New Hairstyles:

here I am, modeling new hair, the eye makeup I won in the free gift box, the new earrings I bought, and the So Glamm lips, which will now be my permanent lips

New Bottoms:

This whole outfit is new; I bought the top, bottoms, wine glass, and shoes, as well as the hair, lips, earrings, and free eyes:

Here’s the whole earnable outfit:

And my free gift box...why there was so much energy and no GB dress I don’t know...

Happy Thanksgiving! And happy shopping!
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

What Gabby & I won on our games 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I hope we get some news about the bridal stuff and hair colors! And they can fix the price on that hair I posted about above.
    iOS