🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen can i commission your mother to choose my boxes ? I can pay her in KKH Kash. 
    IOS Player 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @Rumpelstilzchen mom's picks are always great! I love when people bring others to choose their boxes and the outcome is as good as this, she was your lucky charm today! Amazing picks 🧡
    @AliBryant I hope we get an answer as well, I know I'm not the only one waiting to get hair colours because of us not knowing if they're going to go on sale anytime during the weekend.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    edited November 2018
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY!

It's great to see how excited you are about this event and I love how a couple of you included my signature hairstyle in your wish lists!

As many of you noted, some k-star clothing items were not put on sale in the wardrobe. Unfortunately, quest-related items (such as wedding dresses, Design Center dresses, and Korkov pop-up shop dresses) are not on sale due to technical constraints.

The good news is that we just released a mini update, so now hair, lip, nail and eye colors are on sale!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing omg thank you so much for your quickly response! Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday for you, too 🧡
    on my way to get those hair colorsss
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Finally back to continue my Black Friday splurge. Ok now I'm all over the place after seeing everyone's loots. 
    PM to add
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Can Glu release a mini update with the apron and pie from 2017??? My doll is going to get all her new clothes messed up while trying to cook the turkey!  :D
    iOS
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thanks a bunch for the update on hair colors now I can finally get the raspberry hair color! Enjoy your weekend and Happy Thanksgiving! <3
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    My box was horrible, but I absofreakinlutely love everything I was able to get. So excited to have a ton of new stuff to play around with. One of my new outfits, the makeup may never come off I’ve been waiting to snag it for so long.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Does Amazon get the hair color sale too? 
    Edit: Nevermind. I see the sale now.
    Platform: Android

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Soooooo, this took me less than a minute. 
    You guys are deadly with those sales!

Happy Turkey Day, my dolls!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about the Tb hairstyle thats price was 65kstars last night and now is 110?
  • Ananas1033Ananas1033 Registered Users 23 Posts
    I got the mini update but I still have no items on sale at all!   Absolutely nothing.   
  • CandycornCandycorn Registered Users 91 Posts
    @KalindaKing Why did you say wedding dresses would be on sale last night?
    I'm Thea on Android, add me on facebook
  • daffodildaffodil Registered Users 603 Posts
    HAPPY THANKSGIVING & BLACK FRIDAY!

It's great to see how excited you are about this event and I love how a couple of you included my signature hairstyle in your wish lists!

As many of you noted, some k-star clothing items were not put on sale in the wardrobe. Unfortunately, quest-related items (such as wedding dresses, Design Center dresses, and Korkov pop-up shop dresses) are not on sale due to technical constraints.

The good news is that we just released a mini update, so now hair, lip, nail and eye colors are on sale!
    Well that's a bummer. You specifically said that wedding dresses would be on sale :(
    hackers can burn in hell
    edited November 2018
    okay now that i can get that orange hair color i'm like "but do you really need it?" i'm the worst
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Ugh I wanted the eyes but I'm not prepared to chase.

I'll console myself with the bits I bought-hair, freckles, top, socks and boots.

I play on iOS
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    SugarK said:
    Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁!! 
    FYI, the other offer is double, too. Go do some offers if you need more stars!
    @SugarK There’s a 10kstar Thanksgiving decoration in the foyer.

@a@"Angeline & Jon" you are a magical fairy!  I didn’t have the icon but when I read your message and went back to my game the icon was there 😁 Thanks! 🧚🏻‍♀️

BTW can you use your magic to make Maria call me?  As usual on VIP event she is not calling, maybe she’s enjoying her turkey dinner already 😋
    Ha, I wish I have magic for Maria’s offer. So far, I only got one offer for furniture from her. 😒
    🍎 iOS dolls📱  
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    okay now that i can get that orange hair color i'm like "but do you really need it?" i'm the worst
    Yes,you do. I'm s awesome, and if you don't get it now.......well you know.  Lol.  (I just bought it myself LOL)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    judithkkh said:
    Yes,you do. I'm s awesome, and if you don't get it now.......well you know.  Lol.  (I just bought it myself LOL)
    okay now i'm totally getting it 😂 plus that orange shade is gorgeous
  • casersKKHcasersKKH Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Loving the free eyes, my free box! And Luxe goal made these earrings only like 7kstars!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm dying over here. All 3 games are charging and I just want to play.  :'(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    I got the eyes and hair in the gb which are both gorgeous! I really want that dress too I LOVE anything holo.

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Dixie is so pissed at me.  All her Forum friends are looking glamorous and I’m making her wear a dowdy dress, old hair, and carry a pie. 
    @Katinkae  Dixie  @LindaVB  @judithkkh

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
    HollySisk said:
    Dixie is so pissed at me.  All her Forum friends are looking glamorous and I’m making her wear a dowdy dress, old hair, and carry a pie. 
    @Katinkae  Dixie  @LindaVB  @judithkkh

Dixie looks absolutely gorgeous though 💙
    always a pleasure to hang out with you beautiful girls, thank you! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    judithkkh said:
    be like me, be like me ;)

i was playing around with hair colors last night to see what the package deal looked like at the tips and I cannot believe that old orange color anymore. It's like so foreign that my doll could've ever worn that!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    @Rikk - sorry to hear you’re in pain. I hope they sent you home with some good drugs (aka pain killers).  A good trick is to sleep through the pain. Take allergy medicine or Tylenol PM and they will help you sleep. 

@Bunhun  - I’m not aware of a big Christmas sale and I’ve played KKH for years.  Glu might do a small Sale then but BF is the best sale of the year so enjoy it!  Best time to buy Kstars. Best time to buy clothing, hair, color, etc. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    I think there are really lovely items for sale this Black Friday. It's the first time I've bought a star pack since losing my game level 40+ progress two years ago and being unable to retrieve it (RIP :/), instead of diligently saving up for everything, and I'm quite happy with the things I've bought ♥ 

One of my fave hairstyles with the new pink jacket I've been eyeing for ages now~ I think you all look absolutely gorgeous! Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrate it :)
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
    @yezx Good luck tapping!!

@t_tree WOW! Excellent job shopping!  You purchased some of my absolute favorites.  I’m thrilled you got the so glamm lips. They are gorgeous 

@Val_  I think the new GB eyes look fantastic on your doll! 

Everyone with limited funds - think hard before you buy the Fashion Goals.  That money would go much much much farther if you purchased Kstars during this sale. 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Had some k stars set aside but Maria hasn’t offered me a single luxe goal all day 🙄
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh