🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• dinahkkhdinahkkh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Teaser at the next event? 😭😭😍

• NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    While the fashion goals hair is awesome, I just noticed a glitch while I was playing around with the hair colors. The portion of the hair I circled is a permanent color and doesn't change like the front ends does. If you have the hair, play around with the colors and you'll notice. It's obvious with these hair colors because the glitched portion has a pinkish undertone. Hope this can be fixed!

PM to add
  • BunhunBunhun Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Had some k stars set aside but Maria hasn’t offered me a single luxe goal all day 🙄
    Same here. I keep restarting the app in hopes she calls. Is this thing even on? 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Yay for the lashes!! Thanks Glu ❤️
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @Naimonster That's how the hair is designed.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Here are some of my purchases 😊
    I bought many hairstyles, shoes and accessories! I am so happy, I feel satisfied! 

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I gave in and bought Dixie a “few” things.  Lol
    my free GB was kash. 2nd was the dress. 3rd was kash. 
    I thought I’d be chasing the eyes but i don’t like them on Dixie. 

Dixie and a few of her friends are modeling items from the BF event 
     @Allegorie Dixie @ChicCharlotte  @KatePillgrim

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • t_treet_tree Registered Users, Member 256 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    @t_tree WOW! Excellent job shopping!  You purchased some of my absolute favorites.  I’m thrilled you got the so glamm lips. They are gorgeous 
    Thanks! I think I did pretty well overall. There were soooo many things on my wishlist originally, but I was looking at having to spend over 2,000 k stars I didn’t have, so I had to make some hard choices lol. I might go back for round 2 if I can make enough k stars. And I love my new lips! I wish they had a matte version, but I doubt that’ll ever happen. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Bunhun said:
    Had some k stars set aside but Maria hasn’t offered me a single luxe goal all day 🙄
    Same here. I keep restarting the app in hopes she calls. Is this thing even on? 
    Finally got one (at 6pm).... and it’s these. literally would I ever wear these for lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    HA, Josephine also got tattooed today! 
        #BonusStarForParties
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I took another stab at the GB because i want the hair. I opened the shoes, energy, and eyes. So I have 3 out of 4 GB items but still don’t have the only one I wanted.  Lol

i can’t decide if I like the GB eyes on Dixie...
    @ChicCharlotte  Dixie  @kristiazd @Val_

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Maria finally called and offered these boots. I already have so many black boots!! 😩
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The offers are doubled and I had to win 3 games of TriPeaks solitaire and got 20 Kstars pretty instantly
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Are we not getting an answer on that Tb hair then? If I would’ve known it was gonna be twice as expensive today I would’ve bought it last night.
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I just went into my game and saw that the Black Friday event had already started (I hadn’t checked the forum beforehand).  I’m really liking it and have already spent more than I planned!  Is it just me or is the sale much bigger than in past years?  It seems huge this year!
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    I bought so much stuff during this sale it’s insane 
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    these eyes makeup are fabulous love them this hairdo is how I have my hair sometimes I love it thank you glu 😃
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Are we not getting an answer on that Tb hair then? If I would’ve known it was gonna be twice as expensive today I would’ve bought it last night.
    Agree @stirfryedshana. It's such a shame that glu never discounted the throwback items for sale smt. It's always been to pay the original price. What a ripoff!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The event gig that promises a bigger than normal payday, do we have to complete during this event?
    PM to add
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Should I go for the purple or the red?
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    BLACK FRIDAY!!! YAYYYYY!!!! I am obsessed with the gift box items and the earnables. There's soooo many hairstyles and cute dresses and accessories that I've been waiting until now to buy - I'm in KKH heaven right now!

@KalindaKing - during weekday throwback events my final prize is always 20 k-stars, not a throwback item, which I presumed was because I already had all the available throwback items. However, there are a whole bunch of throwback items available for me to purchase this weekend. My question is, will these items be available for me to potentially win in the next throwback event?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    @Chelsea123 both are pretty but the red suits you better in my opinion.
    PM to add
    This morning Maria called me about about a Kash plant in the Bel-Air foyer. Well, I bought it - the reward was 1 K-star, and 1 K-Star will always be more than 0! I'm taking Stars wherever I can find them  :p
        #BonusStarForParties
    @Chelsea123 I agree, the red suits you better than the purple one.
        #BonusStarForParties
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    I bought soooooooo many items, I'm in KKH heaven right now!!
    Still contemplating getting the Kim Kollection...
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Desperately hoping the 500 stars tapjoy owe me pay out before this weekend is over!! So annoyed at myself - they owe me 373 and it’s been hell trying to get them but then I did offers for 112, 12 and 36 stars anyway despite the bad experience so now I’m waiting for all of them!! If they come through I’m going to buy some dresses! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    This is me this morning.  I slept till 6, and now I'm ready to grind and shop some more.
    I caved, I really wanted the stockings (and shoes) of the Kollection, and I got the bundle on try number 5.  Not bad, since I really didn't want another pair of brown boots anyway.

I agree, it would be very helpful to have the Cameraman outside BelAir for this event. 
    I don't know if I'm winding down, or winding up.  Yesterday was lovely,  inspite of Baba and his GF being sick. Today is all about decorating, and is this dumb?
    You know the champagne and led reindeer sets they have for outdoor decorating?
    We're always in the back of the house in the den/kitchen/breakfast room open area.  I decided to put lights around the gazebo in the back, and set up my reindeer family over by the Gazebo.  I'm going to get o look out and see lights in the back, with my deer. I didn't really buy it to please the neighbors, I bought it for me.  so...dumb or ok?n (we're still doing our usual lights and wreath out in the front. 

@Ohemilie  I hope the stars come through for you today or tomorrow.  Fingers crossed.  I hate those other offers,  tapjoy and whoever else are the worst. ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dinahkkh said:
    Teaser at the next event? 😭😭😍

I hope thats for a future event because i LOVE that hair style <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Do you get something special at the end of the events gigs this weekend? Or just 3 stars? Like should I do those gigs or just focus on reality shows?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Ok question not related how can I get a chance to buy the Venice gallery and the restaurant which I dk where it is? I just bought the bar in Prague but the Venice thing is locked and the restaurant I have no idea where it is also there is a mall in Dubai is that a job?? Welp! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24