⭐ Official KK:H Suggestion thread ⭐

Comments

• skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts

Im sure it’s been said already but can we please get the option to hide these buttons in homes?? And then click an edit button or something to make them show up when we actually want to look at and buy furniture. These really clutter the homes & get in the way when clicking.

The same edit button to look & buy would also fix how annoying it is in the bel air home when I accidentally tap furniture I already bought and all the modern, chic, classic options pop up. 

hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    • more variation in the events (it gets annoying doing multiple 5star professional events repeatedly)
    • PLEASE add makeup options that look good on darker skin-tones
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Please do a TB sale coinciding with Black Friday like last year, AND make more items available than last year. There were too few! I want sooo many TB items at this point, and I never see them in the TB Kollection. I want to see all the gowns and hairstyles from past years especially!
    iOS
  • RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Can you guys enable us to make a closeup photo with our friends in the photobooth please! Thank you!

ps. That’s a VERY SIMPLE request! Hope you guys can make it possible.
  • PicThisTiaPicThisTia Registered Users, Member 226 Posts
    Know what be cool in a crazy way is if for the folks that have a lot of stuff they miss out is like a mystery box and different sizes each can have different combo of things from like .99 to 4.99 it be cool way for us to get stuff we never got and you make a profit. Kinda like how they have amazon mystery boxes or what not. It’s a craze and you should probably pocket it. And as a player you save money in hopes you get some of the things you like and for players that been in it I’m sure there something they can do like amount of K stars or K cash. Does anyone get what I’m trying to say
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    More So Chic locations and more involvement with our stores. We dont get storylines with them anymore. Let us design a fashion line for them and increase payouts. Kind of like the ski resort
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Give us more event points for 8 hour gigs please🙏🙏 
    iOS
  • feroslovaferoslova Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited November 2018
    -Deals to buy packages that include cash and k stars in one package
    -have a sale on JUST kstars every week
    -charge $2 for 50 kstars, $4.99 for 100 k stars,  9.99 for 220, 19.99 for 550, 49.99 for 1000, 99.99 for 5000
    -make things cost less
    -give the option to buy with k stars and cash "this dress is 45 k stars or $3000"
    -better selection with makeup
    -being able to choose or modify body type
    -ability to gift hairs and makeup
    -hairs can be bought with cash also
    -as you move up the top stars list,  your incentives should increase just like your energy
    -being able to actually interact with your spouse and baby,  don't just stand or sit there,  let us hug hold hands and kiss
    -allow us to interact with furniture

• BadgyalmarliBadgyalmarli Registered Users 11 Posts
    I think that our partner should be able to interact with the baby. Also we need more interaction with our kids. Our children should be able to grow up, have play dates in the nursery. We should be able to expand our family. Furthermore, our partner needs to work and we need strollers to carry our kids.
    I would love to see Scott in the game⚠️
    iOS
  • JulesmoJulesmo Registered Users 640 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I think that our partner should be able to interact with the baby. Also we need more interaction with our kids. Our children should be able to grow up, have play dates in the nursery. We should be able to expand our family. Furthermore, our partner needs to work and we need strollers to carry our kids.   

I quoted the above bc I came here to say a few of those same things and didn't want to repeat them.  Also, what about a high chair in the kitchen or dining room at the Bel Air mansion? Or a high chair at any home that has a dining table. Or an optional play area to add to any living room- with maybe a pack n play or one of those play mats that has the mobile hanging over it- or one of those things that you put a baby in that makes it sit upright? (Lol sorry not a parent so I'm not sure what it's all called.) Things a baby can interact with. Having them still tucked away in the nursery after all this time causes me to forget about them. 
  • yeezydashianyeezydashian Registered Users 269 Posts
    edited November 2018
    alice_kkh said:
    I would love to see Scott in the game⚠️
    Or Kanye! Glu could add a Yeezy pop-up store or collection like other designers have and we could go to Kanye's concerts!

Resultado de imagem para kanye west concert
    Resultado de imagem para yeezy showroom
  • SarahbunnySarahbunny Registered Users 25 Posts
    Zzzelena said:
    Already suggested this, but it was a long time ago, so:
    - Business schedule as an addition to our phone, so it doesn't take extra screen space, but is easily accessible to quickly check. We should get the yellow notification when the business is ready and they can have the timers like VIPs do until they are ready again for a project. Just we would get a notification when that is for the businesses. And instead of the ''call'' button that we have next to VIPs, we can have a ''go'' button, that we would press and it would take us to the location to do the business. This way we are notified when the business is ready, we have timers to know when to expect it, and at the same time it's better than having a business manager call us, as there would be no calls turning into tasks. It would be like an schedule app for our phones, like in real life.
    This is such a great idea, @Zzzelena! I totally second this. It can be hard to keep track of businesses sometimes.
    Sarah ♥
    KKH: Level 33 | iOS Player
    Moderator at the Kim Kardashian Hollywood Fandom Wiki
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Uh word of advice glu. Next yr when y'all are offering the black Fri sale again, why not discount the throwback closet items for sale as well🙃 ? Just a random thought. Mostly all of the throwback items is extremely pricey and expensive asf. I'm already feeling like I'm being ripoffed by buying these virtual clothes. It's also misleading to pay for the original price when it ain't even 50% off. I'm just saying 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

The cameraman should stay in Bel Air at all times! I could really use him right now😭😭
    iOS
  • JohanaJohana Registered Users 520 Posts
    We need a closet wishlist!
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    More hairstyles for girls with bangs <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    Update achievements pretty please 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • LouisieLouisie Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Would love to see:
    -an easier and more streamlined way of saving progress, especially for android users. This game is fun and worth it, but I've had to start over each time I get a new phone. 
    - A way to set the pricing level + type of payment for clothes in the store. For example, if I only have 60 kstars, then i would set it to kstar items only, max 60. Does that make sense? 
    -More cash hair options.
    -Body glitter
    -More interaction with random fans
    -Willow Pape redemption arc (kidding. Mostly)
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Louisie said:
    Would love to see:
    -an easier and more streamlined way of saving progress, especially for android users. This game is fun and worth it, but I've had to start over each time I get a new phone. 
    - A way to set the pricing level + type of payment for clothes in the store. For example, if I only have 60 kstars, then i would set it to kstar items only, max 60. Does that make sense? 
    -More cash hair options.
    -Body glitter
    -More interaction with random fans
    -Willow Pape redemption arc (kidding. Mostly)
    That's strange i just got the galaxy s9+ and was pretty gutted and frustrated with the transferring progress from one device to another. Like many who feel the same as you having to start over constantly  is tiring but then i noticed there's a "I've played this game" option and used it to get my game back but i believe it asks if you saved it on Facebook or google play.
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    More nice poses for the guys.
    The ones that are already available make them look shorter than they already are or just makes them look like they're high on weed.
    PM to add
  • BadgyalmarliBadgyalmarli Registered Users 11 Posts
    I would like to see more goals once you become an A lister. An option to decline a job to spend family time, vacation options and the ability to hang with more than one VIP at a time.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    Bring back the old sys!! These themes have people dressing all over the place. Sometimes the words translate different in other languages
    I beg you guys for something we Facebook players need!
    Give us a WORKABLE PHOTOBOOTH!
    We also want to take photos but we arent able :/
  • Candyfloss_kkhCandyfloss_kkh Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Here are a a couple things I'd like to see in a future update glu

• all of Kim's unreleased smc the e.g the white one with blue eye-shadow and silver yeezy
    • better VIP subscription items
    • new throwback items preferably from all the event items from this year

Thank you for glu making the awesome every update.
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I would love to see some Ariana Grande inspired outfits! Can you imagine the high pony, hoodie dress, and thigh-high boots? 😍 or a Regina George inspired outfit? I’m sure there would be some copyright issues there but still, CAN YOU IMAGINE? 💕

Also, I would love if the contour kit came back as an option to purchase! I am obsessed with it.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Exchange clothes/hair with other players would bring the game to be so much more fun!!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    edited December 2018
    My thoughts about new SYS and how it can be better:
    -sys should be less longer, i think 4 days will be just enough not to become boring,
    -if players haven't bought a ticket they anyway should be avaible to finish sys and get the hair,
    -better rewards for voting and  sys rewards, at least 1 ticket as a reward for voting,
    -faster cooldown of tickets( as for me i'm unavaible to get coat because i sleep or at school when tickets timer is over, so i'm losing time)
    Sorry for mistakes in comment
    The only thing i would change on the new SYS format Event would be:
    * Tickets should be from 4 to 4 hours instead of 6 to 6 hours;
    * Tickets should stack automatically instead of stacking to 2 and then stoping;
    * Some rewards should be taken out, i feel like 14 rewards is too mutch! Keep the 4 itens but insteasd of 14 rewards just do like 7 or 8, to make it easier fro us players!
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    Can we please have a new location(Spain, Norway, Turkey,for example) new house(Bel Air one doesn't need any more rooms in my opinion) and a new business? We haven't had a new business in ages
    I play on Android