👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

I can't believe we did it. We've come through another Black Friday Sale with our Sense of Style Intact.
We purchased and chased till our heart's delight.
There we  were, Spending and Styling when the news kame down from the Kloud of Glu Godliness.......

Now everyone can participate in the new Show Your Style event! On Monday, we'll have a new theme and new prizes. This event will start at 11 AM Eastern. We're excited about this launch and we'd love to hear your feedback.
The news came down giving us 2 1/2 days before the Black Friday Half Off Sale ended, and that gave us the chance to pick up pretty date night fashions at a reduced cost.   You mean you haven't picked up that short sheer little pink minidress, with your undies showing?  I think I'm opening with that look.
Oh look........ Kim's here.

I know.  I went back to the wardrobe and if it was flirty and fun, or sizzlind with sex appeal .....it was mine.
The thing we have to remember for the event......
You got the Look Doll.....You got the look!
Kim got the KarJen Girls to put on their dating best, to inspire us.  Let's take a look.

Are there any other events running during this one?  I guess we wait and see.
Let's all try and channel the super style maker as we take to our wardrobes

So with that,  let's get ready to continue our Fabulous Wintertime Roll.
With each passing day, we're a step closer to Holiday Fashion and maybe the gift giving program.
The sale may be ending, but GluSanta has a lot more surprises in their Bag for us.

Sure, it's not even December, but the fun is just getting started.
Now, if we can just get Kim in here to open the thread we can keep the moments coming.
Oh Kimmie.................................................

(gotta love her enthusiasm.)
Ok,  we don't know just how things are happening, but it's happening right here tomorrow morning.
Now let's obsess and give Dressing for Dating a chance.
Who knows what changes if any have been made, but so looking forward to the first ever
Everyone gets the SYS!

And with that....................
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456724

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I wonder if we will have a Trowback Event and the SYS at the same time or just the SYS :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I'm hoping maybe the old throwback gift boxes are back.
    iOS
  • EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    Oooh I'm excited!! We don't need to buy anything which is great bc I'm broke 😂 
    I might be the only person who likes the Trowback Kolections better than the Trowback Gift Boxes :S 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I am curious if we are still getting TB Kollection event on top of voting event or the voting event is the main event. 
    IOS Player 
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I hope we still get the Tb kollection.. I love to see what I’m going to end with and if there is more than one thing I like I can chase it! Also I like Tb kollection better cause I get some hairstyle in there now instead when there was just the box I never had a palette with hair it always had accessories.. 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
    @Silz1217 i find trowback kolections better because we can see what we can get, but it still has the mystery side cuz you dont know wich of the 8 slots your actually getting :P 
  • maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    So for tomorrow all players will get the new sys event, I'm really wondering what about the first sys trial that was sent to a few players, are we ever going to be able to get those items? Because i really want the hair in that sys T-T
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
    We'll have a Professional weekday event in addition to the Show Your Style event!
    Is the Professional Weekday Event a trowback event?
    YASSSSSSS!!!
    Double Events seem FUN!!!
    A Professional Weekday and a SYS??
    IM SOOOO READY!!!
     B)  B)B)B)B)
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I'm psyched.  I am behind in my businesses and in my storyline, if it's a gig.....I'm behind.  And I've done nothing this weekend in the game besides shop the Black Friday Sale.  I can't believe we're almost done.  But....the holiday fun keeps moving along.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Since we keep having tb kollections, it would be nice if we could get the old tb box as our second or third box. 
    Platform: Android

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @KalindaKing what about those players who never had the chance or even the opportunity to participate in the trendsetters event? the trendsetters popup appeared to me on my game at the very last min before the sys trial ended for me. Will that come back too? Or is it just the dating theme?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• GustavoGBVGustavoGBV Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut PLEAAAAASE SPOILERS SHOW YOUR STYLE FOR MALE DOLLS 
    @eggsandbananas please post the spoiler from show your style event for male dolls

Khloe and Kourtney representing me while waiting for the spoiler of Show Your Style midweek event
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    oh man. oh boy. i wasn’t expecting a sys. 
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @KalindaKing what about those players who never had the chance or even the opportunity to participate in the trendsetters event? the trendsetters popup appeared to me on my game at the very last min before the sys trial ended for me. Will that come back too? Or is it just the dating theme?
    I believe Kalinda said in the weekend thread that there won’t be any trendsetters event this time
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I believe Kalinda said in the weekend thread that there won’t be any trendsetters event this time
    Ah ok then thanks doll. That sucks that I won't be able to win/earn those trendsetter prizes.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    A SYS? What a perfect accompaniment to our new Black Friday wardrobes. 

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing is it the old SYS event or the new SYS event??? Show spoilers please... Can the required item be bought by cash? I'm flat broke... huhu
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Since we keep having tb kollections, it would be nice if we could get the old tb box as our second or third box. 
    I love this suggestion since I only get the first box and if I'm fortunate enough I get the second box but never the third and fourth box.   :'(:'(:'(  
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    Syndra x said:
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing is it the old SYS event or the new SYS event??? Show spoilers please... Can the required item be bought by cash? I'm flat broke... huhu

Now everyone can participate in the new Show Your Style event! On Monday, we'll have a new theme and new prizes. This event will start at 11 AM Eastern. We're excited about this launch and we'd love to hear your feedback.

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    My game never got the last SYS and I’ve no idea why so I’m hoping that I will get this one! 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I have the TB event but no SYS. When I got the SYS last time, it didn't show up til a few hours after the events started, I wonder if it's the same this time?

PS
    I'd be happy with anything, but seriously over the moon for the lip dress.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    OMG I NEED THAT BUNDLE OR THE WHITE DRESS!!! 

And my first black box! 
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Does anyone know the exact time Kalinda's Monday morning means? I think the previous SYS it was 6 hours from now?
    PM to add
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Does anyone know the exact time Kalinda's Monday morning means? I think the previous SYS it was 6 hours from now?
    She said 11am Eastern time, so that is 5,5 hours from now.
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    I have wanted these white and gold shoes FOREVER so I took a gamble thinking it was a sure thing as I never get hair or anything ‘good’ in my boxes and I got hair 😂😂😭 
    iOS player 
    level 69