🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    @SugarK I saw that hair was available for purchase at my doll's wardrobe but there was glitch on my game and it said 0 kstars instead of the correct pricing (🤔 I can't seem to remember the exact amount rn at the moment). when I was just about to purchase the hair. yeah I'm most certainly thinking that glu removed that hair. Bummer😔
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Can someone kindly screenshot the trendsetters hair for me pretty please? Because I can't seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe. I was gonna buy it for my doll but it is nowhere to be founded at😕. Weird🤷🏾‍♀️
    I couldn't find the Trendsetter hair going thru the closet, but I could if I clicked "Check It Out" on the Black Friday popup. It MAY have been in the regular hairs when you scroll down some.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I have two questions...

1) Are those the sale prices on the hair colors?  They don’t say that they are half price but I *think* the regular price is more. 
    2) Am I the only one who thinks this hairstyle looks like one of those hats with a huge fake ponytail?

Bonus Question! 
    Why is this hairstyle in long hair closet instead of in the hat hair closet?

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Yes, those are the discounted prices. earlier they were twicet hat, but Kalinda was able to get the sale applied. Now, Apple has nearly all the colors!  Don’t forget to pick up the corresponding eyebrow color to while it’s on sale.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    I’ve been telling myself I wasn’t gonna chase the gb items after such a terrible free box.... but of course I caved. So happy I did!! These were the two items I wanted most, and all 4 were in my palette this time! The eye makeup is so well done but I’ll live without them, same with the cute shoes. Picked stars, then hair, then dress.  

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    @wolfandbutler2 It's possible that you'll see items from the Black Friday Throwback Sale in a future Throwback Kollection during a weekday event.
    But is Glu planning on adding these new throwback items to the *next* event? I already presume all items will be added to throwback kollections eventually, it's just a matter of when. Like I said, I've gone months without being able to play for a throwback item, so it would be great to know if Glu plans on adding new throwback items for the next event or if they're in no rush...

Excited for the next SYS event. Hopefully I get Trendsetters this time! 
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    edited November 2018
    Can someone kindly screenshot the trendsetters hair for me pretty please? Because I can't seem to find it inside of my doll's wardrobe. I was gonna buy it for my doll but it is nowhere to be founded at😕. Weird🤷🏾‍♀️
    The trendsetter hair is not for sale.  It was pictured  for a short while but there was no way to purchase it.  You had to obtain it through the weeklong SYS event and became number 1 in your group.  
    ‘If you won the hair, it’s last long hair in the closet.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    The SYS event will run from Monday morning to Sunday night
    does that mean that the event will be in addition to a regular weekday event?? 
    edited November 2018
    The trendsetter hair is not for sale.  It was pictured  for a short while but there was no way to purchase it.  You had to obtain it through the weeklong SYS event and became number 1 in your group.  

Hmm...🤔I had the new sys event last time. I actually remembered when I completed it, the trendsetters event popped up for me at the very last min when the event was about to be over. Maybe next time I'll get chosen for the trendsetters though.
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I'm well over 500 and I'm still looking. I just know Monday I'm gonna look at something and say "why didn't you buy that?!"

also, Maria girl? you OK? please call me!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Apparently discount shopping makes our ladies feel sexy....

@wolfandbutler2  Dixie  @Naimonster  @LindaVB

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I have shopped. so. much.
    I made all these wish lists before the event started, and have been checking off my purchases with the green checkmarks as I go. I also purchased the darkest brown hair color, several makeup colors, and two sets of lips. Plus there were some impulse buys I didn't bother screen shotting. 

iOS
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts

I was able to purchase that hair and I only had the SYS when it first come out. It was available in the closet to purchase in the beginning of the weekend event
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited November 2018
    t_tree said:
    @LindaVB how much was the Kim kollection? I’m tempted but trying to have self-control 😂
    I’m sorry doll, I did not pay attention, I was blinded by the hairstyle I needed to have. I do remember the last two were 150 and 160...

@HollySisk thank you for including me in the pic, love it ❤️

@AliBryant

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    The SYS event will run from Monday morning to Sunday night

Not excited at all. This is just too long. 
    I'm still tired from the last event.

I agree @Rumpelstilzchen !
    I looove the event, but I need my sleep!

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
    edited November 2018
    LindaVB said:
    t_tree said:
    @LindaVB how much was the Kim kollection? I’m tempted but trying to have self-control 😂
    I’m sorry doll, I did not pay attention, I was blinded by the hairstyle I needed to have. I do remember the last two were 150 and 160...

@HollySisk thank you for including me in the pic, love it ❤️

@AliBryant

Koko runs back into her game, checking the Kollection hair.  I was blinded by the slorey looking stockings and dome pumps.  Oh,  the hat hair?  Yeah, it's uber modelly,  like my doll is a runway friend of Kendall or something. 

@KKHLucy - The trendsetter hair? Clarification - no one bought  it at the beginning of the event.  It was a glitch and players were able to take it.  Maybe the other hair that went up in cost was adjusted up when the glitch was closed. Point is, Carol said she was trying to purchase it. And couldn't find it.  At that time the glitch was no longer open so she could now longer acquire it.  I didn't want her or anyone else going crazy trying to find and buy it.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I'm loooving the black Friday sale!! My doll is getting so much new stuff, I love it. Have spent well over 500 and not done yet! Keep grinding more reality shows so I can shop more 😎
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    This is a PSA - Player Service Announcement
    Don't forget to pick up those adorable Korkov shopping bags while they are on sale.  They look absolutely fab, and imagine the fun when all your friends and you are carrying the bags like you're on a Lunch and Munch outing. 
    Ok, that's it.    I'll be off building a thread if you need me. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    This is a PSA - Player Service Announcement
    Don't forget to pick up those adorable Korkov shopping bags while they are on sale.  They look absolutely fab, and imagine the fun when all your friends and you are carrying the bags like you're on a Lunch and Munch outing. 
    Ok, that's it.    I'll be off building a thread if you need me. :)
    I do not own anything from Korkov yet i bough the shopping bangs cuz their soo cute <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

The fishnets and heels look great with so many outfits! Especially for my doll that I love dressing in black.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:

The fishnets and heels look great with so many outfits! Especially for my doll that I love dressing in black.
    Is this fishnet in the closet or from a past event? @AliBryant
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    They are in the bundle prize of the new fashion forward kollection @KKHLucy
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    I'm having so much trouble deciding what to buy 😣 if anyone has advice on which of these items I should get let me know: 

I'm also trying to decide between these 2 items:

@Marle I have the tops from the 3rd and 4th pics and they’re fun to mix and match with different pants and skirts. I love them!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @Marle the 2nd and 4th top can be dressed down or up I feel, very pretty. 3rd top is a must-buy closet essential, goes with everything! The 1st dress is nicer.
    PM to add
    edited November 2018
    I'm def going to be rocking a flirtier less couture look. But as we've seen if the Crowd  goes gowns.... we'll probably wear those as well.  
    Pesonal - pano  is gone along with $300 for disposal and removal fee. Co quoted us 250-300 then said 350 plus tax when they got here.  I said see ya, they came back 'ok um...300?'.  And its gone.  
    My house was sparkling clean for thanksgiving, now it looks like Christmas threw up in the living room.  It will be good ahgain by next weekend.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks so much to @Allegorie, @yezx@HollySisk, and all the nice people here! I’m healing up and feeling impatient and sore. The BF sale was a good distraction! I have so many posts to catch up on!

I completed an easy game offer for 350 K-stars or so (the game is World War Rising, for whoever has the patience for it) and bought a bunch of stuff and wanted to share it with you guys! 

@Marle tough choices! I bought the first and second tops this weekend and I love them so much. The second one like an answer above me said can be dressed up or down so perfectly. I’m also debating the 3rd and 4th top before the sale ends! I like 1-4 better than the last one personally (that isn’t the most helpful lol sorry I’m indecisive), and I like the first dress better than the second!
  • MarleMarle Registered Users, Member 91 Posts
    Thanks for the advice everyone! I ended up getting all the tops except for the 5th and not getting either of the dresses to afford the tops 😛
    edited November 2018
    I love my doll's bad and boujee style😻. #urban I wanted to style her differently this time. She needed to take a break from wearing heels☻ I'm way too intuned with the hip hop music and culture lately.😎

Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG