🦃💎KK:H Weekend Event 11/22/18 - 5th Thanksgiving/Black Friday VIP!!!

191011121315Next

Comments

• KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @AliBryant your wishlist became my wishlist and I bought almost everything you posted!! I didnt notice before how many clutches there were in the kloset to purchase
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Apparently discount shopping makes our ladies feel sexy....

@wolfandbutler2  Dixie  @Naimonster  @LindaVB

HAHA this is amazing! Dominatrix chic! <3
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I loved this weekend event 💕😍
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    lol @kkhliliam be careful of both your doll and the cat will blink and ruin the picture
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    The event is finished, so the hairstyle is now available for 65 kstars again! 🙄
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KKHLucy enjoy all your new stuff!!
    iOS
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The event is finished, so the hairstyle is now available for 65 kstars again! 🙄
    i hate myself for this, but I bought it
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Omg I paid 110 for that oh well I hope they ll leave the tb stuff in the closet now but if they leave the hair at 65 they better refund me them 45 stars!! 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • kkhliliamkkhliliam Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    lol @kkhliliam be careful of both your doll and the cat will blink and ruin the picture
    Lol 😂 there was a lot of autumn wind @KaylaJ
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     Of course now the throwback hair I liked is still available and back to the cheaper price, and Maria just called me for a luxe goal on cute boots.... but now I have no stars!!

please glu, I’m exhausted, let me rest 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I bought a lot for Jax at the last moment and went to bed, totally forgot to claim the GB and event items. Didn't realize until a random GB appeared when I opened my game, luckily the event items were in my wardrobe, scared the crap out of me lol!
    PM to add
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    When does the tb sale end?  :)
    iOS
    alice_kkh said:
    When does the tb sale end?  :)
    It ended almost 12 hours ago
    PM to add
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Naimonster @alice_kkh all of the throwback items are still available to buy in my closet. I assumed they would disappear when the weekday event started but I guess not?
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @Naimonster @alice_kkh all of the throwback items are still available to buy in my closet. I assumed they would disappear when the weekday event started but I guess not?
    Yes! I thought the same thing. I’m hoping they will stay in the kloset for a few more days 
    iOS
    Oh sorry, I don't have much TB stuff in my game so I didn't realize. I thought it would've ended with the event. Don't count on it being there for long, get the items you want fast.
    PM to add
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    I bought a lot for Jax at the last moment and went to bed, totally forgot to claim the GB and event items. Didn't realize until a random GB appeared when I opened my game, luckily the event items were in my wardrobe, scared the crap out of me lol!
    Ditto! Almost....
    I was so close to the earner final item for James that I decided to buy a small pack of Kstars, take advantage of the 50% of clothes to get him a few more items, and get the final earner item too.  I bought the items, lost track of time doing a final pass on Dixie’s game to make sure she got everything I liked, and suddenly it was after 10pm = event over!  I totally panicked that I’d forgotten to claim the final earner item and raced to get back into his game.  Whew!  He had it! (And I realized that I’m off my rocker to care so much about a digital jacket for a virtual Ken doll) 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • KKHGaiaKKHGaia Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    AHHHH IVE BEEN CRYING ALL MORNING my boyfriend thinks im crazy sobbing over a game hahahahah but this was my first Black Friday event and i was SO excited for the KGems deals and especially the TB items from 2017 in the closet!!! 

i was so confident that the TB items would stay in the closet (forever) for future purchase but i opened my game this morning to dress my doll up and....... everythings gone :’) ughhhh i really wanted some dresses and the wavy and slicked backed hair!!! 😭😭😭 sigh its okay. let this be a lesson for me HAHA. im so frustrated to a point where i had time to go on Google and search this Black Friday issue, make a Glu account, and post this comment 😂

anyway heres some of the TB items i *managed* to get. still thankful! 💖 thankfully i bought a lot of the basic everyday wear items before they vanished from the surface of the KWorld

first pic: got the ponytail (love and need!!), turtleneck, Chanel Gabrielle backpack inspired bag, and boots
    second pic: got the bun and sunnies. i also got the white Dior Mini Lady inspired bag but its nit shown here
    third pic: i had a task with Mario so i got some extra fancy items (phew). got the hair, dress, necklace, and heels
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KKHGaia Welcome to the forum!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited November 2018
    KKHGaia said:
    AHHHH IVE BEEN CRYING ALL MORNING my boyfriend thinks im crazy sobbing over a game hahahahah but this was my first Black Friday event and i was SO excited for the KGems deals and especially the TB items from 2017 in the closet!!! 

i was so confident that the TB items would stay in the closet (forever) for future purchase but i opened my game this morning to dress my doll up and....... everythings gone :’) ughhhh i really wanted some dresses and the wavy and slicked backed hair!!! 😭😭😭 sigh its okay. let this be a lesson for me HAHA. im so frustrated to a point where i had time to go on Google and search this Black Friday issue, make a Glu account, and post this comment 😂

anyway heres some of the TB items i *managed* to get. still thankful! 💖 thankfully i bought a lot of the basic everyday wear items before they vanished from the surface of the KWorld

first pic: got the ponytail (love and need!!), turtleneck, Chanel Gabrielle backpack inspired bag, and boots
    second pic: got the bun and sunnies. i also got the white Dior Mini Lady inspired bag but its nit shown here
    third pic: i had a task with Mario so i got some extra fancy items (phew). got the hair, dress, necklace, and heels
    Your items look great.  So sorry there was confusion over the event.  But don't fret....because as we get closer to the holidays and new year, if it's like previous years there will be so many new exciting items, and fun holiday features.  I'm glad you found us and made an account.  You're part of the family now.  Welcome!

If you'd like dolls to add you, you can either post in Gifting and Friends, or you can put your add info in your signature.  That's a sign to let others know it's ok to add you.   Also,  why not say hi and introduce yourself in the Introduce yourself thread, stickied up top in this section.  ;)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    After doing some black Friday shopping i splurged on some items for myself during the black Friday kkh sale lol