👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I really hope we can use the lookbook!! Or just submit what we are already wearing. I totally forgot to mention that in my SYS feedback previously. I hate having to get dressed from scratch every time!
    iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    I was working today and did check the game in my break but I was wondering where is the SYS? Is my game not working properly or something? Didn't get the chance to check the forum until now so happy that I only have to wait 9 more minutes!! It starts at 17:00 my time so great timing for me! Done for the day and ready to play 😎
    Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
    edited November 2018
    oops nevermind
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited November 2018

My box. As someone who was extremely lucky with the old gift box formats I have to say I cannot stand throwback kollections. My palettes are always lackluster and when I used to have the boxes I would get a new dress each week. I’m hoping for the scarf/ bandana because I have seen that styled very well. 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    It starts NOW! Let us know what you think of the new Show Your Style event! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    I am glad the dress is cream colored and not the mauvey grey from the preview!
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Three minutes into the SYS and I can see that ZERO of our round 2 feedback has been taken into consideration ☹️☹️☹️🙄
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited November 2018
    My professor is late so guess who was able to submit on time! Done two rounds of voting and only got kash. Excited for this event. Earned the clutch in a couple minutes which is the item I wanted most so honestly whatever happens I’ll be happy enough lol
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • kkhkate88kkhkate88 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    @KalindaKing for some reason the SYS event is not showing up in my game. Do you know why this is happening? I’m playing on iOS and version 9.6.0 of KKH. Thank you!!!
    Device: IOS
    Current level: 67
    Ranking: 1+++
    Playing since 2014

My first looks!
    iOS
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited November 2018

Let the voting event begin! Good luck dolls!! Those I saw look fabulous!

Yes, make it rain K-stars, Boys. ( do click on the video offers, it might give you an extra k-star)
    IOS Player 
  • kyannnaakyannnaa Registered Users 12 Posts
    kkhkate88 said:
    @KalindaKing for some reason the SYS event is not showing up in my game. Do you know why this is happening? I’m playing on iOS and version 9.6.0 of KKH. Thank you!!!
    Same! It’s not showing in my game, too! ☹️
    edited November 2018
    If you didn't get the SYS event, can you please send me a private message with your ID?

To get your ID:
    1. Open the Options Menu by tapping the three lines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2. Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3. Your ID is listed in the middle of the Help Page
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    My first 2 looks ❤️ Love dressing up!!
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    It is grey, unless its different for some?
    PM to add
  • Miley_Caren343Miley_Caren343 Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    @KalindaKing Can you stop giving us wrong infos? Like seriously! You promised us! 
    Ok...... I did two rounds of voting (got one k star and 80 kash), the popular pick keeps ending up as people in elaborate ball gowns......are people not paying attention to the theme?
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    It is pretty grey to me. I describe it as dove grey. 
    IOS Player 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited November 2018
    AliBryant said:

The one in my game is cream colored. Hmm
    AliBryant said:
    Ok...... I did two rounds of voting (got one k star and 80 kash), the popular pick keeps ending up as people in elaborate ball gowns......are people not paying attention to the theme?

I noticed this too. This was the problem we had when SYS first came out. Then we switched to styling your outfit around an item. But now it's back to being a style free for all. 

@Naimonster here it is in my game, Android:

iOS
  • SeptemberSeptember Registered Users 552 Posts
    This was my first look it did pretty well gathering 43 votes. The dress in my game (Android) is cream colored, I think it's prettier than the Grey one.

Add me on Facebook! Username is September Ray, I play on android.
    https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009788296013

#SafeStorage
    #BonusStarForParties
    #Don'tPunishPayingCustomers
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh wow mine is not that color @AliBryant! Definitely grey like the preview. Weird 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

First 2 looks
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    I still did not get Trendsetters this time. Anyone else in the same situation?
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
    AliBryant said:
    @Naimonster here it is in my game, Android:

That is crazy! IOS got a different color coat!
    IOS Player 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    @AliBryant I guess different platforms got different colors. Mine is like a Mauve color
    I still did not get Trendsetters this time. Anyone else in the same situation?
    Kalinda told us over the weekend there will be no Trendsetters this time. I'm guessing because most people hated it.
    iOS
    Thanks for posting photos of the cream colored dress! It appears the item looks different on iOS vs. Android. We'll look into it.
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I just checked....love the iOS mauve.... no use for the Android Tan.   I really hope it goes mauve, otherwise I`m not going to stress about itll 
    However....why is everyone in a gown? 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary