👍👎 KK:H WeekDay Event - 11/26 Still Stuffed from Black Friday , Enjoy the SYS

Comments

• puapua Registered Users, Member 196 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    That dress is from Perks, you might have it and don't even realize it since you buy k star packs and open so many GBs! I almost have it and I've only been getting Perks since August:

Omg I thought it was Kollections! I keep forgetting about perks lol
    Amazon Kindle player but if you are Android, you can now add me too!
    Facebook: Deepika Kkh
    #BlackDollsMatter
    #BrownDollsMatter
    #ImploreDiversity
    #CalibrateMakeup4DarkSkinTones
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    My first thought was the Tiles.  I was scrolling through them and wow are there some great things tucked away.  The white grecian gown with the gold ties.......mmmm that hair.......I want to go shopping there next Black Friday. lol.  I'll buy tiles.  lol.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    @pua Last week I was considering to change for SYS in a black doll, because I noticed on myself that I was always voting for them. Just automatically. I think all clothes look better on them. Blondes don't do that well.

I remember Vats transformed his doll on SYS, too.
    When my doll wasn't doing so well on an event, he gave me the advice to change from blonde to black.

Android
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    There are sooomany partnership items I want! Like the floral dresses and red sheer dress. Even though I'm VIP I rarely see any of those tile in my boxes :(
    iOS
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited November 2018
    pua said:
    I hope I don't come under fire for this post but I gotta say. Last week in the SYS event I first submitted a doll of the darker yellowish skin tone in a brand new Kollection dress. I submitted the same dress several days later, same styling, same hair, same everything, except for skin tone. I used the lightest skin tone there was and the white doll scored significantly higher. 
    Now here's my theory, I always suspected that quite a few players vote based on skin color rather than the actual styling or fashion flare of the submitted looks. But now I think it confirms it. Last week 's SYS event i had submitted five outstanding pulled together looks using the second to the last darkest skin tone and the scores were very low compared to the other white dolls in very basic outfits that I also submitted. The white dolls scored significantly higher than the brown dolls i submitted. 
    Today it's happening again. 
    It's an ugly but sad message but it reflects a lot on our current society. To all you black, brown, and Asian dolls out there, I say to you that if you want a better chance at being voted on, then by all means only submit white, or Caucasian looking dolls for your looks. I've been doing it for the game and it works. 
    I'm winning in the game but I'm losing my hope in humanity altogether.😢
    Hey doll I'm so curious but did you happened to change your doll's skin color at the sys event based on as an societal experiment? Well if that is the case then, that was an remarkable observation of what you've witnessed at your game. I'm obviously aware that this is only a game, but I'm not gonna become transracial to change my doll's skin color or race just because the voters on my game are prejudice and tends to favor a lighter-skinned doll. I'm just gonna simply refuse to do that. IDC if my doll gets less votes because she's dark-skinned. If the voters on my game disagrees with that then so What? That's their problem and not mines.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Have gotten rewards for voting three times now and they have all been $25 each. I watched a video for double on two of those. I really think they need to fix this because this is getting insulting 😂
    @charlottegold that stinks, what platform are you on? I am Android and at first I got 1 k star, 1500 kash, and 6 energy, but then the last two times have been significantly less kash, I think 50.
    iOS
  • ZzzelenaZzzelena Registered Users 579 Posts
    Now that's a palette I like and I needed after BF xD

#newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @AliBryant I am on iOS, I’m hoping the rewards are just random and I will start getting better things but during SYS v.2 (the last one) all my good rewards came right at the beginning (which is crazy because that’s when you need to vote less to get a reward?). Would love some k stars or energy! 
  • KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    While Im waiting for my energy to recharge I decided to take some pics and spotted the gorgeous @kokokokonut sporting the same boots!! Love your outfit!!
  • surrjanesurrjane Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I haven't noticed anyone mention this, but I have seen multiple dolls wearing the short pink robe and lingerie outfit on this "date night" theme... I bet their dates are going to be reeeealllly excited lol. But all y'all look hot <3
    A++ Lister (I can't convince myself to grind my way through the dating comeback). Level 82. Max Fans.
    Trying to decide what look to submit next. I might go for separates instead of a dress.
    iOS
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited November 2018
    I was thinking short raincoat and fluffy pink bedroom shoes.  I wanted to allude to nothing under the coat, but I don’t think they’ll get it, what if she holds the champagne?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    My voting rewards have been rubbish - what can 50 kash buy, I beg you tell me what use that is?! 😭😂 
    got stars in my second box which is lovely after my Black Friday blowout AND tapjoy finally credited me for one of the offers! Still waiting on the big 373 stars one but I’m going to pray they send it soon... only been two weeks so far... 😒

iOS player 
    level 69
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Agreed, it should be flipped, the current angle looks like how it would look when our dolls are facing the other way. Nai pointed this out and now I can't unsee it!
    We just fixed this!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Agreed, it should be flipped, the current angle looks like how it would look when our dolls are facing the other way. Nai pointed this out and now I can't unsee it!
    We just fixed this!
    Can someone post a screenshot? I'm busy watching my classes (which got recorded weeks ago, i'm so behind, don't judge lol) and I don't want to get distracted again by the game haha
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • ApricotjamApricotjam Registered Users, Member 69 Posts
    I love that we get an incentive for voting but I hate that it's for popular looks. That makes it less of a show YOUR style and more of a show the style everyone else wants to see so you can earn the items in the event. It honestly kind of ruins it for me. 
    I thought it was a good luck. Guess not :(
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    PressyI said:

Hello! I'm posting this here and I hope that my statement will be read and the link I will leave will be open. Let me first tell you that you’ve made one big mistake this week. I’ve decided today actually to join here and see what you opinions you leave and I saw a lot of you happy... until I saw a post of a friend of mine in Instagram and found out that they lied that all of the players of KKH will actually get the SYS event. For me it is not okay at all, because this is the way that they will actually lose us as a players. If you actually don’t make a change and pay at least a little attention to what the people want you will absolute lose they interest in the game and goodbye. Please listen, because the people don’t really want you do to magic tricks or some miracles. What I’ve seen that they actually want are some new poses, pets,  backgrounds, growing up the babies… does this sounds so hard? Please, Glu team open your eyes - make changes, because sooner or later you will lose all of the dedicated fans that actually love the game since day one. Don’t disappoint us! :)<3  

Hi there! Glad you decided to make an account and contribute to the Glu KKH forum community. As @KalindaKing said earlier, if you do not have the event, feel free to PM her your Hollywood ID so we can look into it. We want everyone to enjoy the Show Your Style event, yes! But please keep in mind too that if users violate Glu's Terms of Use, we reserve the right to restrict certain content from your games. If you or your Instagram friend are not sure why you're not getting the event, please tell them to PM Kalinda here and we will be more than happy to look into the issue for you.

Thanks for playing!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    KKHLucy said:
    I thought it was a good luck. Guess not :(
    @yezx see this post for new purse graphic
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Kindly vote for me. Thankies~ I don't really have much in my closet as I restarted my game 

✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
    How did everyone do with round 2? I used the Bella Hadid top with cream wrap skirt, and the event purse, for 45 points.
    iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    My first 3 looks so far! 

AliBryant said:
    How did everyone do with round 2? I used the Bella Hadid top with cream wrap skirt, and the event purse, for 45 points.
    The most i got so far was 40 😭 I’m not getting as many votes as last time
  • AlexisKKH1AlexisKKH1 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hey guys I have a question, how long do your looks stay up for? Everytime I submit my look it says “finished” after like less than a minute and it only manages to get around 30 votes. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my outfits since I see people wearing the same stuff as me and being “popular pick”. It’s getting frustrating. It feels like they’re trying to push me into buying tickets or else I will never be able to get all the prizes. 
    In game name: Violet Engstrom
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    So are we only getting one look every six hours then? And still can’t eeuse stuff for 48hrs even though everyone complained about that last time? I don’t have enough accessories.
    @AlexisKKH1 from the FAQ:

• Why did my look stop earning votes?
    We want each submitted look to get the same amount of exposure. Each look you submit will get paired up with other players' looks a set number of times before it expires. The time it takes for a look to expire depends on how many players are voting.

Every look you submit will expire over time and you'll know it's expired if it has a grey background. That means you can't earn more votes on that look. Keep submitting looks for more votes!
    iOS
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    edited November 2018
    Hey guys I have a question, how long do your looks stay up for? Everytime I submit my look it says “finished” after like less than a minute and it only manages to get around 30 votes. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with my outfits since I see people wearing the same stuff as me and being “popular pick”. It’s getting frustrating. It feels like they’re trying to push me into buying tickets or else I will never be able to get all the prizes. 

@AlexisKKH1 I would suggest you wait until closer to the end of the event before deciding if you need to buy tickets. Just my opinion. 
    That's correct @stirfryedshana but if there is something you really want to reuse, you can watch a video to unlock it. Not sure how many opportunities you get for that though.
    iOS